Facts About Allison Dunbar
|Celebrated Name||Allison Dunbar|
|Age||50 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Allison Dunbar|
|Place Of Birth||Delaware, U.S.|
|Birth Nation||United States of America|
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||34D|
|Body Measurement||38-25-36 inches|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
|Dress Size||6 (US)|
|Net Worth||$200 Thousand|
|Source of Wealth||Entertainment Industry|
|Marital Status||Married But Divorced|
|Spouse||Sean O’Donnell (M. 2001; Div. 2004)|
|Links||Instagram, Twitter, Facebook|
Allison Dunbar is an American actress, known for StartUp (2016), Quick Draw (2013) and 2 Broke Girls (2011). She was the world’s talk in May 2019 after news emerged that she had been spotted kissing her StartUp co-star Ron Perlman after a dinner together. Let's know more about her through this article.
What is Allison Dunbar famous for?
- An American actress.
Where is Allison Dunbar from?
Recalling her early life, Alison was born in Delaware, U.S. She is the daughter of Wendy Barron and Timothy Barron. Her mother retired as dean of Villanova University School of Law while her father was a deputy attorney general in Delaware. She has a brother named Christopher Barron. Similarly, she is American by nationality and belongs to White ethnicity.
Where is Allison Dunbar educated?
After completing her high school education from St. Mark in Milltown, Delaware, Allison enrolled in Fordham University at Lincoln Center and graduated Magna Cum Laude with degrees in Theater and Psychology.
When did Allison Dunbar begin her acting career?
- Moving towards her career, Allison was drawn to a career in acting since she was a child. She was dedicated to auditioning, improving her skills, and performing in open-air productions in her hometown.
- While she is in college, she also performed in the city’s theaters, such as The Majestic, Judith Anderson, and The John Houseman Theater. During that time, she also appeared on TV shows like NBC’s Law & Order and Guiding Light.
- One of her earliest breaks was on the doomed Comedy Central show Strip Mall. Her AMC show, FilmFakers, ended after a season, too.
- The biggest role in her early career was a four-episode stint on The Sopranos where she played Nicole Lupertazzi, wife of “Little Carmine” Lupertazzi Jr. Besides that, she appeared in CSI, Drake & Josh, Criminal Minds, Bones, Anna Nicole, Rizzoli & Isles, and 2 Broke Girls.
- After struggling to find better work in Hollywood, her dream came true when she was selected to join the crew of The Groundlings, one of the most famous comedy improv troupes in the country. She used to attend their shows when she first moved to L.A. So, she was not unfamiliar with the troupe that spawned stars like Will Ferrell, Jimmy Fallon, Conan O’Brien, Melissa McCarthy, Maya Rudolph, Lisa Kudrow, and more.
- It turned out that a combination of The Sopranos and The Groundlings launched the actress on a successful career, as she landed spreads in magazines and more roles. In recent history, she’s appeared in Modern Family, Yellowstone, and Crazy Ex-Girlfriend.
- She also worked alongside Ron Perlman in the gritty Sony Crackle drama StartUp. And she’s got four projects in post-production.
Who is Allison Dunbar married to?
Reflecting on her personal life, Allison was married to Sean O’Donnell, the NHL defenseman in the summer of 2001. However, the marriage was short-lived, as they separated in 2004.
Presently, she has a romantic relationship with Ron Perlman which makes Ron's married life in divorce. Even they were found kissing in public places. For this, She has received less than positive attention on social media since it went public with its relationship. Many accuse her of being a homewrecker. It does seem, though, that she tunes out the negativity. However, she seems to happy at present with his boyfriend.
What is the net worth of Allison Dunbar?
Being an actress, Allison earns a decent amount of money and fame through her profession in the field of the entertainment industry. Based on some online sites, her estimated net worth said to be $200 thousand at present. However, her salary and assets details are yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Allison Dunbar?
Observing her body physics, Allison stands a height of 5 feet 8 inches and weighs around 65 Kg. Similarly, she has a pair of blue eyes and blonde hair color. Her shoe size is 7 (US) and dress size is 6 (US). Further, her body measures 38-25-36 inches and she used 34D bra size.
Trivias About Allison Dunbar You Need To Know.
- Ex-husband is Boston Bruins defenseman Sean O'Donnell, the two met while he was playing for the Los Angeles Kings