Andreas Skov Olsen - Bio, Net Worth, Salary, Transfer News, Contract, Nationality, Age, Current Team, Girlfriend, Family, Parents, Height, Facts, Wiki
Talented Danish professional footballer, Andreas Skov Olsen plays as a winger for Serie A club Bologna and the Denmark national team. His jersey number is 11 for his current team and national team. He began his career at a local club, ASGI from Alsonderup whereas he made his debut for the U21 national team in a game against Sweden U21. He also got his debut for FC Nordsjalland on 23rd July 2017 at the age of 17. The winger got his first senior call-up on 17 July 2017, where he sat on the bench for the whole game against OB. He was also with the first-team squad in Sweden in summer 2017, where he played in a friendly match. In the UEFA Euro 2020, he has played against Finland and Belgium. Next, he will play against Russia on 22nd June 2021.
- Being a Danish professional footballer.
- For playing as a winger for Serie A club Bologna and the Denmark national team.
What is the Ethnicity of Andreas Skov Olsen?
Andreas Skov Olsen opened his eyes for the very first time on 29th December 1999 in Hillerod, Denmark. He is Danish by nationality and Danish-white by ethnicity. Similarly, his religion is Christian and his race is white. Olsen has celebrated his 21st birthday as of 2020 and he will be celebrating his 22nd birthday in December 2021. As per his birthdate, his star sign is Capricorn. Further information regarding his parents and education has not been revealed yet.
How was the Career of Andreas Skov Olsen?
- Andreas Skov Olsen jumps off his football career in the Danish national under-21 football team at the age of 17 where he made his debut for the U21 national team in a game against Sweden U21.
- Then, he got his first senior call-up on 17th July 2017 as well as got his debut for FC Nordsjalland on 23rd July 2017 at the age of 17.
- He began on the bench but replaced Emiliano Marcondes in the 95th minute in a 3-2 victory against Brondby IF in the Danish Superliga.
- As well, he was officially promoted to the first team squad from the summer of 2018 and ended the season scoring 22 league goals.
- It was confirmed on 24th July 2019 that Olsen had left Denmark after two impressive seasons in the Danish Superliga, to join Italian Serie A club Bologna.
- In September 2020, Andreas was called up to the senior Denmark squad for the UEFA Nations League matches against Belgium and England.
- He made his debut on 7th October 2020 in a friendly against the Faroe Islands and scored a goal in a 4-0 win.
- Moreover, he has played for the 2022 FIFA World Cup qualification against Austria on 31st March 2021.
- Bologna 24/07/2019 for 6M €
- FC Nordsjalland 01/07/2018 From Nordsjalland U19
Who is Andreas Skov Olsen Girlfriend?
Young and handsome footballer, Andreas Skov Olsen is an unmarried guy as he is young to get married. However, he also has not been in any relationship till and it seems like he is sharpening his strength and skills to make his all dreams come true rather than being stuck in a relationship. Concerning his sexual orientation, he is straight.
How much is Andreas Skov Olsen Net Worth?
Andreas Skov Olsen's net worth is estimated between $1 million to $5 million as of 2021. Olsen earns a salary of 28,000 pounds per week, 1,456,000 pounds per year playing for Bologna as an AM R. In his short professional time also, he has established himself an identity already. His current market value is 6.50 million euros. Olsen's major source of income is his football career.
How tall is Andreas Skov Olsen?
Standing at an ideal height of 1.87 m, Andreas Skov Olsen's body weighs around 81 kg. He has attractive dark brown hair and eye color. He's got an unconventional good look and raw appeal about him. Reasons for his amazing personality could be his roots. In addition, Olsen's body build is athletic.
Trivias About Andreas Skov Olsen You Need To Know.
- Andreas plays as a winger for Serie A club Bologna and the Denmark national team.
- His shirt number is 11.
- His current team is Bologna.
- He started his career at local club.
- Olsen had a turbulent first half season in the Danish Superliga scoring an impressing 11 goals despite his young age.