Facts About Alyssa Wray
|Celebrated Name||Alyssa Wray|
|Nick Name||Alyssa Wray|
|Birth Name||Alyssa Wray|
|Profession||Singer , Songwriter , Actress|
|Place Of Birth||Perryville, Kentucky|
|Birth Nation||United States|
|Famous For||Contestants on the 19th season of American Idol|
|High School||Boyle County High School|
|University||Northern Kentucky University|
|Education||Major in Music Theater|
|Debut Television Show/Series||American Idol (19th Season)|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Net Worth||Around $100k|
|Source of Wealth||Music|
Alyssa Wray is a promising singer and actress who rose to prominence after she competed on the singing reality show, American Idol. She was one of the favorite contestants on the 19th season of American Idol. Wray reached the Top 10 of the American Idol, but could not make it to Top 7.
What is Alyssa Wray Famous For?
- Contestants on the 19th season of American Idol.
Where is Alyssa Wray From?
Alyssa Wray was born in 2003. Her birth place is in Perryville, Kentucky in the United States. She holds an American nationality. Her hometown is Perryville, Kentucky. She belongs to African-American ethnicity and her religion is Christianity. She was born to her mother Tabitha Blackwell. She was raised by her mother and step-father Chad. Information about her biological father is not available at present. She has 3 siblings.
Regarding her educational background, she attended Boyle County High School where she started playing basketball. At present, she attends Northern Kentucky University. She studies music theater as a major. She appeared in Frozen, Sister Act, Little Shop of Horrors, and other musicals.
Alyssa Wray Career
- Alyssa Wray competed on the 19th season of American Idol.
- It premiered on 14 February 2021 on the ABC television network.
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the auditions of the American Idol were conducted virtually.
- She auditioned in Ojai, California.
- Wray performed "I Am Changing" for her audition. Her performance moved judge Lionel Richie that brought tears to Richie's eyes.
- She received a standing ovation from all three judges.
- She sang "I'm Here" in the showstopper round.
- She reached the Top 24 of American Idol.
- She sang "Rubberband" solo and "Brand New" duet with Ben Rector in Top 24.
- She advanced to the Top 16 round.
- In the Top 16 round, she performed "Killing Me Softly With His Song".
- She performed "The Greatest Love of All" in the Top 12 and advanced to the next round.
- She later performed "This Is Me".
- She performed "A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes" from Cinderella on the show's Disney-themed night in Top 10.
- She was eliminated from the Top 10 by viewers' votes.
Alyssa Wray Boyfriend
The young singer, Alyssa Wray is not married. She is too young to get married. We do not have enough information about her personal life. She is reportedly single or she might be dating some handsome guy. Any development about her relationships will be updated here.
Alyssa Wray Height
Alyssa Wray stands at a height of 6 feet and 2 inches tall. She has a slim body build. Her eye color is dark brown and her hair color is also dark brown. She has dyed her hair. Her sexual orientation is straight.
Alyssa Wray Net Worth
Alyssa Wray is one of the rising singers who garnered recognition after she competed on the 19th season of American Idol. Wray's American Idol journey was fruitful as she reached the top 10 of the singing competition. Though, she was eliminated from top 10, this is not the end of her musical career. Wray will continue her music career in Hollywood. She will soon be landing a lucrative recording deal and make fortune. At present, her net worth is estimated around $100k.
Trivias About Alyssa Wray You Need To Know.
- She grew up singing in the church choir.
- She previously auditioned for American Idol when she was in high school. However, she did not get past the first round.
- She is close friends with fellow contestant Grace Kinstler.
- Her mother worked at a massage center and her step-father worked as a massage therapist.