Facts About Andrea Meza
|28 Years Old
|Alma Andrea Meza Carmona
|Beauty Pageant Title Holder
|Place Of Birth
|Beauty Pageant Title Holder
|Best Known For
|Miss Universe 2020
|Karen and Mariana
|Autonomous University of Chihuahua
|Bachelor's Degree in software engineering
|Career Best Win
|Miss Universe 2020
|2016 as Miss Chihuahua
|Bra Cup Size
Andrea Meza is a Mexican model and beauty pageant titleholder who is well recognized as the Miss Universe 2020. With the crowing on May 17, 2021, she became the third Mexican woman to be crowned Miss Universe. She is also recognized as the Miss World Mexico 2017 who even finished up at first runner place in Miss World pageant of the year 2017. She entered the 69th Miss Universe pageant winning the Mexicana Universal Chihuahua 2020.
Apart from being a beauty pageant holder and model, she is also a qualified software engineer. With her growing popularity in modeling and the beauty pageant world, she has managed to amass a healthy fan following on her social media sites with over 1 million followers on Instagram: @andreamezamx.
What is Andrea Meza Famous for?
- Famous as the Miss Universe 2020.
Where is Andrea Meza From?
Andrea Meza was born on August 13, 1994, in Chihuahua City, Mexico. Her birth name is Alma Andrea Meza Carmona. Her nationality is Mexican. Meza belongs to Chinese-Mexican ancestry while Leo is her zodiac sign.
Born as the eldest of three daughters to her parents; Santiago Meza(father) and Alma Carmona(mother), Andrea was raised alongside her younger sisters Karen and Mariana in their hometown where she completed her secondary education.
She then got enrolled in the Autonomous University of Chihuahua, where she studied software engineering graduating with a degree in 2017. Shortly after her graduation, she began working as a software engineer in Mexico.
Andrea Meza's Career Highlights
- Andrea Meza started her career as a model alongside her career as a software engineer.
- She entered the beauty pageant world in 2016 when she won the Miss Chihuahua 2016 and was selected to represent Chihuahua at Miss World Mexico 2016.
- She then entered the Miss Mexico 2017 where she advanced to the top sixteen, then the top ten, and the top five ultimately got crowned as Miss Mexico. During the competition, she even won the sports challenge.
- In Miss World pageant 2017, she finished as the runner-up behind winner Miss India Manushi Chhillar, however, she has crowned Miss World Americas, placing her within the 2017 Miss World Continental Queens of Beauty.
- During the pandemic of COVID, she competed at Mexicana Universal 2020 which she eventually won and went on to represent Mexico at Miss Universe 2020.
- On May 16, 2021, after competing against 73 contestants worldwide, she became the winner of Miss Universe 2020. During her final statement, Meza was given the topic of changing beauty standards for which she gave an inspiring answer which led her to the crowning of Miss Universe.
- Following her win, she became the third Mexican woman to win the crown, following Lupita Jones and Ximena Navarrete.
Andrea Meza's Dating Relationship
Andrea Meza is currently in a relationship with her long-term boyfriend, Diego Garcy. Garcy is also a Mexican model who is also a well-educated person who had done his graduation in business administration. He is also a public figure as he even was the winner of Mister Supranational 2016 and was also titled Mr. Mexico at the time.
Following her win at Miss Universe, she became a worldwide public figure advancing her followers from 98k up to 1 million on Instagram: @andreamezamx within just a few hours of her win.
Besides, she is the owner of her clothing brand, "Andrea Meza Activewear" and also serves as the ambassador of Chihuahua Tourism. She's also a certified makeup artist and model, an extreme sports and Crossfit fan. Moreover, she is also an activist focused on women's rights and works closely with the Municipal Institute for Women.
Andrea Meza's Net Worth
Andrea Meza has quite good earnings from her professional career as a model. Having her career started as a software engineer following the crowning as Miss Chihuahua in 2016, Andrea has managed to come a long way up becoming one of the only three Mexican women to win the grand Miss Universe title.
Her source of income is surely her modeling contracts and also her work as an engineer including which she has a net worth estimated around $250k.
Andrea Meza's Height and Body Measurement
Andrea Meza is a gorgeous lady with a well-maintained body physique in her 20s. She stands tall with a height of 5ft. 11inch.(1.80m) while her body weighs around 58kg(121 lbs). She has her own bold personality which can be certain through her body features which have a measurement of 36-25-36 inches with 36B as her bra size. She has a fair complexion skin with her sparkling brown eyes and brown hair.
Trivias About Andrea Meza You Need To Know.
- She is the eldest daughter of her parents.
- She has two younger sisters.
- She has a degree in software engineering.
- She believes in simplicity.
- She is of Chinese-Mexican ancestry.
- She was placed first-runner up at MIss World 2017.