Adam Kownacki - Bio, Net Worth, Boxing, UFC, Fight, Purse, Salary, Next Fight, Titles, News, Wife, Kids, Nationality, Age, Height, Weight, Facts, Wiki
Adam Kownacki is the most improved Polish boxer in the Heavyweight division. In 2009, He makes professional career debut against (Carossee Auponte) in a four-round boxing match. From 2009 till 2020, He retains his undefeated in boxing. Presently, He is ranked as the world's tenth best active heavyweight by The Ring magazine. Let's know more about him through this article.
What is Adam Kownacki famous for?
- A Polish professional boxer.
When was Adam Kownacki born?
Recalling his early life, Kownacki was born in Łomża, Poland. At the age of seven, He moved to Brooklyn, New York in 1996 along with his parents and brothers but the information is yet to be disclosed. He is Polish by nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. For education, He was graduated from Abraham Lincoln High School in Brooklyn in 2007.
How Adam Kownacki become a boxer?
- Moving towards his career, Kownacki started training at Gleason's Gym at the age of 16. He first won the New York Golden Gloves heavyweight tournament at the age of 17. He then went on to be the runner up in 2007 and 2008, then won the tournament for the second time in 2009.
- He made his professional debut on 30th October 2009, at the PAL Gym in New York, United States, where he knocked out Carossee Auponte in the first round. His first fight of 2010 was against Tyyab Beale, which he won by knockout in the second round. He went on to fight twice more in 2010, knocking out Yohan Banks and Damon Clement.
- He fought once in 2013, beating Calbert Lewis by knockout in the second round. Kownacki next fought on 29th March 2014, against Excell Holmes, who he knocked out in the second round. Kownacki went on to get knockout wins against Charles Ellis and Jamal Woods to finish off the year.
- His first fight of 2015 was against Randy Easton, who he knocked out in the first round. His next fight took place on 29th May, where he beat Ytalo Perea by unanimous decision over 8 rounds, the first time he had gone the distance in his professional career.
- His next fight was against Maurenzo Smith on 1 August, at the Barclays Center, New York. He knocked Maurenzo out in the second round. His last fight of 2015 was a unanimous decision win over Rodney Hernandez. Kownacki fought twice in 2016, with a unanimous decision over Danny Kelly and a knockout win against Jesse Barboza.
- He then went on to face Joshua Tufte on 14th January 2017, who he knocked out in the second round. On 15th July 2017 at the Nassau Coliseum in New York, he faced former world title challenger Artur Szpilka. Szpilka represented Kownacki's toughest opponent to date. He knocked out Szpilka in the 4th round.
- His first fight of 2018 was against Iago Kiladze, at the Barclays Center, New York, on the undercard of Errol Spence vs Lamont Peterson. He won the fight by knockout in the sixth round.
- On 8th September 2018, he faced former IBF heavyweight world champion, Charles Martin. After a close ten round fight, He won by unanimous decision with all judges scoring the bout 96-94 in favor of Kownacki. The bout was a part of the undercard for Danny García vs Shawn Porter at the Barclays Center, New York.
- On 26th January 2019, He faced Gerald Washington. Kownacki knocked out Washington at the beginning of 2nd round. In his second bout of 2019, on 3rd August at the Barclays Center, New York, Kownacki defeated Chris Arreola by unanimous decision (118-100, 117–111, 117-111), winning the IBF Inter-Continental heavyweight title. The fight broke the CompuBox record for the most combined punches thrown (2,172) and landed (667) in a heavyweight fight.
- On 7th March 2020, He faced Robert Helenius in a WBA title eliminator. While he was the heavy favorite, Helenius pulled off a significant upset by stopping him in the fourth round, handing him his first professional loss. The victory lined up Helenius as the mandatory challenger for titlist Anthony Joshua.
Is Adam Kownacki married or not?
Reflecting on his personal life, Kownacki was a married man. But the information about his wife is yet to be disclosed. Together, the pair have one child. If you know more about him, please share it with us by using the comment below. So, we can share others like you.
What is the net worth of Adam Kownacki?
Being a professional boxer, Kownacki earns a decent amount of money and fame through his profession in the field of the sports industry. Based on some online reports, his estimated net worth said to be $3 million at present. However, his salary and assets details are yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Adam Kownacki?
Observing his body statistics, Kownacki stands a height of 6 feet 3 inches and he weighs around 114 Kg. Similarly, he has an athletic body with brown eyes and black hair color. His other body information is yet to be disclosed. In the case of disclosed, we will let you know.
Trivias About Adam Kownacki You Need To Know.
- In 2020, Kownacki is ranked as the world's tenth best active heavyweight by The Ring magazine.