Alice Levine Bio, Net Worth, Dating, Boyfriend, Family, Age, Nationality, Awards, Height, Weight, Parents, Facts, Wiki, Salary, Career, TV Shows
Alice Esme Levine, excellently known as Alice Levine is a British radio and television presenter, narrator, and comedian. She is well known for her hosting work on shows like "Big Brother's Bit on the Side" as well as backstage coverage at events like the BRIT Awards. She received the National Student Television Award for Best On-Screen Female in 2008. She got her big break hosting the internet show B-Box on the social media site Bebo. Alice and several other celebrities recorded a cover of Avicii's "Wake Me Up" for the Children in Need Charity in 2014. The song hit #1 on the U.K. Singles Chart. She also hosted a show on BBC Radio 1 with Phil Taggart in January 2013. Moreover, Channel 4 announced in February 2021 that a new series called "Sex Odyssey" would be presented by Levine however later retitled "Sex Actually" began airing on 22nd September 2021.
- Being a British radio and television presenter, narrator, and comedian.
- For her hosting work on shows like "Big Brother's Bit on the Side".
What is Alice Levine Real Name?
Alice Levine opened her eyes for the very first time on 8th July 1986 in Beeston, Nottinghamshire, England. She took birth with the real name of Alice Esme Levine in a Christian religious family. She holds British nationality and belongs to British-white ethnicity. Similarly, her religion is Christian and her race is white. Alice has celebrated her 35th birthday as of 2021 and as per her birth date, her zodiac sign is Cancer. Her father is a retired lecturer at the University of Nottingham and her mother is a caterer and former artist.
Talking about Alice's academic qualification, she attended Alderman White School in Bramcote, where she was head girl. Levine studied English at the University of Leeds.
What does Alice Levine do for a living?
- Alice Levine began her career being voted "Best On-Screen Female" at the National Student Television Awards in 2008 whereas her first television job was hosting "Celebrity Bites" for MTV.
- Then she hosted "Big Brother's Bit on the Side" with Jamie East until 2013 when they left the show.
- Levine also worked on Channel 4's "Pop Up Pop Quiz" as well as she appeared on Channel 4's "8 Out of 10 Cats".
- She joined BBC Radio 1 on 7th January 2013 to present a show with Phil Taggart in the much-coveted John Peel slot.
- She hosted "Lovebox" coverage for Xbox and in the same year, she was a presenter on the "Red Bull Soap Box Race" on Dave TV.
- She appeared on "Nevermind the Buzzcocks" on BBC2 on Noel Fielding's team in October 2013.
- She hosted the "Barclaycard Mercury Music Sessions" for Channel 4 in 2014, as well as coverage of the Mercury Music Prize later that year.
- It was announced on 16th November 2014 that Levine had reached Number 1 in the UK music chart with the cover version of Avicii's "Wake Me Up" in aid of the charity Children In Need.
- As well, she is one of the three co-creators of the podcast "My Dad Wrote a Porno".
- She presented "Levine on Love" and she also appeared in the fifth series of "Alan Davies: As Yet Untitled" for Dave.
- She was one of five contestants in the sixth series of the comedy game show "Taskmaster" on Dave in 2018. She appeared in series "7 of Room 101" on BBC2.
- Later Levine announced on 15th July 2020 that she was leaving Radio 1 after nine years at the station. She revealed the news via an Instagram post as her last show was on 9th August 2020 after a series of three farewell shows.
- It was announced in August 2020 that she would become curator of a BBC Radio 4 program "The Museum of Curiosity" whereas Series 15 of the show was aired in September/October 2020.
- Channel 4 announced in February 2020 that a new series called Sex Odyssey would be presented by Alice whereas later retitled "Sex Actually" began airing on 22nd September 2021.
- Furthermore, Alice can also be seen in the podcast, "British Scandal" as a co-host in 2021. Also, her new series, "Sex Actually with Alice Levine", see her stepping out of her comfort zone to explore the ways we now do sex in our traditionally conservative country.
Awards and Achievements
- Alice Levine won the National Student Television Award for "Best On-Screen Female" in 2008.
- As the co-creator and presenter of "My Dad Wrote a Porno", she has been the recipient of numerous awards and nominations. The series received nominations at the Audio and Radio Industry Awards, Lovie Awards, and British Podcast Awards, as well as winning a Webby Award in 2019.
Who is Alice Levine Boyfriend?
Alice Levine is an unmarried lady. She is in a romantic relationship with her handsome boyfriend Edward Ibbotson who is a guitarist and vocalist from London. Before starting his career in a rock band, Edward was a professional cook. The couple met when Ibbotson and his friends were looking for a flatmate. Furthermore, Alice is straight by sexual orientation.
How much is Alice Levine Net Worth?
Alice Levine is a versatile television presenter who has a net worth of between $1 million to $5 million as of 2021. She also earns a handsome amount of salary which is also in thousands of dollars per year. Levine co-founded a food and lifestyle brand, Jackson & Levine, with business partner Laura Jackson. She has designed three blouses for Finery and designed two ranges for Habitat under Jackson & Levine; the first range was a linen collection followed by a ceramics range which sold out within three hours. In addition, her major source of income is from her British radio and television presenter, narrator, and comedian career.
What is the Height of Alice Levine?
Alice Levine stands at an ideal height of 1.7 m with a balanced bodyweight of 65 kg. She has attractive red hair and blue eyes color. She's got a standard height and a convincing appearance. She had the perfect body combined with good looks. Additionally, Alice is slim by body build.
Did You Know?
- Levine won the National Student Television Award for "Best On-Screen Female".
- She was born in Nottingham, England and got her big break hosting the internet show B-Box on the social media site Bebo.
- She and several other celebrities recorded a cover of Avicii's "Wake Me Up" for the Children in Need Charity in 2014. The song hit #1 on the U.K. Singles Chart.
- She hosted a show on BBC Radio 1 with Phil Taggart in January 2013.
- She began dating Eb Ibbotson from the band Life in Film in 2011.