Facts About Adam Frazier
|Celebrated Name||Adam Frazier|
|Age||31 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Adam Timothy Frazier|
|Place Of Birth||Athens, Georgia|
|Birth Nation||United States|
|Famous For||American Baseball Player|
|High School||Oconee County High School|
|University||Mississippi State University|
|Career Start||Drafted in the sixth round of the 2013 MLB Draft|
|First Club||Pittsburgh Pirates|
|Current City||San Diego Padres|
|Position||Second baseman and Outfielder|
|Current Club Country||United States|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Married Date||Got Engaged in December 2020|
|Source of Wealth||Baseball (contracts, salaries, bonus, endorsements)|
|Net Worth||$3 million|
Adam Timothy Frazier, professionally known as Adam Frazier is an American professional baseball player. Frazier plays as a baseball second baseman and outfielder for the MLB team Pittsburgh Pirates. The Pirates selected Frazier in the sixth round of the 2013 MLB draft. He made his MLB debut in June 2016. Prior to starting his professional career, he played college baseball for the Mississippi State University. The Pirates traded Frazier to San Diego Padres in July 2021.
What is Adam Frazier Famous For?
- Second baseman and outfielder for the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Where is Adam Frazier From?
Adam Frazier was born on 14 December 1991. His birth name is Adam Timothy Frazier. His birth place is in Athens, Georgia in the United States. He holds an American nationality. He was born to his father Tim Frazier and his mother Danielle Frazier. He has a brother named Brandon Frazier. He belongs to white ethnicity and his religion is Christianity.
Regarding his educational background, he attended Oconee County High School where he started playing baseball. There, he recorded 53 doubles, the second-most in the Georgia High School Association history. He graduated from high school in 2010.
He then enrolled at Mississippi State University where he continued to play baseball. He played sparingly as a freshman. As a sophomore, he set a Mississippi State record for assists in a season with 227. For his achievement, he was named the MVP of the SEC Baseball Tournament. He was also chosen for the United States national collegiate baseball team. As a junior, Frazier led the National Collegiate Athletic Association with 107 hits, setting a Bulldogs single-season record. He also set school records for assists (240), putouts (120) in a season, and putouts over a career (375). He was named to the SEC All-Tournament Team.
Adam Frazier Career
- Frazier declared for the 2013 MLB Draft.
- He was selected in the sixth round by the Pittsburgh Pirates.
- He signed with the Pirates and received a $240,600 signing bonus.
- He was assigned to the Jamestown Jammers of the Class A-Short season New York-Penn League for the 2013 season.
- He slashed .321/.399/.362 with 27 RBIs.
- He was assigned to the Bradenton Marauders of the Class A-Advanced Florida State League for the 2014 season.
- He recorded a .252 batting average, one home run, and 42 RBIs in 121 games.
- He was assigned to the Altoona Curve of the Class AA Eastern League for the 2015 season.
- He recorded a .324 batting average, two home runs, and 30 RBIs in 103 games. His batting average was the highest in the league.
- He then played for the Glendale Desert Dogs of the Arizona Fall League.
- He also played for the United States baseball team in the 2015 WBSC Premier12.
- He was named to the All-Premier 12 Team as a second baseman.
- Frazier was then invited to spring training by the Pirates in 2016.
- He was assigned to the Indianapolis Indians of the Class AAA International League in 2016.
- He slashed .333/.401/.425 with 22 RBIs in 68 games.
- He was eventually promoted to MLB in June 2016.
- He finally made his MLB debut against the Los Angeles Dodgers on 24 June 2016.
- He recorded his first MLB hit in his debut MLB game.
- He was briefly assigned to Bristol Pirates but did not play for Bristol.
- He batted .301 with two home runs and 11 RBIs in 66 games for the Pirates.
- He batted .276, 6 home runs, and 53 RBIs in 121 games in the 2017 season.
- He hit .227, 10 home runs, and 35 RBIs in 113 games in the 2018 season.
- He recorded .278/.336/.417 with 10 home runs and 50 RBIs in 152 games in the 2019 season. He ranked second among National League second basemen with a .989 fielding percentage.
- He was nominated for his first-ever Gold Glove after the 2019 season.
- He slashed .230/.297/.364 in 58 games in the 2020 season.
- He batted .328 with 4 home runs and 22 doubles in the 2021 season.
- He was named to the MLB All-Star team in 2021 and was the starting second baseman at the 2021 Major League Baseball All-Star Game.
- The Pirates traded Frazier to San Diego Padres in July 2021.
Who is Adam Frazier Wife?
Adam Frazier is not married yet. However, he is not single. He is currently engaged to his girlfriend, Bailey Clark. The couple got engaged in December 2020. More details about his personal life will be updated here. They do not have any children yet.
How Tall is Adam Frazier?
Adam Frazier stands at a height of 1.78 m tall. He has a body weight of around 82 kg. He has an athletic body build. His eye color is brown and his hair color is black. His sexual orientation is straight.
What Is Adam Frazier Salary And Net Worth?
Adam Frazier is a professional baseball player. He was drafted in the sixth round by the Pittsburgh Pirates in the 2013 MLB Draft. He has played for several teams out of MLB before making his MLB debut in 2016. He is paid quite a decent salary Playing for the Pirates. He was earning $4.2 million in the 2021 season. The Pirates traded Frazier to the Padres in July 2021. His net worth is estimated at around $3 million.
Trivias About Adam Frazier You Need To Know.
- The Pirates drafted him 179th overall in the 2013 MLB draft.
- He throws right-handed and bats left-handed.