Andre Gomes - Bio, Net Worth, Nationality, Current Team, Contract, Salary, Transfer, Injury, Age, Facts, Wiki, Height, Family, Parents, Wife, Position
Andre Gomes is a Portuguese professional footballer who currently plays as a central midfielder for an English club, "Everton". Gomes also plays for the Portugal national team as a central midfielder. Gomes has represented his nation Portugalat the 2017 Confederations Cup and has won the Euro 2016.
What is Andre Gomes Famous for?
- Famous as the national player of Portugal and a regular player at Everton.
Where is Andre Gomes From?
Andre Gomes was born on July 30, 1993, in Grijo, Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal. His birth name is Andre Filipe, Tavares Gomes. His nationality is Portuguese. Gomez belongs to White ethnicity while Leo is his zodiac sign.
Andre Gomes is the son of Casemiro Gomes(father) and Maria Julieta(mother). His parents always supported his passion to be a footballer since his childhood. Gomez started playing football earlier and even joined the Lisbon club as a junior.
Later, when he turned 18, he joined S.L. Benfica's youth system in 2011. At the age of 19, Gomes received his first call-up to the senior team. He even represented Portugal at the 2012 UEFA European Under-19 Championship.
Andre Gomes Career Highlights
- On July 28, 2012, Andre Gomes made his first appearance with his first club, Benfica B and played throughout the season as a senior.
- On October 18, 2012, he made his official debut with the main squad of the club.
- Gomes ended the 2012 season playing altogether 23 matches and helping the club win the first treble in its history ever.
- On July 17, 2014, Gomes played with Valencia Club signing a one-season loan deal.
- On August 23, 2014, Gomes made his La Liga debut with a 1-1 draw against Sevilla.
- Gomes then was traded to Barcelona FC where he made his debut with a 3-0 win against Sevilla on August 17, 2016.
- Gomes and his national team Portugal won the UEFA European Championship 2016.
- On March 19, 2017, Gomes scored his first goal for the team against his former club Valencia. He was even voted the Worst Signing of the Season.
- Gomes also had represented Portugal at the 2017 FIFA Confederations Cup in Russia finishing in the third place.
- On August 9, 2018, Gomes moved to the English club, "Everton" on a season-long loan.
- He made his first Premier League debut on October 21, 2018, with a win against Crystal Palace.
- On November 3, 2019, Gomes faced a serious horrific ankle injury in a Premier League game at Goodison Park against Tottenham Hotspur.
Who is Andre Gomes Married to?
The 26 years old footballer, Andre Gomes isn't married yet. Currently, Gomes is dating his girlfriend, Lisa Goncalves. Lisa is a dentist at the hospital de Valongo. The couple doesn't seem to be too public as Gomes is way more cornered in his career.
Previously, he was romantically engaged with Marianan Pedro.
What is the Net Worth of Andre Gomes?
Andre Gomes has a great earning through his professional career as a football player. Gomes has managed to amass a huge fortune of the amount in million dollars through his several contract deals, salaries, and endorsement deals. Gomes enjoys his fortune which is estimated to be around $18 million as in 2019. He has an annual salary of $4.3 million while his weekage wage is around $89,300.
In 2018, Gomes moved to Everton on a loan with a fee of €2.25 million later he signed a permanent five-year contract worth £22 million. In 2016, he signed an agreement worth €35 million, plus €20 million in add-ons with Barcelona.
His current market value is $30.06 million. With all the fortune in a million dollars, he has been living a lavish lifestyle.
How Tall is Andre Gomes?
Andre Gomes is a handsome guy of 26 who has a well-maintained athletic body physique. Gomes stands tall with a height of 6ft. 2inch.(1.88m) while his body weighs around 83kg(183lbs). Gomes has a fair complexion with black hair and brown eyes. He has a shoe size of 9.5(US).