Last updated on August 24th, 2023 at 11:27 pm
Facts About Allen Robinson
|Celebrated Name||Allen Robinson|
|Age||29 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Allen Bernard Robinson|
|Place Of Birth||Detroit|
|Father||Allen Robinson Sr.|
|College / University||Penn State|
|High School||St. Mary's Preparatory|
|Height||6 feet 2 inches|
|Body Measurement||Will Add Soon|
|Net Worth||$42 Million|
|Salary||$14 Million Per Year|
|Source of Wealth||Football Career|
|Current Team||Chicago Bears|
Allen Bernard Robinson II famed as Allen Robinson is an American football wide receiver for the Chicago Bears of the National Football League (NFL). He was drafted by the Jacksonville Jaguars in the second round of the 2014 NFL Draft.
Allen Robinson confident Bears offense will rebound after dismal outing vs. Packers
For all the hype surrounding the Bears’ offense heading into Matt Nagy’s second year, they did little to deliver on the promise of improvement in the season opener. Chicago’s offense was as bad as they could get during their 10-3 loss to the Packers in Week 1. They struggled mightily and failed to get into any sort of rhythm the entire game. Wide receiver Allen Robinson believes that the offense’s issues will be fixed by next week’s game against the Broncos. There were many issues to pinpoint against the Packers, starting with Nagy’s play calling. Nagy did little to help his quarterback Mitch Trubisky, who deserves a fair amount of the blame for the offense’s ineptitude as well. Chicago’s 53-12, the pass-to-run ratio was worrisome, doing little to provide balance for a unit that needed it in a close contest. The Bears failed to call a single run in the final 25:52 of the game. While Robinson is clearly the Bears’ No. 1 receiver, it didn’t help to not spread the ball around to the other play-makers on the team. Rookie running back David Montgomery got a measly six carries. Tarik Cohen didn’t get a single carry. Anthony Miller was a virtual non-factor.
Early Life of Allen
On 24th August 1993, Allen was born in Detroit, Michigan, the USA as Allen Bernard Robinson II. As of 2019, he celebrated his 26th birthday. His nationality is American and his ethnicity is White. His religion is Christian. He was raised by Tracie and Allen Robinson Sr. and has a sister, Ashley. He was a telecommunications major at Penn State. He attended St. Mary's Preparatory and later he went to Penn State.
Body Measurements of Allen
Allen is not just talented but he has also got an attractive personality. He has a tall height of 6 feet 2 inches with the balanced body weight of 220 lbs. His other body measurements have not been revealed by any sources but it will be added soon. Overall, he has got a helathy body with a charming smile.
Career of Allen
- Allen appeared in 12 games and caught three passes for 29 yards during his freshman year in 2011.
- In his sophomore season, he totaled 77 receptions for 1,018 receiving yards and 11 receiving touchdowns, which all led the Big Ten Conference in 2012.
- On 2nd January 2014, he announced that he would forgo his senior season and enter the 2014 NFL Draft.
- The Jacksonville Jaguars selected Robinson in the second round (61st overall) of the 2014 NFL Draft.
- He was the 11th wide receiver selected and the second receiver drafted by the Jacksonville Jaguars in 2014.
- The Jaguars signed Robinson to a four-year, $3.51 million contract that included $1.17 million guaranteed and a signing bonus of $877,718 on 21st June 2014.
- On 21st September 2014, he earned his first career start and caught seven passes for 79 receiving yards in a 44-17 loss to the Indianapolis Colts.
- He finished his rookie season with 48 receptions for 548 receiving yards and two touchdowns while starting eight games and playing in ten.
- In the opening of 2015 season, he caught one pass for 27 yards in a 9-20 loss to the Carolina Panthers.
- On 8th November, he had six receptions for 121 yards against the New York Jets.
- He was named as a first alternate to the 2016 Pro Bowl.
- He was ranked 31st by his fellow players on the NFL Top 100 Players of 2016.
- Robinson and Hurns both had breakout seasons in 2015 with over 60 receptions, 1,000 receiving yards, and 10 touchdown receptions each, they were nicknamed "Thunder and Lightning" and "The Allen Brothers" in 2015.
- He entered the 2016 season with high expectations following his spectacular 2015 campaign.
- In the Jaguars' season-opener against the Green Bay Packers, he caught six passes for 72 receiving yards in a 23-27 loss on 11th September 2016.
- He finished the 2016 season with 73 receptions for 883 yards and six touchdowns.
- He was placed on injured reserve on 12th September 2017.
- On 14th March 2018, he signed a three-year, $42 million contract with the Chicago Bears.
- He made his Bears debut in the season opener against the Green Bay Packers on NBC Sunday Night Football, recording a team-high 61 yards.
- He finished the 2018 season with 55 catches for 754 yards and four touchdowns.
- In week 1 against the Green Bay Packers, he caught 7 passes for 102 yards as the Bears lost 10-3.
- He appeared in a Season 6 episode of Ink Master along with Tony Jefferson, Khaseem Greene, Keith Pough, Darius Slay, and Kamerion Wimbley.
Marital Status, Dating, Girlfriend, Child
Allen Robinson is assumed to be single as of today and he is not married yet. There is no any rumors about his dating and having affairs with any lady. At present, he is focusing on his career rather than spending his time in a relationship.
Net Worth of Allen
The net worth of Allen is estimated to have $42 Million as of 2019. He is earning $14 Million every year for the next three years. His current salary is estimated to have $11,500,000 at present. Overall, he is satisfied with his earnings.