Amanda Owen - Bio, Net Worth, Age, Married, Husband, Children, Family, Parent, Job, Salary, Nationality, Height, Podcast, Facts, Books, Wiki, Birthday
Amanda Owen is an English shepherdess, writer, author, and television personality who is best known for her private life in the remote farm, Ravenseat, Swaledale in Yorkshire Dales. Her inspiration as a farmer came from a book on hill shepherd farming. After she finished reading the book, Owen decided to leave Huddersfield and followed her farming dream. She then settled down and worked as a contract shepherdess supported by sheepdogs. She has recently released her new book "Celebrating the Seasons with the Yorkshire Shepherdess".
Amanda Owen's mum weighs in on rumors of daughter's marriage troubles
Amanda's mum Joyce Livingstone has now spoken out on the couple's 'rocky patch'. Amanda and Clive Owen now living apart, the couple's publicist has already released a statement saying: "Amanda and Clive have not parted ways and Amanda has not moved out of the family home." But now the Yorkshire Shepherdess ' mother has spoken out on the rumors, telling the MailOnline, she was 'gobsmacked' upon hearing of the supposed 'rough patch'. It had been claimed that the mum-of-nine, Amanda had been spending time away from the family home at Ravenseat and was living in a nearby rental property.
Amanda released her new book 'Celebrating the Seasons with the Yorkshire Shepherdess'. The couple issued a joint statement surrounding the reports, saying: "With the TV show and the books we've always aimed to show the reality of life on the farm, and just like any marriage we have our stresses and strains, coupled with all the complexities of what we do on the farm and bringing up nine kids. 'We're a normal family and we've never said our marriage is perfect. Unfortunately, the constant intrusion into our lives from the media has amplified a rocky patch that we're going through. We ask that the media respect our privacy as we work through this.
- Being an English shepherdess, writer, author, and television personality.
- For her private life in the remote farm, Ravenseat, Swaledale in Yorkshire Dales.
What is Amanda Owen Nationality?
Amanda Owen opened her eyes for the very first time in September 1974 in Huddersfield, United Kingdom. She holds British nationality and belongs to British-white ethnic background. Similarly, her religion is Christian and her race is white. Owen has celebrated her 47th birthday as of 2021. Her zodiac is not known as her exact birthdate has not been revealed yet. Her mother's name is Joyce Livingstone whereas her father's details have not been revealed yet.
What does Amanda Owen do for a living?
- Amanda Owen has written five books in her writing career which include "The Yorkshire Shepherdess", "A Year in the Life of the Yorkshire Shepherdess", "Tales From the Farm", "Adventure of the Yorkshire Shepherdess", and "Celebrating The Seasons".
- She appeared on BBC Radio 4's "The Museum of Curiosity" in August 2017 and was the subject of Radio 4's "On Your Farm" on 14th July 2019.
- On 21st October 2019, she appeared on the podcast "Trees A Crowd" with David Oakes.
- She has also starred as the featured guest on Radio 4's "The Poet Laureate Has Gone To His Shed" with Simon Armitage on 10th July 2021.
Who is Amanda Owen Husband?
Amanda Owen is a married woman. She tied a knot with her handsome husband Clive Owen with whom she is blessed with nine children named Raven Owen, Annas Owen, Reuben Owen, Clemmy Owen Miles Owen, Violet Owen, and Eith Owen, Nancy Owen, and Sidney Owen. They are having a blissful life sharing lots of love with each other and they are very less likely to get a divorce. Concerning her sexual orientation, she is straight. She currently lives and farms on a remote farm, Ravenseat Farm, in Swaledale in the Yorkshire Dales with her family.
What is the Net Worth of Amanda Owen?
Amanda Owen has a net worth of £1 million as of 2021 whereas she has also a handsome amount of salary which is also in thousands of dollars per year. With her hard work and luck by her side, she can double the amount of wealth she has today. In addition, her major source of income is from her shepherdess, writer, author, and television personality career and she is sincere in her work.
How tall is Amanda Owen?
Amanda Owen is 6 feet 2 inches tall. She has blonde hair and dark brown eyes color. She had the perfect body combined with good looks. Owen's body build type is slim and her usual exercises schedule has guided her to be in marvelous body posture with appropriate body measurement.
Trivias About Amanda Owen You Need To Know.
- Amanda is an English shepherdess and writer.
- Owen lives and farms on a remote farm, Ravenseat Farm, in Swaledale in the Yorkshire Dales with her husband Clive Owen and their nine children.
- In August 2017 she appeared on BBC Radio 4's "The Museum of Curiosity".
- On 14th July 2019, she was the subject of Radio 4's "On Your Farm".
- On 10 July 2021, she appeared as the featured guest on Radio 4's "The Poet Laureate Has Gone To His Shed"