AJ Tracey - Bio, Net Worth, Girlfriend, Personal Life, Married, Family, Parents, Age, Nationality, Ethnicity, Height, Career, Facts, Wiki, Full Name
Che Wolton Grant, popular by the stage name AJ Tracey is a British rapper, singer, songwriter, and record producer. He first gained attention after he released his debut EP, The Front in 2015. He soon gained widespread recognition following the release of his EP, Secure the Bag! in 2017. As of 2020, he has released 6 EPs, 2 mixtapes, 1 studio album, and 1 compilation album. He released his debut album, AJ Tracey in 2019, which peaked at No. 3 on the UK Albums chart. His hit songs are "Ladbroke Grove", "Butterflies", and "Rain" among others. He has been featured on the songs of several artists.
He has over 1.1 million followers on his Instagram.
What is AJ Tracey Famous For?
- His self-titled debut album, AJ Tracey.
- His hit singles, "Butterflies" and "Ladbroke Grove".
Where is AJ Tracey From?
AJ Tracey was born on 4 March 1994. His birth name (full name) is Che Wolton Grant. His birth place is in Brixton, London in England. He holds an English nationality. His home town is Ladbroke Grove, West London, where he grew up. He has African-Trinidadian ancestry on his father's side, whereas he has Welsh ancestry on his mother's side. He belongs to the African-European ethnicity. His zodiac sign is Pisces.
Regarding his educational background, he attended Middle Row Primary School and Holland Park School. After high school, he attended London Metropolitan University, where he studied criminology. However, he dropped out of college in order to pursue music.
AJ Tracey Career
- AJ Tracey started rapping at the early age of 6.
- He dropped out of college to pursue a music career.
- He started producing music under the names Looney and Loonz.
- His music can be found online dating back to June 2011.
- He released his debut mixtape, Didn't Make the Cut in September 2012. The mixtape contains 21 UK rap and grime songs and freestyles. The mixtape was initially to be titled Scirocco Musik.
- His collective, My Team Paid, announced in August 2013 that they were to release a joint mixtape, My Team Paid.
- They released a "Clouded Skies" but the project was ultimately scrapped.
- He released his second mixtape, No More Looney in August 2014. The mixtape contains 33 tracks and featured several fellow My Team Paid members Big Zuu, Jay Amo, Wax, and Sketch.
- Tracey released his debut EP, The Front in June 2015. The EP gained him attention in the music scene.
- He released his second EP, Alex Moran in December 2015. The EP included acclaimed tracks, "Spirit Bomb" and "Naila".
- He released his third EP, AJ's Stocking Filler in the same month.
- He recorded a trap EP, Rain. However, the EP was never released.
- He released his fourth EP, Lil Tracey in December 2016.
- Tracey gained mainstream attention following the release of his fifth EP, Secure the Bag! in October 2017.
- He made his production debut "LA4AWEEK" in April 2017. It was co-produced by Nyge.
- He produced label-mate Big Zuu's "Tell Man Twice" in August 2017.
- He modeled for the OVO clothing line in 2018.
- His May 2018 single, "Butterflies" earned him commercial breakthrough. The single peaked at number 19 on the UK Singles Chart.
- He released his self-titled debut studio album in February 2019.
- The album contains singles, "Doing It", "Butterflies", "Psych Out!", "Necklace", and "Ladbroke Grove".
- The album debuted at number 3 on the UK Albums Chart. The British Phonographic Industry (BPI) certified Tracey's album Silver.
- He released the deluxe edition of AJ Tracey in October 2019. It included five new songs.
- He went on an Australia tour in 2020.
- He released his sixth EP, Secure the Bag! 2 in November 2020.
AJ Tracey Height
AJ Tracey stands tall and has an average body weight. His body build is slim and athletic. He has maintained his body perfectly well. His eye color is dark brown and his hair color is black. His sexual orientation is straight.
AJ Tracey Girlfriend
Rapper AJ Tracey has maintained a private life regarding his personal life. It is not known whether he is married or not. If not he might be dating a beautiful woman. He keeps a low profile regarding her relationship status. Any updates on his affair will be updated here.
AJ Tracey Net Worth
AJ Tracey has been rapping since he was a child. He eventually pursued a music career in the future. He now earns from his music ventures such as record sales, contracts, concerts, tours. He also produces music. Summing up, the majority of his income comes from his music career. His net worth is estimated at around $1 million at present.
Trivias About AJ Tracey You Need To Know.
- His mother named him after the revolutionary Che Guevera.
- His father is a former rapper and his mother is a former jungle DJ.
- His music genres are British hip hop, trap, grime, UK drill, UK garage, and dancehall.
- He is also a good dancer.
- "Swerve and Skid" is Tracey's first song that was played on commercial radio.
- He is an avid supporter of Tottenham Hotspur.
- He appeared in promotional material for BT Sport's coverage of the Premier League.
- He collaborated with Dave over a remix of Ruff Sqwad's Pied Piper to create a well-received track entitled "Thiago Silva".
- "Ladbroke Grove" became Tracey's highest-charting single peaking at number three on the UK Singles Chart.
- Tracey endorsed Labour Party leader Jeremy Corbyn in the 2017 UK general election.
- He sold Alex Moran EP inspired special jerseys bearing the name "Moran".