Facts About Ana Cabrera
|Celebrated Name||Ana Cabrera|
|Age||41 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Ana Cabrera|
|Birth Nation||United States|
|Place Of Birth||Denver, Colorado|
|University||Washington State University|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelors degrees in Mass Communication and Foreign languages and cultures|
|Siblings||Matthew, John, Nathan, and Angelina|
|Net Worth||$3.6 million|
|Married Date||September 11, 2005|
|Height||5ft 4 inches(1.63m)|
|Body Measurement||34-25-32 inches|
Ana Cabrera is an American journalist who is well-known for being a current television anchor for American news-based television channel"CNN" in Manhattan, New York. Cabera joined CNN in 2013 as a correspondent in Denver. She is a member of the National Association of Hispanic Journalists. She also had worked for "KHQ-TV" and "KMGH-TV". She has also won an Emmy Award for her in-the-field reporting as part of a news team covering the High Park Fire in 2012.
Cabrera is also active in the social media platform with around 114k followers on her Twitter account: @AnaCabrera.
Besides, she has been very much active in her Twitter account regularly posting about the 2020 presidential campaign. On 6th October 2020, she tweeted about the election writing "Among likely voters, 57% say they back Biden and 41% Trump in poll that was conducted entirely after the first debate and mostly after the President's coronavirus infection was made public." Previously, she also wrote about the US president, Donald Trump in her Twitter account by tweeting "Two-thirds of Americans say Donald Trump handled the risk of coronavirus infection to others around him irresponsibly(63%), according to a new CNN Poll conducted by SSRS". Furthermore, she is very much busy covering the latest news of the 2020 presidential campaign.
What is Ana Cabrera famous for?
- Famous as an Emmy-Award winning American journalist
- Known for being the television anchor for CNN in Manhattan
Where is Ana Cabrera from?
Ana Cabrera was born on May 13, 1982, in Denver, Colorado, United States. Her birth name is Ana Cabrera. American is her nationality. Her ethnicity is White. She belongs to Mexican descent. Tauras is her zodiac sign.
She was born to Ronald Cabrera(father) and Judith Cabrera(mother). Her father used to work as an executive director while her mother worked as a counselor. She has four siblings, Matthew, John, Nathan, and Angelina.
She was raised in her hometown, Denver along with her siblings. She did her schooling from a local school in Colorado. Then, she moved to Washington D.C where she attended Washington State University and got graduated with bachelor's degrees in Mass Communication and Foreign languages and cultures.
After being graduated from the University, she quickly began working for NBC channel affiliate "KHQ-TV" in Spokane, Washington. After few years, she returned to her hometown, Denver.
Ana Cabrera Career: Highlights
- Ana Cabrera started her professional TV journalist by working as the morning news anchor at KMGH-TV Channel 7 News in 2011.
- She rose to fame as a TV journalist in 2012 after she won an Emmy Award for her in-the-field reporting as part of a news team covering the High Park fire.
- In 2013, her morning team got awarded the Associated Press TV and Radio Association's Annual Mark Twain Award for Best Morning Show Broadcast.
- In the same year, she left her job.
- Then, she joined the American news channel "CNN" as a correspondent in Denver in 2013.
- She served on the CNN Investigate team.
- She continued working for the news channel "CNN".
- Cabrera reached the next height in her career after she was announced the anchor of CNN's weekend prime time news program "CNN Newsroom" in March 2017.
- The show mainly focuses on softer news compared to other primetime programs that do hard news reporting.
- Since then, she has not looked back on her career.
- She has covered many top stories that also include the unrest in Ferguson following the shooting of Michael Brown.
- She also covered the news of the 2017 London Bridge attack.
- Also, she is a member of the National Association of Hispanic Journalists.
- Furthermore, she also serves on the board of directors of Mi Casa Resource Center.
- At present, she is busy anchoring for CNN about the ongoing presidential campaign and about the 2020 election going to be held on November 3, 2020.
Ana Cabrera Husband
The American journalist, Ana Cabrera is a married woman. She has been married only once throughout her life. She is married to Benjamin Nielson with whom she tied the knot on September 11, 2005, in a private ceremony. The couple is blessed with two children. Their first child, Jackson Nielson was born as a son in December 2012, and their daughter, Maria Nielson was born on January 5, 2016. At present, the couple is living a happy life together in New York. They also have a pet dog named Lola. Furthermore, Cabrera loves to do running and traveling in her free weekends.
Ana Cabrera Net Worth
Ana Cabrera has made a good amount of income from her profession as a journalist since kicking off her career after getting graduated. She has an estimated net worth of $3.6 million as of 2020. She earns an annual salary of $60k from her job as an anchor in CNN Newsroom. Her net worth includes all her property and her present earnings. At present, she is living a luxurious lifestyle with her earnings.
Ana Cabrera Height
The 38 years aged, Ana Cabrera has a well-maintained body. She has a fair complexion with brown hair and a pair of hazel eyes. She stands at a height of 5ft 4 inches(1.63m) tall and has a body weight of 54kg(118 pounds). Her body measurement is 34-25-32 inches. Her dress size is 4(US).
Trivias About Ana Cabrera You Need To Know.
- Ana Cabrera also served on the board of the American Cancer Society