Facts About Andrea McLean
|Celebrated Name||Andrea McLean|
|Age||53 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Andrea Jean McLean|
|Place Of Birth||Glasgow|
|Best Known For||Being a Scottish journalist and television presenter|
|Famous For||Being the co-presenter on ITV's daytime chat show "Loose Women"|
|School||Robert Smyth grammar school|
|Husband||Nick Green (Divorce), Steve Toms (Divorce), Nick Feeney (Present)|
|Net Worth||$8 Million|
|Source of Wealth||TV Show Host|
|Bra Cup Size||34A|
|Shoe Size||7.7 US|
|Dress Size||6 US|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Breast Size||34 in|
|Waist Size||26 in|
|Hip Size||35 in|
Andrea McLean is a Scottish journalist, author, and television presenter. She is best known for being the co-presenter on ITV's daytime chat show, 'Loose Women'. she was a weather presenter for GMTV between 1997 and 2008. She has also played the role of Dr. Audrey Grey in the British drama film "A Landscape of Lies" in 2011.
As an author, she has published some books such as 'Confessions of a Good Girl' (2012), and 'Confessions of a Menopausal Woman' (2018). Her book, 'This Girl Is on Fire' will be published on September 29, 2020.
She is also active in social media platforms with over 273k followers on Instagram @andreamclean1 and over 251k followers on Twitter @andrea_mclean.
What is Andrea McLean famous for?
- Famous as a Scottish journalist and television presenter.
Where was Andrea McLean born?
Andrea McLean was born on October 5, 1969, in Glasgow, Scotland. Her birth name is Andrea Jean McLean. She was born to father, Jack McLean, and mother, Betty McLean. She has a sister but her name is unknown. Andrea and her sister were raised in Trinidad and Tobago. Her family moved back to Scotland when she was 15 but later settled in Market Harborough, Leicestershire.
She holds a Scottish nationality and belongs to White ethnicity. She is of Russian Jewish descent however her family is not religiously Jewish. Her zodiac sign is Libra.
Regarding her education, she attended Robert Smyth grammar school in Harborough, Leicestershire. She then enrolled at Coventry University and earned a BA Hons in Modern Studies. She has also earned a Postgraduate Certificate in Periodical Journalism.
Andrea McLean's Career Highlights
- Andrea McLean began her career as a freelance travel writer in 1993. She then joined Central Press Features in May 1994 and was promoted to Production Editor in the year 1995.
- In June 1996, she joined The Weather Channel and worked as a weather reporter for Talk Radio. In the following year, she worked on Channel 5's daily talk show "Espresso" as one of the program's panelists.
- In June 1997, she joined GMTV as a weather presenter. She also co-hosted GMTV Today with Ben Shephard and Eamonn Holmes and hosted LK Today in Lorraine Kelly's absence.
- Thereafter, She presented some shows such as the first series of 'Our House' for UKTV Style and as a guest panelist on 'Loose Women' for ITV.
- In January 2006, she took part in ITV's ice-skating competition, Dancing on Ice where She partnered with professional skater Doug Webster. The pair was eliminated in the third week.
- Then, McLean and fellow ex-contestant Andi Peters presented the weekday fan show Dancing on Ice Extra for the remainder of the show's run.
- She filled in for Jackie Brambles on Loose Women when Brambles went on maternity leave.
- In July 2008, it was announced that she would quit working on GMTV to focus on her role on Loose Women to share the permanent host job with Brambles.
- McLean presented her final broadcast with a special tribute of her career at GMTV on December 31, 2008.
- In August 2010, she appeared as one of the panelists on ITV's afternoon debate show 3@Three.
- She also played the role of Dr. Audrey Grey in the British drama film "A Landscape of Lies" in the year 2011.
- In 2012, she published an autobiography named 'Confessions of a Good Girl'.
- In August 2014, she took part in the BBC One gymnastics series, Tumble partnered with professional gymnast Alex Uttley. Where she was the first celebrity to eliminate on 16th August.
- McLean launched her own website, 'This Girl Is On Fire' with her husband Nick Feeney in June 2018.
- On June 15, 2018, she published her best-selling book, 'Confessions of a Menopausal Woman: Everything you want to know but are too afraid to ask…'.
- In June 2019, McLean and Feeney celebrated the site's first birthday with a party attended by website contributors and special guests such as Amanda Lamb, Jo Malone, and Brenda Edwards. The event was covered by Hello! magazine.
- Her book, 'This Girl Is on Fire: How to Live, Learn and Thrive in a Life You Love' will be published on September 29, 2020.
Who is Andrea McLean married to?
Andrea McLean is a married woman. She is married to a businessman, Nick Feeney. The couple met each other on a blind date set up by Donna May Clitheroe who was a "Loose Women" make-up artist. On 3 August 2017, Andrea announced on Loose women that Nick had proposed in Paris the week before and they were engaged. Finally, the couple got married in November 2017.
Previously, Andrea McLean had a 17-year relationship with BBC producer Nick Green. The couple married in Kenya in 2000. The couple was blessed with a son, Finlay John Green who was born in October 2001 in Kingston, Greater London. Sadly, the couple divorced in 2005.
After divorcing Green, McLean moved to Ashtead, Surrey with fellow Our House presenter, Steve Toms. he couple was blessed with a daughter, Amy Jane Toms who was born in November 2006. The couple got married in August 2009, during Loose Women's summer break. In January 2012, she announced that she had separated from Toms, having left their marital home in December 2011 with their children, following working on their failing marriage for a year and was now living with her parents.
How tall is Andrea McLean?
Andrea McLean is a beautiful woman with an attractive athletic body build. She stands at a height of 1.7m (5 feet and 7 inches) tall and her body weighs around 57kg (126 lbs.). Her body measurements are 34-26-35 inches. She wears a bra size of 34A and a shoe size of 7.5(US). Her dress size is 6(US). She has a fair complexion with Dark Brown hair and a pair of Dark Brown eyes. Her Sexual orientation is Straight.
What is the net worth of Andrea McLean?
Andrea McLean has quite good earnings from her professional career as a journalist and television presenter. Her major source of income comes from working as a TV Show Host. As of 2020, her net worth is estimated to be $8 million. However, her salary and other assets are not known.