Facts About Aaron Gordon
|Celebrated Name||Aaron Gordon|
|Age||27 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Aaron Addison Gordon|
|Place Of Birth||San Jose, California|
|High School||Archbishop Mitty High School|
|University||University of Arizona|
|Net Worth||$4 Million|
|Salary||$18,000,000 (Season Salary)|
|Source of Wealth||Basketball Career|
|Height||6 ft 8 in or 2.03 m|
|Weight||235 lb or 107 KG|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Awards||3× Ed Fennelly WCAL Player of the Year Award (2011–2013) and more|
|Links||Wikipedia Instagram Twitter|
Aaron Addison Gordon famed as Aaron Gordon is an American professional basketball player. He is playing for the Denver Nuggets of the National Basketball Association (NBA) after being traded recently from the Orlando Magic. Back then, he was selected by the Magic with the fourth overall pick in the 2014 NBA draft. He is also known for his gameplay in the "Slam Dunk Contest". During his college year, Aaron received various awards including being named as one of the 30 finalists for the "Naismith College Player of the Year". Besides that, he was also chosen for the "All-Pac-12" first team and earned himself a place as the "Pac-12 Freshman Player of the Year."
- For his contribution to the Orlando Magic basketball team of the National Basketball Association.
- For his gameplay in the Slam Dunk Contest.
What is the Nationality of Aaron Gordon?
The 25 years, Aaron Addison Gordon was born to an American family on 16th September 1995. His place of birth is in San Jose, California, the USA. He is of Osage descent. He belonged to African-American ethnic background. However, his race is White. As Aaron is the citizenship of the USA, his nationality is American. His birth date falls under the horoscope of Virgo. His father's name is Ed Gordon and his mother's name is Shelly Davis. His father Ed is a former San Diego State basketball star who is African-American. His mother, Shelly is White-American. His great-great-grandfather, a Native American Osage Indian, was seven feet tall. He experienced his childhood with his two siblings named Drew Fordon, brother, and Elisabeth Gordon, sister. His brother, Drew is Long Island Nets G-League player. His older sister played collegiately for the Harvard women's basketball team from 2010 to 2014. His cousin Tony Harvey on the other also played for the Utah Utes men's basketball team.
About his educational background, Aaron attended Archbishop Mitty High School in San Jose, California. On 2nd April 2013, he stated that he would be enrolling at the University of Arizona. He attended college for a year from 2013 to 2014. After being drafted into the NBA, he announced that he would not be continuing his college.
How was the Basketball Career of Aaron Gordon?
- Playing basketball with Archbishop Mitty High School for four years, Mitty won two Division II state basketball championships in his sophomore and junior seasons.
- In the 2009-2010 season, he began 28 of 31 games as a freshman averaging 11.8 points, 10.1 rebounds, and 2.1 blocks per game.
- He also helped his high school win Mitty's first state title in men's basketball as a sophomore during his sophomore year.
- Aaron averaged 22.9 points, 12.8 rebounds, 2.6 assists, and 2.3 blocks per game during his 2011-2012 season as a junior.
- He averaged 21.6 points, a school-record of 15.7 rebounds, and 3.3 blocks as a senior in the 2012-2013 season.
- On 2nd April 2013, he committed to the University of Arizona. He was named one of the 30 finalists for the Naismith College Player of the Year on 13th February 2014.
- He declared for the NBA draft, forgoing his final three years of college eligibility on 15th April 2014.
- He was selected by the team, Orlando Magic with the fourth overall pick in the 2014 NBA draft on 26th June 2014. He signed with the team on 21st July and joined the team for the 2014 NBA Summer League.
- He was then ruled out on 16th November after he fractured a bone in his left foot against Washington Wizards.
- On 18th January 2015, he recovered from injury and played against Oklahoma City Thunder after missing 32 games.
- He re-joined the team for the 2015 NBA Summer League in July 2015 averaging 21.7 points, 11.7 rebounds, 2.7 assists, 1.3 steals, and 1.7 blocks in three-game.
- During the 2016-2017 season, he scored a career-high 33 points on 14th December 2016 against Los Angeles Clippers, and during his 2017-2018 season, he scored a career-high 41 points against Brooklyn Nets on 24th October 2017.
- He re-signed with the magic on 6th July 2018 and made his season opener game against Miami Heat.
- He was runner-up in the Slam Dunk Contest to Derrick Jones Jr. during the 2020 NBA All-Star Weekend. He recorded his first career triple-double with 17 points, 11 rebounds, and 12 assists in a 136-125 win over the Minnesota Timberwolves on 28th February.
- Against Brooklyn Nets, he posted a season-high 38 points, 6 rebounds, and 4 assists in a 121-113 victory on 19th March 2021.
- On 22nd March, he requested a trade from his current team, and later on 25th March 2021, he along with Gary Clark were traded to the Denver Nuggets in exchange for guards Gary Harris and R. J. Hampton and a future first round pick.
Who is Aaron Gordon Dating?
Aaron Gordon is not married yet and he is still to get married. As of today, he is not single but he is currently in a relationship. He is currently having affair with his girlfriend whose name is Izabela Guedes. Their relationship came to the public after Aaron made a huge mistake recently sharing a picture of Izabela. He posted the pic on his Instagram stories to show his girlfriend’s outfit. Izabela had left her nippled exposed and Gordon was supposed to cover it. Well, he misplaced the emoji meant to do that job and that’s when the disaster happened. By profession, his girlfriend, Izabela is a Brazilian model. The duo is enjoying their present life a lot without any disturbances. His sexual orientation is straight.
Back then, Aaron Gordon was in a relationship with Dakota Gonzalez. The couple began dating in the year 2017.
How much is Aaron Gordon Worth?
An American professional basketball player, Aaron Gordon's net worth is estimated to have $4 Million as of 2021. His salary for the 2021 season is $18,000,000. He will become an unrestricted free agent in 2022. He was offered a four-year $80,000,000 by the Orlando Magic. His major source of wealth comes from his basketball career. Back in the year 2020, Gordon of the NBA's Orlando Magic has signed a partnership agreement with Chinese leading sports brand 361º. Thus, he will serve as the new face of the company's basketball division. He is living a luxurious lifestyle as of today.
How tall is Aaron Gordon?
Aaron Gordon stands tall at the perfect height of 6 ft 8 in or 2.03 m. His balanced and well-maintained athletic body weight consists of 235 lb or 107 KG. He has a pair of attractive dark brown eyes & his hair color is dark brown. He has a raised eyebrows with a short afro crew cut hairstyle.
Awards and Achievements of Aaron Gordon
- Third-team All-American - SN (2014)
- First-team All-Pac-12 (2014)
- Pac-12 Freshman Player of the Year (2014)
- USA Basketball Male Athlete of the Year (2013)
- McDonald's All-American Game MVP (2013)
- First-team Parade All-American (2013)
- 2× California Mr. Basketball (2012, 2013)
- Gordon was MVP of the 2013 McDonald's All-American Boys Game.
- 2013: USA Basketball Male Athlete of the Year
- 2013: FIBA Under-19 World Cup MVP
- 2013: McDonald's All-American Game MVP
- Jordan Brand All-American (2013)
- 2× California Mr. Basketball (2012, 2013)
- 2× CIF State champion (2011, 2012)
- 2× CIF State Division II champion (2011, 2012)
- 3× CIF Northern California champion (2011–2013)
- CIF Northern California Open Division champion (2013)
- 2× CIF Northern California Division II champion (2011, 2012)
- 4× CIF CCS champion (2010-2013)
- CIF CCS Open Division champion (2013)
- 3× CIF CCS Division II champion (2010–2012)
- MaxPreps.com All-American First Team (2013)
- San Jose Mercury News Player of the Year (2013)
- San Jose Mercury News First Team (2013)
- Cal-Hi Sports Bay Area CCS Player of the Year (2013)
- 3× WCAL champion (2011-2013)
- 3× Ed Fennelly WCAL Player of the Year Award (2011–2013)
- 3× All-WCAL First Team (2011-2013)
- All-WCAL Second Team (2010)
- Pac-12 Freshman Student-Athlete of the Year (2014)
- Pac-12 All-Tournament Team (2014)
- AP Honorable Mention (2014)
- NCAA Tournament's West Regional All-Tournament Team (2014)
- Third team All-America – Sporting News (2014)
- USBWA All-District Team (2014)
- NABC All-District Second Team (2014)
- All-Pac-12 First Team (2014)
- Pac-12 All-Freshman Team (2014)
- Pac-12 Freshman Player of the Year (2014)
- Pac-12 All-Rookie First Team (2014)
Trivias About Aaron Gordon You Need To Know.
- Aaron was initially selected by the Magic with the fourth overall pick in the 2014 NBA draft.
- His father Ed is a former San Diego State basketball star who is African-American.
- He experienced his childhood with his two siblings named Drew Fordon, brother and Elisabeth Gordon, sister.
- He will become an unrestricted free agent in 2022 as per his contract.
- He has a height of 6 ft 8 in or 2.03 m.