Facts About Alexandra Hall
|35 Years Old
|Place Of Birth
|Famous as a British entrepreneur and social media influencer
|Best Known For
|Known for being the wife of British strongman, Eddie Hall
|Edward 'Eddie' Stephan Hall
|June 9, 2012
|Bra Cup Size
Alexandra Hall is a British entrepreneur and social media influencer who is best known for being the wife of Eddie Hall. Eddie is a British professional strongman and boxer who won the World's Strongest Man 2017 competition. The couple tied the knot on June 9, 2012. Also, Alexandra owns a barber store named, Bobo's Barbers which is located in Trent Vale, Stock-on-Trent, England.
Besides, she is also active in the social media platform with around 96k followers on her Instagram account: @alexandra_stronglife and has around 3.7k followers on her Twitter account: @AlexHallEditor
What is Alexandra Hall famous for?
- Famous as a British entrepreneur and social media influencer
- Known for being the wife of British strongman, Eddie Hall
Where was Alexandra Hall born?
Alexandra Hall was born on June 10, 1988, in Bristol, England, United Kingdom. Her birth name is Alexandra Oulton. She holds British nationality. Her ethnicity is White Caucasian while Gemini is her zodiac sign. She is Christain by religion.
Alexandra was born to David Oulton(father) and Marie Oulton(mother). Her father is a businessman while her mother is a housewife. She has a sister, Charlie Oulton. She was raised in her hometown, Bristol, along with her sister. She did her schooling at a local school. Also, she joined Hairline Inc and took one-to-one scalp micro-pigmentation training which was completed in 2019.
What does Eddie Hall's wife do for a living?
- Alexandra Hall runs a barber store named, Bobo's Barbers which is located in Trent Vale, Stock-on-Trent, England.
- She also owns a store called, MICRO INK which specializes in scalp micro-pigmentation. It is based in Staffordshire, England.
- She is also a social media influencer and blogger.
- Besides being an entrepreneur, Alexandra manages her husband, Eddie's training and diet.
- She also made her appearance in a documentary titled "Eddie-Strongman" in 2015. The documentary chronicles the struggles and challenges, Eddie faced becoming a strongman.
Who is Alexandra Hall's husband?
Alexandra Hall is a married woman. She is currently married to her only husband, Edward 'Eddie' Stephan Hall. Eddie is a British professional strongman and boxer who won the World's Strongest Man 2017 competition. He has also competed in and won the UK's Strongest Man and England's Strongest Man competitions multiple times. The couple tied the knot on June 9, 2012. The couple is blessed with a son, Maximus whom Alexandra gave birth to, and a daughter, Layla from Eddie's past relationship.
Alexandra and her family live a happy life in England. She often posts pictures of herself and her family members having fun. Besides, she is a fitness enthusiast and often posts pictures of her workout in the gym on her social media accounts.
How much is Alexandra Hall's worth?
Alexandra Hall has earned a good amount of money from her profession as an entrepreneur. She owns "Bobo's Barbers", and "MICRO INK". Including all of her earnings, Alexandra has an estimated net worth of around $500k while her husband, Eddie Hall has a whooping net worth estimated to be around $5 million as of 2022.
How tall is Alexandra Hall?
Alexandra Hall is a beautiful woman with a well-maintained hourglass body physique in her mid-30s. She has a fair complexion with blonde hair and a pair of blue eyes. She stands tall with a height of 5ft 11inches(1.8m) and has a bodyweight of 60kg. Her body measurement is 34-23-33 inches. Her bra cup size is 34B. She has several tattoos on her body. She has tattoos at the side of her belly, below her chest, and on her right hand.
Trivias About Alexandra Hall You Need To Know.
- Alexandra Hall is a pet lover and has two cats, Arnold and Franco, a French lop rabbit named Gaston, two pugs named Batman and Gizmo, and another dog named Jack and three pet mice.
- She is a fitness enthusiast.
- She describes herself as OG Stongwife and foodie.
- She turned vegetarian in September 2019.
- She has several tattoos inked on her body.