Alia Bhatt - Bio, Alia, Net Worth, Parents, Sister, Affair, Marry, Ranbir, Ranbir Kapoor, Deepika Padukone, Siddharth Malhotra, Movies, Age, Height
Alia Bhatt is an actress and singer of Indian origin and British citizenship, who works in Hindi films. Alia Bhatt is one of the highest-paid actresses in India. She has appeared in Forbes India's Celebrity 100 list since 2014 and was featured by Forbes Asia in their 30 Under 30 list of 2017.
WHAT IS ALIA BHATT FAMOUS FOR?
- Alia Bhatt, a star kid, is India's one of the highest-paid and most promising actress.
- Bhatt is known for her immense hardship in enrolling her face in Bollywood.
- Bhatt is also known for her acting and singing skills.
WHO ARE ALIA BHATT'S PARENTS?
Alia Bhatt was born on 15 March 1993 to the Bhatt family. She was born to Indian filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt and British actress and film-director Soni Razdan. Her father, Mahesh Bhatt is of Gujarati descent while her mother, Soni Razdan is of Kashmiri and German ancestry. Soni Razdan is the second wife of Mahesh Bhatt. Her birthplace is Maharastra, Mumbai of India however she has got citizenship of Britain. Alia was called "Aloo" during her childhood. Director Nanabhai Bhatt is Alia Bhatt's paternal grandfather. She has an elder sister, Shaheen Bhatt and two half-siblings, Pooja Bhatt and Rahul Bhatt.
She has been connected to the film industry through her family background as Indian film actor Imran Hashmi and director Mohit Suri are her maternal cousins.
While producer Mukesh Bhatt is her uncle.
WHEN ALIA BHATT FIRST STARTED?
Alia Bhatt did her high schooling from the "Jamnabai Narsee School" in Mumbai. Alia after finishing her high school quit her study and started her career as a leading actor in Karan Johar's hit movie "Student Of The Year" in the year 2012. She made a super-confident debut, opposite to Varun Dhawan and Siddhartha Malhotra, at the age of 19.
Actually, Bhatt's first acting role was as a child artist in Sangharsh (1999), starring Akshay Kumar and Preity Zinta where she played the younger version of Zinta's character.
Alia also had met Ranbir Kapoor for a photo-shoot at the age of 11.
HOW ALIA BHATT MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE?
- Alia Bhatt was a chubby girl before however, she managed her way up to the Bollywood through her hardship and long day Gym-workout that she lost her half of the weight in just three months.
- After her first debut, Alia Bhatt marks her name in the role of a protagonist in Imtiaz Ali’s road film "Highway" opposite Randeep Hooda. Bhatt won the Filmfare Critics Award for Best Actress and nomination at the ceremony.
- Bhatt then was featured out as Tamil girl opposite Arjun Kapoor in 2014's top-grossing movie "Two States".
- Bhatt’s final film role in 2014 as Kavya Pratap Singh, a Punjab girl in "Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania", where the film defined as a tribute to “Dilwale Dulhania le Jaayengey” in 1995.
- Also in 2014, Bhatt emerged in a short film on women’s safety, the title “going home” directed by Vikas Bahl. She next reunited with Bahl to act in the romantic comedy "Shandar". This film released in 2015 and featured Shahid Kapur and Bhatt as two insomniacs who fall in love during a destination wedding. This film earned little at the box office.
- In 2016, Bhatt played the supporting role of a young girl with a buried past in "Kapoor & Sons", a drama about a dysfunctional family starring Sidharth Malhotra and Fawad Khan. The film earned commercial success.
- Alia then took on the part of a poor Bihari migrant in the Indian state of Punjab in “Udta Punjab” in 2016, which is a crime drama about substance abuse, the director was Abhishek Chaubey. The great role marked a significant departure from the mostly light-hearted parts she has previously performed, and in preparation, she watched documentaries on drug abuse and learned to speak a Bihari dialect. The film co-starred Shahid Kapoor, Kareena Kapoor, and Diljit Dosanjh.
- In the same year 2016, she played the role of aspiring cinematography in "Dear Zindagi", opposite Shah Rukh Khan. And for both the movies, she received several awards.
- In 2017, Alia Bhatt also performed in a romantic comedy “Badrinath ki Dulhania” which made her reunion with Khaitan and Dhawan.
- In Jan 2018, Alia Bhatt filmed the role of a Kashmiri spy married to a Pakistani policeman in Meghna Gulzar’s "Raazi", an adaptation of Harinder Sikka’s novel “calling that” a set during the Indo-Pakistan war of 1971.
- In 2019, Alia was seen opposite to Ranveer Singh in Zoya Akhtar’s “Gully boy” a musical based on rappers living in Mumbai’s ghettos.
- In the same year 2019, Alia was featured as Roop in "Kalank", alongside Varun Dhawan, Sonakshi Sinha, Aditya Roy Kapoor, Madhuri Dixit, and Sanjay Dutt.
- Also, Alia Bhatt has also committed to star Ranbir Kapoor in Ayan Mukerji’s fantasy film trilogy, "Brahamastra", releasing in 2020.
- In addition to this, she has also committed to star alongside N. T. Rama Rao Jr and Ram Charan in the Telugu-language period film RRR, and opposite Salman Khan in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's romance "Inshallah".
- In addition, Bhatt will be featured in "Takht", a historical drama directed by Johar which has a cast including Vicky Kaushal, Ranveer Singh, and Kareena Kapoor, and will team with Roy Kapur, Dutt, and Pooja Bhatt for a sequel to her father's crime film "Sadak" (1991).
WHO IS ALIA BHATT DATING?
Alia Bhatt, one of the most energetic, promising, beautiful and emerged talent of youth generation has been able to acquire a title of "Most Paid Young Actress" of Bollywood in her profession.
She always stays in the limelight for various reasons including boyfriends, films, parties, wardrobe malfunctions, silly statements, etc. Bhatt has dated about 6 men since her teenage. Alia's first love during her childhood was Ramesh Dubey(at 6th standard), and her second love was Ali Dadakar(at 8th standard).
There was also a buzz that Alia was dating Varun when the two just started their career. They have done 3 films together and working on two more pictures that are under making. But then Varun went back to his childhood sweetheart Natasha Dalal and the two parted their ways.
Alia's much-talked affair was with Sidhartha Malhotra. The two have worked in two films so far. As per the reports, due to the closeness between Sidharth and Jaqueline, Alia decided to broke up with him. There was a rumor that Alia was dating Kavin Mittal(Indian Businessmen).
Currently, she is dating Bollywood's heartthrob Ranbir Kapoor. Ranbir is 11 years older than her and according to the reports, he is the 6th man in her life.
Alia Bhatt is all secured and sure about having Ranbir Kapoor as the best man in her life. She even has admitted getting married to Ranbir Kapoor very soon.
HOW MUCH IS ALIA'S INCOME?
In 2017, Bhatt was featured by "Forbes Asia in their 30 Under 30 list". She has appeared in Forbes India's Celebrity 100 list since 2014, peaking at the 12th position in 2018. That year, the magazine estimated her annual income to be? 588.3 million (US$8.5 million) and listed her as the second-highest-paid actress in the country. In the same year, the Indian edition of GQ featured her among the nation's 50 most influential young people and credited her for "striking a balance between big-budget, all-star blowouts, and more script-oriented films".
She is also the celebrity endorser for a number of brands and products, including Coca-Cola, Garnier, and Maybelline and Bhatt takes about Rs.10 crore for one movie.
HOW TALL IS ALIA BHATT?
Alia Bhatt used to be a chubby girl during her teenage, which she has maintained going through the gym-workout for a long time.
Alia Bhatt is a skinny girl weighing only 55 kg(121 lbs). She is a short girl with a height of 1.60m(5feet 3inch) and a body measurement of
33-26-34. She has a slim body build. She has a black eye color and lights brown hair color.
AWARDS RECEIVED BY ALIA BHATT
- Alia received an award for "Best Female Debut" for Student Of The Year(2012).
- Bhatt won the Filmfare Critics Award for 'Best Actress' for playing a kidnapping victim in the road drama 'Highway' (2014),
- Bhatt received Filmfare award for "Best Actress" at the ceremony for playing a Bihari migrant in the crime drama 'Udta Punjab' (2016),
- Bhatt again received an award for "Best Actress" for the role of a spy in the thriller 'Raazi' (2018).
WHAT ARE ALIA BHATT'S FAVOURITE THINGS?
- Alia loves having her meal with curd as she is addicted to it.
- Alia's favorite foods are; Fish, Ragi Chips, French Fries, Rasgulla, Dahi-Chawal, Moong Dal Halwa.
- Alia's favorite color is red, favorite number 8, favorite musician A.R.Rahman, favorite filmmakers Sooraj Barjatya and Karan Johar.
- Alia is an animal lover, her favorite pet is a cat.
- Alia loves having cold beverages than hot beverages.
Trivias About Alia Bhatt You Need To Know.
- Alia had expressed her strong desire to become an actress when she was just 2 years.
- Alia never wanted her debut film to be directed or produced by her father, Mahesh Bhatt.
- Alia can sleep for more than 12 hours at a stretch, so she is given the name of "Female Kumbakarna".
- She is of Indian origin and British citizenship
- She was selected for the student of the year movie out of 400 girls.
- Her cast is Gujarati, German, and Kashmiri
- She likes to use men's perfumes only.
- she has a god-gifted flexible body and can twist her body parts very easily.
- She suffers from Achluophobia, fear of darkness.
- Alia appeared in 12 places in 2018 in Forbes 100 Highest paid Indian Celebrities list.
- She was listed in 1st place in The Times of India‘s “50 Most Desirable Women” list of 2018.
- Written "Pataka" in Hindi on the backside of her neck (Tattoo)
Jada Pinkett Smith - Bio, Net Worth, Husband, Son, Age, Family, CareerJeeya | March 29, 2022