Abbie Chatfield - Bio, Net Worth, Boyfriend, Age, Facts, Height, Job
Abbie Chatfield is a versatile Australian radio presenter and television personality. She is well recognized for her appearances on reality television, and her radio show on the Hit Network called "Hot Nights With Abbie Chatfield". She is also known for serving as a judge on "The Masked Singer Australia". She is the winner of season seven of the Australian series "I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here" in 2021. Abbie has appeared on the Australian series "The Bachelor" and "Bachelor in Paradise". She is also active in political activism in progressive politics as she speaks about on her podcast, "It's A Lot with Abbie Chatfield". Moreover, Abbie revealed in June 2022 that she had landed her own TV show as a part of the pilot showcase with Network 10 called "Abbie Chats". The show premiered in July 2022.
Abbie Chatfield Famous For
- She is an Australian radio presenter and television personality.
- She starred on the Hit Network called "Hot Nights With Abbie Chatfield".
Where is Abbie Chatfield from?
Abbie Chatfield took birth on 20th June 1995 in Australia. She is Australian by nationality and Australian-white by ethnicity. Similarly, her religious belief is in the Christian religion and her race is white. Abbie's present age is 27 which she celebrated recently in 2022 and as per her birthdate, her star sign is Gemini. She has not shared much data regarding her parents however we know that she has a sister named Jolie.
Talking about Abbie's education, she attended the Queensland University of Technology graduating with a Bachelor's degree in property economics in 2018.
What did Abbie Chatfield do?
- Abbie Chatfield started her career appearing on season seven of Network 10's "The Bachelor Australia" where she was the runner-up.
- She then launched her podcast "It's a Lot" in 2019 and starred in the third season of Network 10's Bachelor in "Paradise Australia" in 2020, where she was eliminated in episode 2.
- She later won the seventh season of Network 10's "I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!" for her charity Dementia Australia in 2021.
- As well, she hosted Love Island Afterparty Australia, where she spoke about all the latest drama going down on "Love Island Australia".
- Abbie made a viral vaccination rant which was morphed into a song called "Ketamine", and it became a Hottest 100 contender in January 2022.
- She began hosting her own radio show "Hot Nights with Abbie Chatfield" in 2022 which will air nationally on the Hit Network.
- Subsequently, she joined the panel on "The Masked Singer Australia" for the fourth season.
- Abbie revealed in June 2022 that she had landed her own TV show as a part of the pilot showcase with Network 10 called "Abbie Chats". The show premiered in July 2022.
Who is Abbie Chatfield's boyfriend?
Abbie Chatfield is an unmarried lady. She was in a romantic relationship with her handsome boyfriend Konrad Bien-Stephens since 2021. Konrad is also a fellow reality television contestant. But, the pair got separated, just six months after announcing they were in an open relationship. Chatfield acknowledged the split in an Instagram post on Monday morning, about two hours after Daily Mail Australia exclusively broke the story. She said she and Konrad were 'totally okay' but she wouldn't be commenting on the break-up until her ex gets back from Argentina. "Hey! I've seen the articles about Konrad. He's out of the country so I won't be commenting on anything until he's home. "Can everyone not be so dramatic please and relax? And can the paparazzi get their daily pic of me picking up dog poo then let me get a coffee in peace also." Reflecting on her sexual orientation, she is straight. Abbie currently resides in Brisbane, Queensland.
What is Abbie Chatfield's net worth?
Abbie Chatfield is among those few individuals that have such a wide range of experience and remains true to whatever she embarks on. She has a net worth of between $1 million to $2 million as of 2022. She also earns a fine amount of salary which is around $100,000 per season. She is a passionate and hardworking lady, so there is no doubt her net worth and salary will surely rise higher in the future days. Her major source of income is her radio presenter and television personality career.
How tall is Abbie Chatfield?
Abbie Chatfield has a pretty face and a magnetic personality which has cast a spell over her viewers over the years. She is 5 ft 8 in tall and her body weighs around 60 kg. She has blonde hair and dark brown eyes color. Not only a pretty face but also an ultra-smoking hot body makes her so enviable. Moreover, she has a slim body build with 42-32-14 inches of body measurement.
Trivias About Abbie Chatfield You Need To Know.
- She graduated from the Queensland University of Technology in 2018 with a bachelor's degree in property economics.
- She went viral for the iconic moment when she arrived at the bachelor mansion and asked the astrophysicist bachelor what he did for a living, then responded, "I'm a Gemini."
- In January 2021, she won her season of the Australian show I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here.
- She first gained media attention in 2019 when she was the runner-up on season seven of Network 10's The Bachelor Australia.
- His star sign is Gemini.