Last updated on August 4th, 2022 at 12:46 pm
Facts About Alyssa Farah
|Celebrated Name||Alyssa Farah|
|Age||34 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Alyssa Alexandra Farah|
|Birth Nation||United States|
|Place Of Birth||Los Angeles, California|
|Famous For||Famous as the White House Director of Communications|
|Best Known For||Known as the Assistant to the President Donald Trump|
|Net Worth||$8 million|
|Links||Wikipedia Twitter Instagram|
Alyssa Farah is an American political advisor who got recognition for her position as White House Director of Communications and Assistant to the Ex-President of the United States currently of Donald Trump. Just a few weeks to go for the next Presidential election held on November 3, 2020, Farah along with other White House members had been too busy especially after Trump got tested positive for COVID-19 in October 2020.
Farah has been updating almost all the public information about the ongoing situation in the White House including Trump's health via her Twitter: @Alyssafarah with over 73k followers.
Besides, Farah got initial recognition as the daughter of Conservative Conspiracy Theory Website Founder & Lebanese & Syrian-American, Joseph Farah. She has served as the Press Secretary for Vice President Mike Pence. Farah was also named the youngest Pentagon Press Secretary in history at age of 30 in 2019.
What is Alyssa Farah Famous for?
- Famous as the White House Director of Communications.
- Known as the Assistant to President Donald Trump.
Where was Alyssa Farah Born?
Alyssa Farah was born on June 15, 1989, in Los Angeles, United States. Her birth name is Alyssa Alexandra Farah. Her nationality is American. Farah belongs to the White ethnicity and is of Lebanese and Syrian descent, while Gemini is her zodiac sign.
Alyssa was born in a well-to-do family as the daughter of renowned journalist parents. Alyssa was born as the only daughter of Joseph Farah(father) and Hudy Smagula(mother). Her father, Joseph is a Syrian-American author and a journalist who currently serves as the editor-in-chief of the conservative website, "WorldNetDaily"(WND) which he founded himself. His work is regarded to be one of the best works in journalism as WND is known for pushing birther conspiracy theories about Barack Obama.
While her mother, Judy, is a Sacramento-based journalist who has written for several renowned companies, including HuffPost, the Associated Press, and Comstock's Magazine.
Alyssa grew up in a well-disciplined environment learning more about journalism and politics from an early age. After she graduated from high school, she got enrolled at Patrick Henry College where she got graduated earning a Bachelor of Arts degree in Journalism and Public Policy.
While still in college, Farah worked as an intern for G. Gordan Liddy’s Radio America show in 2009.
Alyssa Farah's Career Highlights
- Alyssa Farah began her professional career initially as an intern for Congressman Tom McClintock.
- She also worked as an associate producer on the popular radio show, "The Laura Ingraham Show".
- Farah was named Press Secretary for Congressman Mark Meadows in 2014.
- She then worked as the Communications Director for the Freedom Caucus in the U.S. House of Representatives serving under both chairmen Jim Jordan and Mark Meadows.
- She was appointed Special Assistant to the President and Press Secretary to Vice President Mike Pence in 2017.
- While in the position of assistant to Pence, she also served as a part of the official U.S. delegations to the Munich Security Conference and the ASEAN Summit.
- She then served as Pentagon Press Secretary for the Department of Defense in 2019.
- On April 7, 2020, she joined the White House Office as the White House Director of Strategic Communications. Farah played an important role in shaping President Donald Trump's administration's coronavirus response after Trump got tested positive.
- Farah also developed, implemented, and oversaw an aggressive election-year media strategy that resulted in the most earned media in the College Republican National Committee communications history back then.
- On December 3, 2020, Sarah resigned as White House Communication director, and her resignation was effective the next day.
- In February 2021, she became a visiting fellow with the Independent Women's Forum.
- Griffin has co-presented The Hill's online news program Rising alongside Ryan Grim and Kim Iversen since August 2021.
- By January 2022, Sarah joined CNN as a political commentator.
- She was appointed a fellow of the Georgetown Institute of Politics and Public Service for Spring 2022.
Who is Alyssa Farah's Husband?
Alyssa Farah is married to Justin Griffin, who is the grandson of the late prominent real estate developer and activist, Samuel A. Tamposi. Justin and Alyssa got engaged in 2020 and got married in November 2021.
How much is Alyssa Farah's Net Worth?
Alyssa Farah has quite good earnings from her professional career as a political advisor. Through her successful professional career, Farah has undoubtedly managed to amass a whole lot of earnings from her respected work.
Already having been born into a millionaire family, Farah has an amazingly healthy fortune which also adds a few more dollars to her net worth which is estimated to be around $8 million.
What are Alyssa Farah's Height and Weight?
Alyssa Farah is a beautiful lady with a well-maintained slim body physique in her early 30s. She stands tall with a height of 5ft. 6inch. while her body weighs around 53kg. She has a fair complexion with brown hair and green eyes.
Trivias About Alyssa Farah You Need To Know.
- At the age of 30, Farah was the youngest Pentagon Press Secretary in history
- She also Associately produced the ‘Laura Ingraham Show
- She was Hired by VP Mike Pence to be His Press Secretary in 2017
- Farah was One of a Number of White House Staffers to Have Violated the Hatch Act With ‘Make America Great Again’ Political Tweets