Amanda Seyfried - Bio, Net Worth, Husband, Age, Height, Kids, Career
Amanda Michelle Seyfried, most commonly known as Amanda Seyfried, is an American actress, model, and singer-songwriter. She began her acting career at the age of 11 appearing on soap operas including "As the World Turns" and "All My Children." As of now, she has won two MTV Movie Awards and a Satellite Award.
What is Amanda Seyfried famous for?
- An American actress, model, and singer-songwriter.
- Her roles in Mean Girls and Mamma Mia and as Karen in Mean Girls.
Who are Amanda Seyfried's parents?
Amanda Seyfried was born in Allentown, Lehigh Country, Pennsylvania. Her birth name is Amanda Michelle Seyfried. Her mother Ann Seyfried is a therapist and her father Jack Seyfried a pharmacist. Her ancestry mostly belongs to German and also has some Scots-Irish and English.
Seyfried grew up along with her sibling sister Jennifer Seyfried, a musician in Philadelphia organ-driven in Love City, a rock band. Moving to her education, She graduated from William Allen High School, Allentown in 2003.
When did Amanda Seyfried pursue her acting career?
- Amand began her career as a model at the age of 11, then her acting career started at 15 on the World Turns and All My Children.
- In 2004, she made her first movie in the teen comedy Mean Girls. She also appeared in the daytime drama TV series Guiding Light.
- She was involved in an acting role in Clothing Companies and Print Ads Manda stopped modeling almost 17 years and moved into acting and singing after taking Opera Lesson and Broadway Coaching.
- She appeared in the independent movie Nine Lives (2005) and Alpha Dog (2006).
- She also involved a recurring role in drama series like Big Love and the feature film Mamma Mia in 2008.
- Seyfried has appeared in numerous movies including Mamma Mia! (2008), Boogie Woogie (2009), Jennifer’s Body (2009), Les Misérables (2012), The Big Wedding (2013), While We’re Young (2014), The Last Word (2017), First Reformed (2017), Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again (2018) and many more.
- In 2019, she starred as Eve in the comedy-drama, The Art of Racing in the Rain, which was based on the bestselling book of the same name.
- Opposite Kevin Bacon, she starred in the psychological horror film, You Should Have Left in 2020.
- The same year, Seyfried provided her voice for the character Daphne Blake in the computer-animated film, Scoob.
- In 2021, she appeared in the films like Things Heard & Seen and A Mouthful of Air.
- She appeared in the lead role of Elizabeth Holmes in television miniseries titled The Dropout.
- Seyfried will be seen playing the character Rya in the upcoming drama anthology television series, The Crowded Room.
Did Amanda Seyfried win the awards?
Amanda Seyfried won Bronze Leopard Award in 2005 as Best Actress in Nine Lives. In 2010 she won Showest Award in the category Breakthrough Female Star of the Year. Seyfried was awarded Special Achievement Award for the movie Les Miserables in 2012. Moreover, in 2012, Seyfried was nominated for PFCS Award for the movie Les Miserables.
Seyfried won NBR Award for Best Acting by an Ensemble in Les Miserables. Amanda was nominated for Teen Choice Awards in 2013 for Les Miserable. She was also nominated for Screen Actors Guild Awards for Outcasting Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture in the movie Les Miserables(2013). Seyfried was nominated for OFTA Film Award in the category of Best Music, Adapted Song in Les Miserables.
When did Amanda Seyfried get married?
Turning the pages of her personal life, Amanda Seyfried has been involved in multiple relationships. She dated an American model Micah Alberti for about 4 years. They first met each other on the set of the TV series All My Children.
Seyfried then dated Emile Hirsch in 2006 but their relationship did not last long. Later she dated Canadian singer Jesse Marchant. After her breakup with Jesse, Amanda began dating the actor Dominic Cooper in 2008. However, the pair later separated.
Similarly, Amanda met Ryan Phillippe at a Halloween Party and started dating in May 2011 but separated shortly after a few months. In 2011, she dated Andrew Joblon, an American businessman.
Moreover, in 2012, Seyfried dated James Franco. They both together shot the biographical drama film, Lovelace.
Furthermore, Seyfried also dated Josh Hartnett for short. From May 2013 to July she dated Ben Barnes. Further, Amanda was also linked with Justin Long in October 2013.
As of now, Seyfried is in a marital relationship with her spouse Thomas Sadoski. The pair began dating in 2016 and got engaged on 12th September 2016. Finally, the duo tied the knot in March 2017. Their wedding was held in a private ceremony. From their relationship, the husband and wife are blessed with two children, a daughter Nina Sadoski Seyfried born in March 2017, and a son Thomas Seyfried-Sadoski born in September 2020. Since their wedding, the couple is living a blissful life with their kid with no rumors of divorce.
How much is Amanda Seyfried worth?
From her multiple professions, Amanda Seyfried earns a tremendous sum of money. As an actress, she has starred in a number of movies and tv shows. Likewise, Seyfried is also a singer and has released a number of songs and albums.
In addition, Seyfried earns good fortune from her modeling career. As a model, she has featured in several magazines and has done modeling for agencies and brands. Seyfried earns a decent sum from her endorsement deals.
Presently, Seyfried has an estimated net worth of $20 million. However, her salary was not disclosed yet. In the case of disclosure, we will let you know.
How tall is Amanda Seyfried?
Observing her body physics, she stands at a height of 5 feet 3 inches tall and weighs around 49 kg. Similarly, she has a pair of green eyes and blonde hair color. She used to wear the 32D bra size and 8 (US) size of the shoe. Further, her body measures 36-26-33 inches.
Trivias About Amanda Seyfried You Need To Know.
- Amand began her career as a model at the age of 11.
- As a child model, she initially signed with Image International Agency in Allentown, Pennsylvania before working under Bethlehem's Pro Model Agency and eventually with Wilhelmina agency in New York.
- She wanted to be an actress at age 10 after watching Romeo + Juliet (1996) with her father, who was a film buff.
- She has struggled with anxiety disorder and panic attacks.