Facts About Alison Brie
|Celebrated Name||Alison Brie|
|Age||40 Years Old|
|Nick Name||Alison Brie|
|Birth Name||Alison Brie|
|Place Of Birth||Hollywood, California, U.S.|
|Father||Charles Terry Schermerhorn|
|High School||South Pasadena High School|
|Source of Wealth||Actress, writer, and producer career|
|Net Worth||$10 million|
|Height||5 ft 3 in or 160 cm|
|Weight||50 kg or 110 lb|
|Hair Color||Dark brown|
|Body Measurement||35-24-36 in or 89-61-91.5 cm|
Alison Brie Schermerhorn, excellently known as Alison Brie is an American actress, writer, and producer. She is well recognized for playing Trudy Campbell on "Mad Men" and portraying Annie Edison on "Community". She was nominated for a 2012 Critics' Choice Award for Best Comedy Supporting Actress for the latter role. In 2017, she began starring as Ruth Wilder on the Netflix series "GLOW". She also briefly worked as a clown at birthday parties. Alison appeared in the 2004 short film "Stolen Poem" for her role as Alice and she also guests appeared in Disney Channel's musical comedy series "Hannah Montana" in 2006. Bie is also a social media user as she has gained more than 1.4m followers on her Instagram and over 899.4K followers on her Twitter account. Moreover, it was announced in June 2021 that she had been added as a celebrity guest to the fifth season of the animated sitcom "Rick and Morty".
What is Alison Brie Famous For?
- Being an American actress, writer, and producer.
- For playing Trudy Campbell on "Mad Men" and portrayed Annie Edison on "Community".
What Ethnicity is Alison Brie?
Alison Brie was born on 29th December 1982 with the real name of Alison Brie Schermerhorn in Hollywood, California, U.S. She is of American nationality and she belongs to mixed ethnicity as she has Scottish, Dutch, English, German, and Norwegian ancestry on her father's side and Ashkenazi Jewish roots on her mother's side. Similarly, her religion is Judaism and her race is white. Brie's present age is 38 and she will be celebrating her 39th birthday on the coming 29th December of 2021. As per her birth date, her zodiac sign is Capricorn. Her father, Charles Terry Schermerhorn, is a musician and freelance entertainment reporter. Her mother, Joanne Brenner, works at Para Los Ninos ("For the Children"), a non-profit childcare agency. She has an older sister named Lauren.
Talking about Brie's education, she graduated from South Pasadena High School in 2001. She graduated from the California Institute of the Arts with a bachelor's degree in theater in 2005. She also studied at the Royal Scottish Academy of Music and Drama in Glasgow.
Alison Brie Career Timeline
- Alison Brie conceived her acting career starring as Nina on the Disney Channel sitcom "Hannah Montana" in 2006 after which she received further recognition as Trudy Campbell in the AMC period drama series "Mad Men" (2007-2015).
- Then she went on to star in the web series "My Alibi", which aired from 2008 to 2009 and she also portrayed Annie Edison on the NBC/Yahoo! View sitcom "Community" from 2009 to 2015.
- She co-hosted an episode of "Attack of the Show!" and appeared in a segment on "Web Soup" in April 2010.
- Likewise, she has appeared in several films and series such as "Montana Amazon", "Scream 4" (2011), "The Five-Year Engagement" (2012), "Lip Sync Battle", "Sleeping with Other People", "The Little Hours", "The Disaster Artist", and many others.
- Also, she voiced Princess Unikitty in the animated comedy film "The Lego Movie" (2014), and voiced a character in an episode of the animated series "American Dad!".
- Later she started her starring role as Ruth Wilder in the Netflix comedy-drama series "GLOW" in 2017 as well as she reprised her voice role as Princess Unikitty in the animated comedy sequel film "The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part" and provided an English dub for the Japanese animated romantic fantasy film "Weathering with You" in 2019.
- She appeared in the acclaimed drama thriller film "Promising Young Woman" in 2020 and she also wrote, produced, and starred as Sarah in the Netflix drama film "Horse Girl" in the following year. She played Sloane in the romantic comedy film "Happiest Season".
- It was announced in June 2021 that she had been added as a celebrity guest to the fifth season of the animated sitcom "Rick and Morty".
- Additionally, in 2021, she has voiced the role of Planetina in the adult animated science fiction sitcom "Rick and Morty" as well as she has voiced Am in an Anime "Star Wars: Visions".
- Brie will be starring as Ally in the upcoming film "Somebody I Used to Know" and she will also be appearing in "Spin Me Round".
Source: Alison Brie in the TV Series 'GLOW'
Alison Brie Awards and Achievements
- Screen Actors Guild Awards for her work in "Mad Men"
- Newport Beach Film Festival Awards for her work in "No Stranger Than Love"
Alison Brie Personal Life: Who is she married to?
Alison Brie is a married woman. She tied a knot with an American actor, voice actor, and filmmaker Dave Franco on 13th March 2017. Brie began dating Dave in 2012 after meeting him at a 2011 Mardi Gras party in New Orleans. On 25th August 2015, it was reported the two were engaged. In an interview with Larry King in 2017, Alison revealed she did not want to have children. Concerning her sexual orientation, she is straight.
Alison Brie Net Worth: How much is Alison Brie Salary?
Alison Brie has been in the film industry for quite a long time. She has a net worth of $10 million as of 2021 whereas her salary is around $1.73 million per year. She has also appeared in a vodka commercial, Smirnoff with Adam Scott from where she gains a handsome amount of money. In addition, Brie's major source of income is from her actress, writer, and producer career and she is sincere in her work.
How tall is Alison Brie and how much does she weigh?
Alison Brie definitely has a pretty face and a magnetic personality which has cast spells over her viewers over the years. She has 5 ft 3 in or 160 cm of height and 50 kg or 110 lbs of body weight. She has dark brown hair and blue eyes color. Alison has a slim body build with 35-24-36 in or 89-61-91.5 cm of body measurement.