Abigail Heringer - Bio, Net Worth, Family, Parents, Ethnicity, Age, Birthday, Nationality, Race, Dating, Height, Education, Wiki, Measurements, Facts
Abigail Heringer is a reality TV personality and Financial analyst from Beaverton, Oregon, the USA. She works as a Client Financial Manager at a marketing and events agency called 'The Opus Agency' in Portland. She is best known as one of the contestants on the 25th season of the ABC dating reality series, "The Bachelor". She is also famous for being the first hearing-impaired Bachelor contestant.
She is quite active on social media platforms with around 150k followers on Instagram @abigail_heringer and around 926 followers on Twitter @AbigailHeringer.
What is Abigail Heringer famous for?
- Famous as one of the contestants on the 25th season of the ABC dating reality series, "The Bachelor".
Who is Rachel Heringer? Meet Bachelor's Abigail Heringer Deaf Sister
Where was Abigail Heringer born?
Abigail Heringer was born in Beaverton, Oregon, the United States on March 3, 1995. She was born to her father, Weston Heringer III, a pediatric dentist, and mother, Suzie Heringer, a housewife. She raised in Salem, Oregon along with her three siblings, an older sister named Rachel Heringer, and two younger brothers named Alistair Heringer and Stuart Heringer. Abigail and her sister, Rachel both were born with congenital hearing loss and both underwent cochlear implantation surgery when they were two years old.
She holds an American nationality and belongs to white ethnicity. Her religion is Christianity. Her zodiac sign is Pisces.
Regarding her education, she attended South Salem High School. She then enrolled at Linfield College in McMinnville, Oregon, and graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Finance in 2017. She is an avid golfer and used to play golf in high school and college women's golf teams.
Abigail Heringer The Bachelor
- Abigail Heringer was a member of the Alpha Phi sorority while at school and served as a Student Ambassador.
- From 2017 to 2019, she has worked as an investment analyst, senior investment analyst, and manager research analyst for an investment consulting firm, RVK, Inc.
- She has also worked as a Real Estate Valuations Analyst at the Holt Group from June 2019 to February 2020.
- In 2020, she joined the Opus Agency as a client financial manager.
- Recently, she cast as one of the contestants on the 25th season of the ABC dating reality series, "The Bachelor" which premiered on 4 January 2021. She received the first impression rose from Matt James in the first episode. The 25th season of The Bachelor features Matt James as the lead who is a real estate broker and charity founder. James became the first African-American lead in the show's history.
Abigail Heringer Boyfriend
Abigail Heringer is unmarried and might be single because her previous dating life is not available. However, she might reveal about her past relationships in the coming episodes of The Bachelor.
Abigail Heringer Height and Weight
Abigail Heringer is a beautiful lady with a slim body build. She stands at 1.6m (5 feet and 3 inches) tall and she has a bodyweight of around 51 kg (112 lbs.). Her body measurements are 32-23-33 inches. She has a pair of beautiful brown eyes and her hair color is dark brown. Her sexual orientation is straight.
Abigail Heringer Net Worth
Abigail Heringer has quite good earnings from her career as a client financial manager. In the future, she will surely get paid a handsome salary for appearing on The Bachelor as well. As of 2021, her net worth is estimated at around $1 million. However, the information about her salary and other assets are not known.