Last updated on November 22nd, 2022 at 08:25 am
Facts About Amine Harit
|26 Years Old
|Place Of Birth
|€5 million per year
|1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)
|148 lb / 67 kg
|Wikipedia Instagram Twitter
Amine Harit is a versatile professional footballer who is well-recognized for playing as a midfielder for Ligue 1 club Marseille. He plays for the Morocco national team and his shirt number is 77. He has represented the France national youth teams starting from the France U18s until the France U21s. He made his international debut for Morocco in a 2018 FIFA World Cup qualification match against Gabon at the Stade Mohammed V in Casablanca on 7th October 2017. As well, he was named in Morocco's 23-man squad for the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia. Recently on 10th November 2022, Amine was named in Morocco's 23-man squad for the 2022 FIFA World Cup in Qatar. Moreover, he is also active on social media as he has earned more than 1.5 million followers on his Instagram account.
Amine Harit famous for
- Amine is a professional footballer.
- He plays as a midfielder for Ligue 1 club Marseille.
Where is Amine Harit from?
Amine Harit stepped for the very first time into the world on 18th June 1997 in Pontoise, France. He is of French nationality and he came from a mixed ethnic background. Likewise, his religious belief is in the Christian religion and his race is white. Amine's present age is 25 which he celebrated recently in 2022 and as per his birthdate, his star sign is Gemini. He has not shared any details regarding his family members.
Amine Harit Football Career
- Amine Harit kicks off his football career making his debut for the Ligue 1 side on 13th August 2016 against Dijon where he played the whole match in a 1-0 away win.
- Amine signed a four-year contract with Schalke 04 on 10th July 2017 and made his debut for the German club on 14th August in a DFB-Pokal against BFC Dynamo. He began the match and came off at halftime of a 2-0 away win.
- Then he scored his first-ever Bundesliga goal against Ruhr rivals Borussia Dortmund as Schalke overturned a 4-0 deficit to a 4-4 draw in a historic Revierderby match on 25th November 2017.
- After that, he was named Bundesliga 'Rookie of the Month' for December 2017, going on to take the 'Bundesliga Rookie of the Year' award for the 2017-2018 season.
- He extended his contract with Schalke for a further three years, until 2024 on 11th December 2019.
- Harit was loaned out to Ligue 1 club Marseille for the 2021-2022 Ligue 1 season on 2nd September 2021 where he made his debut for the club in a 2-0 Ligue 1 away win over Monaco, delivering an assist for the second goal.
- He scored the winning goal in a 3-2 home win over his former club Nantes on 20th April 2022 and joined Marseille again for a season-long loan on 1st September 2022, this time with an option to make the move permanent.
- On 7th November, Harit's transfer to OM was made permanent for a fee in the region of €5 million. After having made his 15th appearance of the season, an obligation-to-buy clause in his contract was triggered.
- Amine Harit represented the France national youth teams starting from the France U18s until the France U21s and he decided to switch his allegiance to the Morocco national team on 12th September 2017.
- He then made his international debut for Morocco in a 2018 FIFA World Cup qualification match against Gabon at the Stade Mohammed V in Casablanca on 7th October 2017, replacing Nordin Amrabat in the 90th minute of the 3-0 victory.
- He was also named in Morocco's 23-man squad for the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia in May 2018.
- As well, Harit was named in Morocco's 23-man squad for the 2022 FIFA World Cup in Qatar on 10th November 2022.
- Unfortunately, on 13th November, he sustained a knee injury which ruled him out of the World Cup.
Awards and Achievements
- UEFA European Under-19 Championship: 2016
- UEFA European Under-19 Championship Team of the Tournament: 2016
- Bundesliga Rookie of the Year: 2017-2018
- Mars d'Or (Moroccan Youth Player of the Year): 2018
- Bundesliga Player of the Month: September 2019
- Olympique de Marseille on 1st July 2023 at 5m euros
- FC Schalke 04 on 30th June 2023 at the end of the loan
- Olympique de Marseille on 1st September 2022 at loan
- FC Schalke 04 on 30th June 2022 at the end of the loan
- FC Nantes on 1st July 2016
Amine Harit Personal Life: Wife or Girlfriend
Amine Harit is an unmarried footballer. There is not much about his private relationship and girlfriend as he always maintains a distance in his personal life and media. He's in fact got a lot going on for him career-wise, so probably he does not have much time left for relationships and all. So as of now, we can surely, assume that Harit is currently living a single life. Concerning his sexual orientation, he is straight.
How much is Amine Harit's Net Worth?
Amine Harit has accomplished a lot in such a short span, which has provided him with the limelight. He has a net worth of $1.5 million as of 2022 and he earns a salary of around €5 million per year. He is merely twenty-five years of age and already is on the way to making a Big name in football. Harit's current market value is €14.00m whereas his highest market value was €30.00m as of 17th December 2019. In addition, his major source of income is his football career.
What is the Height of Amine Harit?
Amine Harit stands at an ideal height of 1.80 m (5 ft 11 in) with a balanced body weight of 148 lb / 67 kg. He has good-looking short black hair and dark brown eyes color. He's got an unconventional good look and raw appeal about him. The reasons for his amazing personality could be his roots. Besides, his body build type is athletic.
Trivias About Amine Harit You Need To Know.
- Born in France, he plays for the Morocco national team.
- His shirt number is 77.
- n May 2018, he was named in Morocco's 23-man squad for the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia.
- On 13th November, he sustained a knee injury which ruled him out of the World Cup.
- Harit represented the France national youth teams starting from the France U18s until the France U21s.