Last updated on September 10th, 2018 at 08:59 am
Facts About Aaron Rodgers
|39 Years Old
|Aaron Charles Rodgers
|Place Of Birth
|Green Bay Packers
|Darla Leigh Pittman Rodgers
Aaron Charles Rodgers is one of the popular professional football quarterbacks who plays for Green Bay Packers of the National Football League. He is simply known as Aaron Rodgers. He is well known American celebrity. He is famous for contribution to professional life. He is best at the quarterback position. Currently, he is playing in the Green Bay Packers. His Shirt number is 12. He is very talented and skilled player. He was selected in the 2005 NFL draft by the Green Bay Packers. He was also named in the Associated Press Athlete of the year in 2011 and 2014.
Best Known For:
- For being the Super Bowl XLV Champion and Super Bowl Most Valuable Player.
- Aaron is also known for being two-time NFL MVP in 2011 and 2014.
Early Life of Rodgers
Passionate and enthusiastic player, Aaron Rodgers was born on 2nd December 1993. He was born and raised in Chico, California city of U.S. His real name is Aaron Charles Rodgers. He is the son of Edward Wesley Rodgers and Darla Leigh Pittman Rodgers, his father, and mother. His nationality is American. His astrological sign is Sagittarius. At the small age, he began his career with football.
Body Features of Rodgers
Rodgers has got a great personality. Talking about his body, his height is 1.88 m. His weight is of 102 Kg. He has a balanced body with good health. He has an attractive body figure. His smiling face and charming personality have helped him to gain the attention of all the viewers. His eye color is Blue and Hair color is Light Brown.
Career of Rodgers
- Rodgers started his career by playing for the California Golden Bears football team from 2003 to 2004.
- In the year 2003, he was named the starting quarterback in the fifth game of the 2003 season against IIIinois.
- In the year 2005, he was selected in the 2005 NFL draft by the Green Bay Packers in August with a contract of 5 years with a fee of $7.7 million.
- Due to his injury, he could not play well in 2006 seasons.
- On 29th November 2007, Rodgers stepped in the game against Dallas Cowboys.
- Excellent player Brett Favre's retirement was announced in the year 2008 of 4th March, which opened up the Packers starting quarterback position to Rodgers for the 2008 season.
- On 31st October 2008, he extended his contract for 6 years with a fee of $65 Million till 2014 seasons.
- On October 2009, Rodgers was named NFC Offensive Player of the Month when he passed for 988 yards and completed 74.5 percent of his passes.
- Rodgers also earned a trip to his first Pro Bowl as the NFC's third quarterback.
- In the year 2010, Rodgers led the Packers to a 2–0 start, but then lost three of their next four games.
- In the seasons of 2010, Rodgers was named the FedEx Air NFL Player of the Year due to his brilliant performance.
- He earns his third NFC Offensive Player of the Week honor for the 2011 season and also recorded numerous NFL records in the same year.
- Rodgers started the 2012 season with a 30–22 loss to the San Francisco 49ers.
- On 26th April 2013, the Packers and Rodgers agreed to a 5-year contract with a fee of $110 million making him the highest paid player in NFL history and began 2013 seasons against Francisco 49ers.
- After 2013 seasons, The Packers began 2014 seasons against Super Bown champion Seattle Seahawks.
- He was also named to his fifth Pro Bowl and was ranked as the sixth best player on the NFL Top 100 Players of 2016.
- Against the Detroit Lions matched on 3rd December 2015 Rodgers threw a Hail Mary Pass caught by Richard Rodgers. The play was quickly dubbed as "The Miracle in Motown."
- He struggled a lot for the first five games of 2016 seasons. Later, in a week 12 Monday Night Football, Rodgers was injured his hamstring against Philadelphia Eagles due to which he missed many games.
- He was selected to his third consecutive Pro Bowl and his sixth total on 20th December 2016.
- It was announced on 12th December 2017 that Rodgers was medically cleared by doctors and was set to start the next game against the Carolina Panthers.
- Later, he was officially activated on 16th December 2017.
- He returned during Week 15 against the Panthers and finished with 290 passing yards, 3 touchdowns, and 3 interceptions as the Packers lost with the score of 24–31.
- On 19th December 2017, he was placed back on injured reserve after the Packers were eliminated from playoff contention.
Personal Life of Rodgers
Aaron is single. He is not married yet but he is in a relationship with many celebrities. Some of them are Destiny Newton (2011-2013), Julie Henderson (2009) and many more. He was rumored many times. His last affair was with Olivia Munn (2014-2017). She is a well-known actress. They spent a few blissful moments together and got separated. He is focusing on his career than in a relationship.
This excellent player makes good money from his work. The net worth of Aaron is estimated to have $18 million in 2018. His salary is kept in privacy but there is no doubt in the mind of his supporters and followers he is satisfied with his earning.
Trivias About Aaron Rodgers You Need To Know.
- At the age of 10, Aaron was added on the cover of the Ukiah Daily Journal because of his achievement at a local basketball free throw tournament.
- In August 2005, Aaron signed a five-year contract worth $7.7 million with $5.4 million guaranteed and a potential price of $24.5 million if all parts of the contract were achieved.
- He became a starting quarterback for the Packers for the 2008 NFL season.
- He is the co-owner of itsAaron.
- Aaron supports MACC Fund, RAISE Hope for Congo, and many others charitable and humanitarian projects.