Facts About Adam Demos
|Celebrated Name||Adam Demos|
|Age||38 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Adam Demos|
|Place Of Birth||Wollongong|
|Famous For||Famous as an actor.|
|Best Known For||Known for his role as Jake Taylor in "Falling Inn Love" and Brad Simon in "Sex/Life".|
|School||Dapto High School|
|Body Measurement||44-32-44 inches|
|Bicep Size||12 inches|
Adam Demos is an Australian actor who is well known for portraying the role as Jake Taylor on the American romantic comedy film, "Falling Inn Love" and also as of August Walker on the American television series "Unreal". Also known for his role as Nate Baldwin in "Janet King", Demos graduated from Screenwise Film & TV Acting School majoring in acting but kept it a secret among his friends.
His most recent works include his casting for the main role of Brad Simon in the American drama television series, "Sex/Life" since June 25, 2021. His full-frontal nudity scene from the series has gone viral on various social media platforms. Demos has been in the headlines these days also for his private relationship with his co-star on the "Sex/Life", Sarah Shahi keeping in mind that the intimacy scenes weren't just acting but a thing that a couple usually do.
With his upgrowing popularity, he has managed to amass a healthy fan following with over 705k followers on his verified Instagram account: @adam_demos.
What is Adam Demos Famous for?
- Famous as an actor.
- Known for his role as Jake Taylor in "Falling Inn Love" and Brad Simon in "Sex/Life".
Where is Adam Demos From?
Adam Demos was born on May 24, 1985, in Wollongong, Australia. His birth name is Adam Demos. His nationality is Australian. Demos belongs to the White ethnicity while Gemini is his zodiac sign.
Born and raised in his hometown alongside his siblings, Demos is pretty close with his mother, Lindy Demos who was always supportive towards Demos and his dreams. Growing up, Demos developed an interest in acting that even after he graduated from Dapto High School in 2003, he went on to take the acting class at Screenwise Film & TV Acting School when he was 23.
He however kept his enrollment in the acting school a secret among his friends because it was all so foreign for all of them. Before enrolling in an acting school, he first worked as a construction laborer in his father's demolition business, "The Wollongong steelworks" and also in Bondi's Hotel Ravesis.
During his scholastic years, he also competed in rugby and had a plump, balanced, and solid figure when he was playing the game.
Adam Demos's Career Highlights
- Adam Demos started his career initially enrolling with a minor character as Justin in the Australian TV soap opera, "Home and Away" in 2009.
- The same year, he acted on the show “Rescue Special Ops”.
- In 2012, he appeared in the iconic classic campaign for the Australian soft drink company.
- After 5 years of his work, he got his break when he was cast to play Nate Baldwin in the ABC Australia drama, "Janet King" in 2017.
- He got his first-ever international production work when he was cast as August Walker, the main role in the American series, "Unreal" in 2018.
- He starred opposite Christina Milian in Netflix's series, "Falling Inn Love" in 2019.
- He currently stars as Brad Simon in the American drama television series, "Sex/Life" alongside Sarah Shahi which premiered on June 25, 2021. The series went on to become his biggest breakthrough ever.
Adam Demos's Girlfriend Relationship
Adam Demos is not single anymore. He is currently in a relationship with his co-star on "Sex/Life", Sarah Shahi. Sarah is an American actress and a former NFL cheerleader who is well recognized for her role in "The L Word"(2008), "Old School"(2003), "Bullet to the Head"(2010), and many others.
She even has been enlisted on the list of Maxim magazine ‘Hot 100’ for 3 years and had modeled for the cover of Maxim's ‘TV's Hottest Girls’ Issue in October 2012 edition as well.
Their relationship began when they met each other for the first time on the set of "Sex/Life" in which both of them are playing the lead role. Since December 2020, after meeting on the series set four months earlier, the couple has been together and are showing off their in-life chemistry on the screen as well.
They already are one of the most hit couples out in Hollywood. During an interview when Sarah was asked about their relationship, she said; "When I first met Adam, I was really blown away with him. We met in the makeup trailer and we just got on instantly".
Besides, Tyson Demos, an Australian basketball player is Demos' cousin.
Adam Demos's Net Worth
Adam Demos has quite good earnings from his profession as an actor. Having his career started initially with a minor character in the Australian TV soap opera, "Home and Away" in 2009, facing no success for years, Demos has managed to come a long way up becoming one of the finest hot TV actors at the moment.
His role in "Sex/Life" has turned out to be an immense success that he surely has made some good earnings. With his earnings from his few movies and series, her has an estimated net worth of around $500k. While, his girlfriend, Sarah Shahi has a healthy net worth estimated to be around $3 million.
Adam Demos's Height
Adam Demos is a good-looking man with a well-maintained athletic body physique in his 30s. He stands tall with a height of 6ft. 1inches.(1.85m) while his body weighs around 85kg(187 lbs).
His maintained athletic body physique has a measurement of 44-32-44 inches with 12 inches as his bicep size. He has a fair complexion with brown hair and blue eyes. Besides, He had a chubby body physique which he transferred with some regular activities like swimming, boxing, hiking, and surfing.
Trivias About Adam Demos You Need To Know.
- Tyson Demos, an Australian basketball player is his cousin.
- Demos took acting classes at Screenwise Film & TV Acting School
- He also competed in rugby and had a plump, balanced, and solid figure when he was playing the game while enrolling at the school.
- He also worked as a construction laborer in his father's demolition business, "The Wollongong steelworks" and also in Bondi's Hotel Ravesis.