Aaron Schock - Bio, Net Worth, Affairs, Gay, Boyfriend, Politician, Office, Education, Career, Election, Salary, Height, Parents, Age, Facts, Wiki
Aaron Jon Schock famed as Aaron Schock is a former politician from the USA who was Republican U.S. Representative for Illinois's 18th congressional district from 2009 until 2015. Moreover, he was the first member of the U.S. Congress born in the 1980s; when he took his seat in 2009 he was the youngest member of Congress. In addition to this, he had also served two terms in the Illinois House of Representatives, also as its youngest member. He resigned from Congress in March 2015 amid a scandal involving his use of public and campaign funds. As part of the deal, Schock’s campaign committee, Schock for Congress, pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor count of failing to properly report expenses. Overall, he is a very talented politician.
Aaron Schock, Former Illinois Congressman, Comes Out as Gay
Aaron resigned from Congress in 2015 as he faced questions about his adherence to spending rules, came out as gay on Thursday, writing in a lengthy post on his website about the challenges of growing up in a religious household and saying he was wrong to oppose gay marriage. He wrote, “The fact that I am gay is just one of those things in my life in need of explicit affirmation, to remove any doubt and to finally validate who I am as a person”. He was indicted by a federal grand jury in 2016 on 24 counts, including wire fraud and theft of government funds. Federal prosecutors reached an agreement in March 2019 to drop the charges. Mr. Schock vowed to pay back taxes and reimburse his campaign.
Who are the parents of Aaron Schock?
On 28th May 1981, Aaron Schock was born in Morris, Minnesota, the USA. His nationality is American and his ethnicity is White. Aaron Schock was born as the youngest child in his family. His real name is Aaron Jon Schock. As of 2019, he celebrated his 38th birthday with his friends and families. He was born to Janice Marie, a homemaker, and Richard Schock, his parents. His family lived on a rural farm site and when he was only four, his family moved to Peoria. He was elected to the executive board of the Illinois Association of Junior High Student Councils in 1995. He attended Richwoods High School. By his junior year of high school, he had completed nearly all of his graduation requirements and had few course options available because the school district had recently discontinued most of the advanced placement and other advanced courses due to budget cuts. After that, he began attending classes at Illinois Central College in East Peoria, earning dual credits toward high school and college graduation. Later, he graduated from High School in the year 2000. Moreover, he also received his Bachelor of Science degree from Bradley University in 2002 with a major in finance.
How was the Career of Aaron Schock?
- Aaron ran for a seat in the Illinois House of Representatives when he was only twenty-three.
- He also defeated four-term incumbent Democrat Ricca Slone, by just 235 votes out of 40,000 ballots cast, and became the youngest member of the Illinois General Assembly in state history in the November 2004.
- Moreover, he defeated Democrat Bill Spears, winning 58 percent of the total vote.
- He was the chief sponsor of 38 bills, of which 13 became law.
- In addition to this, he was also involved with Youth for a Cause, Peoria Mayor's Vision 2020, the Peoria Chamber of Commerce, Heart of Illinois Kids Count, St. Jude Telethon V.I.P. and medical mission trips to Mexico and Jamaica.
U.S. House of Representatives
- Firstly, he won the Republican primary in February 2008, with 72% of the vote, beating his opponents Jim McConoughey (16%) and John Morris (12%).
- He then spoke at the 2008 Republican National Convention.
- He was later endorsed by 116 mayors across the district and the Illinois Farm Bureau.
- He won the November 4, 2008, general election with 59% of the vote, defeating Democratic candidate Colleen Callahan and Green Party candidate Sheldon Schafer.
- He was endorsed by the editorial board of The State Journal-Register, who wrote that Schock "has grown in his two terms in the House, building expertise on budget, trade, transportation, and agriculture issues and reaching across the aisle at times to build a solid record."
- He was also endorsed by the Journal Star and the Chicago Tribune.
- He then defeated Waterworth to win re-election on 6th November 2012, winning 74% of the vote.
- He also won the November 2014 general election with 75% of the vote, defeating Democrat Darrel Miller.
- He was considered to be more conservative than his two moderate predecessors, Congressmen Bob Michel and Ray LaHood.
- He is a former member of the Republican Study Committee and the Republican Main Street Partnership.
- Moreover, he endorsed Mitt Romney in the 2012 Republican presidential primaries, and he appeared with Romney at campaign events.
- The United States Attorney for the Central District of Illinois announced that a federal grand jury had indicted Schock on 24 criminal counts including theft of government funds, fraud, making false statements and filing false tax returns on 10th November 2016.
- He pleaded not guilty to all charges when arraigned on 12th December 2016.
- On 19th May 2017, Judge Colin S. Bruce set a new trial date for January 22, 2018, but the trial was delayed again in November 2017.
- On 30th May 2018, the Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals affirmed the district court's denial of Schock's motion to dismiss the entire indictment and dismissed his appeal.
- In March 2019 prosecutors reached an agreement with Schock suspending the case for six months and requiring him to be under court supervision.
- The six months probationary period ended in September 2019, and all charges against Schock were dropped.
Is Aaron Schock Gay?
Aaron Schock's sexual orientation is gay. In an interview with Details, he said that he was not gay in 2009. In April 2019, Schock was photographed at the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival with several gay men, and a video was publicized that showed Schock kissing and fondling another man at the same event. In June 2019, a video was released showing Schock tipping a male go-go dancer at a gay bar in Zona Rosa, Mexico City. In October 2019, Schock was seen and photographed at a dance party for gay men in Los Angeles. He came out as gay in an Instagram post on 5th March 2020, as well as in a statement posted on his website
Who is the boyfriend of Aaron Schock?
Aaron Schock's marital status is unknown yet. But he is assumed to be single as of now. As he has just come out as gay. He possibly might have a boyfriend. As of now, he has mentioned nothing regarding his boyfriend's details.
What is the Net Worth of Aaron Schock?
The net worth of Aaron Schock as of 2020 is estimated to be $500,000 as of 2020. Whereas his exact salary is under review but it will be added once we get information about it. His major source of earning is from his political career and he is satisfied with his earnings. He is also earning a cool amount of money from his various endorsements.
How tall is Aaron Schock?
Aaron Schock is a very handsome person with a charming personality. He has got a very hot body with an athletic body build. His exact body measurements such as height, weight, shoe size, and others have not been revealed by any sources yet but it will be added once we get information regarding his body measurements. Overall, he has got a healthy body.
Trivias About Aaron Schock You Need To Know.
- Aaron Schock is a former politician.
- As part of the deal, Schock’s campaign committee, Schock for Congress, pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor count of failing to properly report expenses.
- Aaron came out as gay.