Ada Nicodemou - Bio, Net Worth, Movies, Wedding, Age, Facts, Wiki, Husband, Home and Away, Partner, Baby, Health, Affair, Dating, Family, Career
Australian-born Greek Cypriot actress is Ada Nicodemou. She won the 3rd season of Dancing with the Stars. In 2012, she hosted reality series ‘Please Marry My Boy’. She has graced the covers of ‘WHO Magazine’ and ‘Good Health Magazine’.
Ada is an ambassador for Save our Sons, a charity supporting Duchenne muscular dystrophy and the National Breast Cancer Foundation.
Rumor and Gossip
- Ada reveals the workout regimen that she uses to keep her age-defying figure.
Ada’s Early Life
Ada was born on 14 May 1977 at Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. She holds Australian nationality. She attended The Grange Public School, and the Johnny Young Talent School, where she learned to sing, dance and act.
Ada’s Body Features
Ada’s weight is 51 kg and height is 1.57 m. Her hair color is black and the eye color is light brown. Overall, she has the balanced and healthy body.
- From 1989 to 1996, she had starring roles in ‘Police Rescue’.
- In 1994, she was cast in ABC1's ‘Heartbreak High’.
- In 1999, she played in the science fiction film ‘The Matrix’. She also appeared in an episode of children's series ‘BeastMaster’.
- In 2000, she played in ‘Home and Away’.
- In 2005, she competed on and won the 3rd season of ‘Dancing with the Stars’ with partner Aric Yegudkin.
- From 2012, she hosted Channel Seven's reality series ‘Please Marry My Boy’.
- In 2018, she made a guest appearance in an episode of ‘Drop Dead Weird’.
Ada’s Personal Life
In September 2018, Ada reveals the workout that she does to keep her age-defying figure. She shared one of the grueling workouts that she did on the gym on social media. There she was lifted the curled heavy barbell. She also said that she did 20 squats, 20 walking lunges, and a one-minute plank. She also added into the workout 20 rows, 20 triceps dips, 50 bicep curls, and 50 push-ups. She also revealed her strict eating plan in June. She does not let her busy lifestyle get in her way for the healthy body.
Ada is married. In 2002, she dated Danny Raco but separated the same year. In 2006, she dated Chrys Xipolitas who is a restaurateur. They got married in 2007. The couple’s first child was born on Johnas on 22 August 2012. Then in 2014, she gave birth to a stillborn child. The couple got separated in 2015 and got officially divorced in 2016. Then from 2016, she is dating Adam Rigby who is a businessman.
Ada’s net worth is $5 Million.
Trivias About Ada Nicodemou You Need To Know.
- She is also a supporter of the Starlight Children's Foundation and Make-A-Wish Foundation Australia.
- Ada has been an ambassador of the ‘PixiFoto Foundation’ that raises funds for a Childhood Blindness Prevention program in Africa.