Facts About Alison Hammond
|48 Years Old
|Place Of Birth
|Source of Wealth
|Television personality and actress
|$1 million to $5 million
|£600,000 per year
|5 ft 9 in / 175 cm
|291 lb / 132 kg
|45-38-48 in or 114-96.5-122 cm
|Wikipedia Twitter Instagram TikTok
Alison Hammond is a versatile English television personality and actress. She is well known for competing in the third series of the reality show "Big Brother" in 2002, in which she was the second housemate to be evicted. She has since appeared on many reality TV programs such as Celebrity Fit Club and "I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here". Before her adult fame, she was a child actress. From the age of eleven, she participated in drama workshops run by Central Television, but lack of funds meant she was unable to attend drama school. She was the second person to be evicted from the "Big Brother" house on Day 15. In 1987, Alison guest appeared in the drama series "Y.E.S." in the role of Katie. As an actress, she has starred in "Palace Hill" (1988-1990), "Doctors" (2002), and "The Dumping Ground" (2016). Moreover, she was seen as herself in the 2021 TV show "Ant & Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway".
What is Alison Hammond Famous For?
- Being an English television personality and actress.
- For competing in the third series of the reality show "Big Brother" in 2002.
Where is Alison Hammond from?
Alison Hammond stepped for the very first time into the world on 5th February 1975 in Birmingham, England. She is of British nationality and she came from a mixed ethnic background as she is of Guyanese descent on her mother's side, whereas, has Nevisian ancestry on her father's side. Similarly, her religious belief is in the Christian religion and her race is black. Alison recently celebrated her 47th birthday in 2022 and as per her birth date, her zodiac sign is Aquarius. Her father has died in Jamaica and she won't be able to attend his funeral whereas her mother has sadly passed away from liver and lung cancer. She also has two siblings.
Talking about Alison's education, she attended Cardinal Wiseman School.
What does Alison Hammond do for a living?
- Alison Hammond began her career starring on "Big Brother" after which she was seen on many television programs, including "Celebrity Fit Club", "Celebrities Under Pressure" and "Big Star's Little Star".
- She starred on "Celebrity Stars in Their Eyes", performing as Nina Simone, "Celebrity Ready Steady Cook", "Daily Cooks Challenge", as a panelist on ITV's "Loose Women", and as a presenter on the short-lived "ITV Play" channel.
- She played herself as a TV reporter in "Christmas Lights" in 2004 and became a contestant on the tenth series of "I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!" in November 2010.
- Also, she participated in the ninth series of "Celebrity MasterChef" on BBC One in 2014 as well as she participated in the twelfth series of "Strictly Come Dancing" in 2014 on BBC One.
- It was announced on 19th November 2015 that she would compete in the annual "Strictly" Christmas Special as she made her Hollywood debut in the animated film "Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation" (2018).
- ITV announced a shake-up of "This Morning" presenters, with Hammond replacing Eamonn Holmes and Ruth Langsford on a Friday in 2020.
- Furthermore, she was seen as herself in the 2021 TV show "Ant & Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway".
Alison Hammond Books
- You've Got To Laugh: Stories from a Life Lived to the Full
- Black in Time: Awesome Black Britons from Yesterday to Today
Is Alison Hammond Married?
Alison Hammond is a married woman. She was married to the cab driver, Noureddine Boufaied from Manchester and found out she was pregnant shortly after appearing on the third series of "Big Brother". The star refused to name who the father was at the time, but later posed for a magazine shoot together while she was three months pregnant and her first child was a son named Aiden Hammond. It is not clear when she split from Noureddine but she later went on to get engaged to security guard Jamie Savage in 2014 before calling time on the romance in 2017. Regarding Alison's sexual orientation, she is straight.
Alison Hammond declares 'I'm having a baby!' on ITV show
Alison Hammond shouted "I'm having a baby!" on the ITV show after hearing about a woman getting pregnant at 50. Alison, who is 47, was left completely shocked as she considered her own age and stated that she could do that as she told her co-host Dermot O'Leary: "That could be me!". The shock clearly got to Alison as she soon decided to drop the ultimate bombshell before the ad break. Alison threw her hands in the air as she shouted to viewers: "I'm having a baby!", with a huge smile on her face. The show immediately went to break and upon its return Dermot quickly congratulated her.
Alison's confession comes after a caller named Shelly explained her shock when she found out she was pregnant after believing she was going through menopause. She said on the show: "I thought I was going through menopause and I found out I was pregnant. I already had a 20-year-old and it changed my life so so much." Alison said: "Imagine going to the menopause and finding out you've had a baby! I'm 47 I thought it was the end of my time. I could have another baby." Alison's quip isn't the first time that she's had viewers on the edge of their seats with a "baby announcement".
What is the Net Worth of Alison Hammond?
Alison Hammond has a net worth of between $1 million to $5 million as of 2022. She has also a fine amount of salary which is around £600,000 per year. With her hard work and luck by her side, she can double the amount of wealth she has today. In addition, her major source of income is from her television personality and actress career and she is sincere in her work. But, she is doing all the hard work in order to build a secure financial status for herself and her family.
How tall is Alison Hammond?
Alison Hammond is 5 ft 9 in / 175 cm tall and her body weighs around 291 lb / 132 kg. She has dark brown hair and eyes color. She is a regular gym-goer and works out three times per week with a personal trainer. Additionally, Alison has a large body build with 45-38-48 in or 114-96.5-122 cm of body measurement.
Trivias About Alison Hammond You Need To Know.
- At the age of 11, she started participating in drama workshops by Central Television.
- She has worked as a holiday representative and entertainer in Tunisia.
- Before her adult fame, she was a child actress.
- She was the second person to be evicted from the Big Brother house on Day 15.
- She and Ulrika Jonsson both competed on the reality show Big Brother.