Last updated on November 3rd, 2019 at 07:25 am
Facts About Adam DeVine
|Celebrated Name||Adam DeVine|
|Age||39 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Adam DeVine|
|Birth Nation||United States|
|Place Of Birth||Waterloo, Lowa|
|Best Known For||His role as Andy in the sitcom "Modern Family"|
|High School||Millard South High School|
|College / University||Orange Coast College|
|Girl Friend||Chloe Bridges|
|Net Worth||$8 million|
|Source of Wealth||Movies and shows|
Adam DeVine is an American actor, voice actor, comedian, screenwriter, producer and singer who is currently playing the role of Andy in the sitcom "Modern Family" and Adam Demamp in the sitcom "Workaholics".He is also one of the co-creators of the comedy central series "Workaholics". He has also voiced characters on animated series like "Uncle Grandpa" and "Vampirina".
What is Adam DeVine famous for?
- Famous as the American actor and stand-up comedian.
When was Adam DeVine born?
Adam DeVine was born on November 7, 1983, in Waterloo, Lowa, US. His birth name is Adam Patrick DeVine. American is his nationality. His ethnicity is White while Scorpio is his zodiac sign.
Adam DeVine was born to Dennis DeVine(father) and Penny DeVine(mother). He has a sister, Brittany DeVine. He was raised in Omaha, Nebraska. He did his schooling from Millard South High School. Later, he attended Orange Coast College along with his co-star, Blake Anderson.
When he was 11 years old, he met with a severe road accident for which he had 26 surgeries, and at one time he was at the risk of having his legs amputated. He was even bullied for the scars on his legs. Later, he moved to Los Angels and he started working as a stand-up comedian and actor.
Adam DeVine Career Highlights
- Adam started his career by forming a sketch-comedy group, "Mail Order Comedy" alongside his friends in 2006. The group also released a music video, "Wizards Never Die"(2008) and an album, "Purple Magic"(2009).
- Adam made his television debut with "Crossbows & Mustaches" in 2006.
- He then played minor roles in "Mama's Boy"(2007), "National Lampoon's 301: The Legend of Awesomest Maximus"(2009), "Traffi Light(2011), "Community"(2013)
- He starred in Comedy Central’s original series, "Workaholics" in 2011.
- He got his breakout career after he co-starred as Bumper Allen in the 2012 musical comedy film, "Pitch Perfect".
- In 2013, he voiced as Pizza Steve in the CN animated series, "Uncle Grandpa".
- In October 2013, he starred in his own Comedy Central series, "Adam DeVine's House Party".
- In 2015, he reprised the role of Bumper in the film's sequel, "Pitch Perfect 2".
- Adam also appeared as Andy in seasons 5, 6, and 7 of the ABC network sitcom, "Modern Family".
- In 2016, he starred alongside Zac Efron in the comedy film, "Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates".
- On November 2, 2016, DeVine was cast as the lead of Walt Disney Pictures family-film, "Magic Camp".
- In 2018, DeVine played the lead, Noah Ashby, in the romantic comedy, "When We First Met".
- Adam also starred in the film, "Game Over, Man!" in 2018.
- In 2019, DeVine starred alongside Rebel Wilson and Liam Hemsworth in the romantic comedy, "Isn't It Romantic".
- On August 18, 2019, Devine debuted as Kelvin Gemstone in the HBO comedy television series, "The Righteous Gemstones".
- Currently, DeVine stars the main role of Kelvin Gemstone in the series, "The Righteous Gemstones".
- His new series, "Green Eggs and Ham" is set to be published on November 8, 2019, on Netflix.
Is Adam DeVine Married?
The popular actor, Adam DeVine is currently engaged to his long-term girlfriend, Chloe Bridges. Bridges is a beautiful actress. DeVine proposed Bridges with a beautiful diamond ring on October 24, 2019. DeVine disclosed his engagement with Bridges with an Instagram post along with a picture of them kissing each other. The couple is happy to be each other's better half soon.
Adam and Chloe started dating in 2015. The couple met on the set of comedy film, "The Final Girls" after which they kept on seeing each other. Even in 2017, the couple had gone on a romantic trip to Europe. Previously, Adam had dated his first girlfriend, Kelley Jakle. Jakle and DeVine dated only for two years and ended in 2014.
What is the Net Worth of Adam DeVine?
Adam DeVine has quite great earning through his professional career mainly as an actor, and stand-up comedian. DeVine has managed to amass a great fortune of the amount in million dollars through his several movies and TV shows. Adam enjoys his fortune which is estimated to be around $8 million.
How Tall is Adam DeVine?
Adam DeVine has a well maintained average body physique. Adam stands tall with a height of 5ft. 7inch.(1.70m) while his body weighs around 78kg(172 lbs). Adam has a fair complexion with black hair and brown eyes.