Alexa Bliss - Bio, Net Worth, WWE, Dating, Boyfriend, Engaged, Tattoo, Nationality, Age, Facts, Wiki, Height, Family, Injury, TV Shows, Real Name
Alexa Bliss is an American professional wrestler and television celebrity. She is one of the most accomplished female wrestlers in World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE). She has competed in various WWE matches around the world and has won championships at WWE’s top two brands - SmackDown and Raw. She was ranked number two among the top 50 female wrestlers by ‘Pro Wrestling Illustrated,’ in 2018. Let's know more about her through this article.
What is Alexa Bliss famous for?
- An American professional wrestler and television celebrity.
What nationality is Alexa bliss?
Recalling her early life, Alexa was born in Columbus, Ohio, the USA to Bob Kaufman and Angela Kaufman in the year 1991. She is American by nationality and belongs to White ethnicity. Similarly, Her birth sign is Leo.
She started showing interest in sports and physical activities from the age of five. Her parents supported her passion, hoping that her interest in sports would lead to a better future.
At the age of 15, she suffered from an eating disorder, which eventually became life-threatening. Her interest in bodybuilding helped her overcome the condition. Subsequently, she started spending time in competitive bodybuilding.
Which institute does Alexa Bliss go to study?
Concerning her education, Alexa attended Providence High School in North Carolina, USA. She then attended the University of Akron and the Columbus Community College in Ohio, USA. While pursuing her studies at the University of Akron, she reached Division I status as a cheerleader.
When did Alexa Bliss begin his wrestling career?
- Moving towards her career, Alexa pursued professional bodybuilding for a brief period. She was one of the youngest females to earn an International Federation of Bodybuilding and Fitness (IFBB) pro card. She also participated in the annual ‘IFBB Arnold Classic’ bodybuilding championship.
- She was signed as a professional wrestler by the World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc., in 2013. As a rookie, she was assigned to WWE’s developmental brand, WWE NXT.
- She made her on-screen debut in the July 24th episode of WWE NXT, which was taped on June 20th, 2013. During her debut appearance, she congratulated the first WWE NXT women’s champion, Paige.
- In August 2013, her ring name Alexa Bliss was added to the official NXT roster page on WWE’s website. In one of the subsequent episodes of NXT, she posed as an unnamed ring announcer. Her first televised appearance after entering the main roster was broadcast on April 6th, 2014.
- She made her televised debut as a wrestler on May 8th, 2014, when she competed in a tournament for the WWE NXT Women’s Championship. She defeated Alicia Fox in the first round of the tournament but lost to Ric Flair’s daughter Charlotte Flair in the semi-finals.
- She defeated Carmella in an NXT match, which was televised on March 11th, 2015. In the subsequent week, she defeated the reigning NXT women’s champion, Sasha Banks, through count-out. As a result of this victory, she was granted a title match against Banks, which she lost in the episode aired on March 25th.
- On May 20th, 2015, she helped the team of Buddy Murphy and Wesley Blake retain their WWE NXT Tag Team Championship against Enzo Amore and Colin Cassady. She once again helped Murphy and Blake defend their title against the team of Aiden English and Simon Gotch in the episode aired on July 29th, 2015.
- She continued to appear in NXT until August 2016. She competed in her last NXT match on August 17th, 2016, in a tag-team match along with Mandy Rose and Daria Berenato. Her team lost the match to Nikki Glencross, Carmella, and Liv Morgan.
- She was drafted into the WWE SmackDown brand in July 2016 as part of the WWE draft. She achieved her first victory on the main roster on August 9th, 2016, when she defeated Irish wrestler Becky Lynch. She teamed up with Natalya and Nikki Bella to win the 2016 SummerSlam match against the team of Becky Lynch, Carmella, and Naomi.
- She successfully defended her SmackDown Women’s Championship against Lynch on January 17th, 2017, in a steel cage match. However, she lost the title to Naomi on February 12th. She regained the title on February 21st, 2017, and became the first woman to win the SmackDown Women’s Championship twice.
- On April 10th, 2017, she was drafted into the WWE Raw brand as part of the Superstar Shake-up (non-traditional draft). She fought against the Raw women’s champion Bayley in her inaugural fight at Raw.
- On April 30th, 2017, she once again fought against Bayley as part of the WWE Payback event and defeated her to clinch the WWE Raw Women’s Championship. With this win, she became the first wrestler to win women’s championships at SmackDown and Raw. On June 4th, 2017, she defeated Bayley in a re-match to retain her title.
- She lost her Raw Women’s Championship to Sasha Banks on August 20th at the 2017 SummerSlam event but regained it eight days later. She went on to defend her title against Banks, Bayley, Nia Jax, and Emma in a fatal five-way match at No Mercy on September 24th.
- She lost her title to Nia Jax on April 8th, 2018, at WrestleMania 34. Her loss ended her championship reign of 223 days. On June 17th, she won the Raw Women’s Championship for the third time by defeating Nia Jax.
- In November 2019, She defeated Cesaro, Rusev, and The Miz in the finals of a Brawlhalla tournament to win Cesaro’s UpUpDownDown Championship, however, she immediately lost the title to Tyler Breeze in Saturday Night Slam Masters.
- In early 2020, she appeared in a music video with the band Bowling for Soup, who she has cited as her favorite band.
Is Alexa Bliss still engaged?
Reflecting on her personal life, Alexa was engaged to fellow professional wrestler Matthew Adams, better known by the ring name Buddy Murphy in 2015.
Unfortunately, It was reported that the two ended their engagement in September 2018. Presently, she seems to be in a relationship with Ryan Cabrera. The couple seems to be happy and enjoying their love life blissfully at the moment.
What is the net worth of Alexa Bliss?
Being a WWE Diva Champion, Alexa earns a decent amount of money and fame through her profession in the field of the sports industry. Based on some online reports, her estimated net worth said to be $2.3 million at present. However, her annual salary somewhere $350 Thousand.
How tall is Alexa Bliss?
Observing her body physics, Alexa stands a height of 5 feet 1 inch and weighs around 46 Kg. Similarly, he has a pair of blue eyes and blonde hair color. Her other body information is yet to be disclosed.
Trivias About Alexa Bliss You Need To Know.
- She is the first woman in WWE history to win both the RAW & Smack Down Woman's title.
- She was one of Triple H's women during his grand entrance for WrestleMania XXX.
- She has been involved with sports since childhood such as gymnastics, track, softball, & kickboxing.