Last updated on March 15th, 2022 at 06:15 pm
Facts About Alexander Dreymon
|40 Years Old
|Place Of Birth
|College / University
|University of Arts London
|Unmarried - Single
|5 feet 10 inches
|Source of Wealth
|Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook
Alexander Dreymon is a popular German actor best known for the portrayal of Uhtred of Bebbanburg in the television series The Last Kingdom since 2015. Similarly, he is also famous for his different roles in the film Christopher and His Kind and television series American Horror Story: Coven. To know more about him, you can read the below article.
What is Alexander Dreymon famous for?
- A German-American actor.
- His portraying Uhtred of Bebbanburg in the television series The Last Kingdom.
When was Alexander Dreymon born?
Going back to his early life, Alexander was born in Germany in the year 1983 to his parents, Wilson Dreymon and Loran Dreyman as Alexander Doetsch. He holds German nationality and his ethnicity is White. His birth sign is Aquarius.
For education, he studied in Paris and took acting training in Drama Center London where he was trained for three years. He then joined the University of Arts London.
When did Alexander Dreymon pursue his acting career?
- Talking about his career journey, Alexander made his professional debut with ‘Ni reprise, ni échangée’, a French-Belgium TV film directed by Josée Dayan. The movie was released in September 2010.
- Afterward, he was cast in ‘Christopher and His Kind’, a BBC TV film released in 2011. The movie is adapted from an autobiography by novelist Christopher Isherwood in which Dreymon played the character of Caspar.
- He appeared in a few other films such as ‘Sotto il vestito niente - L'ultima sfilata’, ‘Who's Watching Who’, and ‘Resistance’, before bagging the role of Luke Ramsey, in supernatural TV series ‘American Horror Story: Coven’.
- The season was the third installment of the ‘American Horror Story’ series. Following his role in the series, he acted in a few movies, including ‘Blood Ransom’ and ‘The Test of Time’.
- Later in 2015, he was cast in the role of Uhtred of Bebbanburg in ‘The Last Kingdom’. The role has earned him quite a fan base even as the television series has garnered a positive public response.
- He has also worked in numerous movies like Guys Reading Poems (2016), Heartlock (2017), Horizon Line (2020), and many more.
Who is Alexander Dreymon dating?
Alexander Dreymon was previously in a relationship with Toni Soltiropoulou in 2010. Their love journey lasted for about two years and ended in 2012. After that, he did not link any girls yet. Presently, he is probably single or if you know more about him you can share with us by using the comment below.
What is Alexander Dreymon's net worth?
Alexander Dreymon has enjoyed a long career in the film industry for quite a long time. Through proceeds from his work as an actor, he has been able to accumulate a huge fortune. He is estimated to have a net worth of about $4 million. He earns over $200 thousand as an annual salary.
What is Alexander Dreymon's weight?
Alexander Dreymon has a height of 5 feet 10 inches and he weighs around 78 Kg. His eyes are blue and his hair color is dark brown. Further, his other body information is still under review. Whenever we will be updated, we will let you know.
Trivias About Alexander Dreymon You Need To Know.
- In 2011, he starred opposite Doctor Who's Matt Smith in the made-for-TV movie Christopher and His Kind.
- Great friend with Tom Wlaschiha actor in Game of Thrones.
- His mother was a teacher . So he grew up in many countries.
- Alexander spent three years at Drama Centre London, after completing studies in Paris.