Facts About Andrey Rublev
|Celebrated Name||Andrey Rublev|
|Age||25 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Andrey Andreyevich Rublev|
|Place Of Birth||Moscow|
|Residence||Miami, Florida, United States|
|Marital Status||Unmarried - In a Relationship|
|Girl Friend||Anastasija Homutova|
|Father||Andrey Rublev Sr.|
|Height||6 feet 2 inches|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Net Worth||$5 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Sports Industy|
|Links||Instagram Twitter Facebook Wikipedia|
Andrey Rublev is a Russian tennis player who develops an interest in sports, especially in tennis. As his ancestors were involved in tennis, he has somehow impact on it. Due to his adorable desire and dream, he started to participate in the tournament at the age of 13. He continually upgrades his playing skills and climbed the step to step towards his goal. Do you know that he won the $10,829,376 prize money to date? That's amazing! Isn't it? Today, we are just knowing him because of his performance in tennis. During his career, he has won many tournaments and won 10 ATP singles titles to date. He has achieved a career-high doubles ranking of No. 59 on 18 October 2021. Besides these, he has won two doubles titles and is an Olympic gold medalist, winning the mixed doubles title at the 2020 Summer Olympics. This makes him popular today. To know more about him, you should read the below page.
What is Andrey Rublev famous for?
- A Russian professional tennis player.
- Winning the two doubles titles and is an Olympic gold medalist and mixed doubles title at the 2020 Summer Olympics.
Where is Andrey Rublev from?
Andrey Rublev was born in 1997 to his parents. Currently, he is aged 24 years old and his birthdate is October 20. His birthplace is Moscow, Russia but currently resides in Miami, Florida, United States. He holds Canadian nationality and belongs to the White ethnicity. His birth sign is Libra. Similarly, his parents Andrey Rublev Sr. and Marina Marenko. His father is a restaurateur and professional boxer while his mother is a tennis coach. He has also one sister named Arina Rublev who is also a tennis coach by profession. Further, his academic details are yet to be public.
Andrey Rublev Tennis Career
- Andrey Rublev has had an interest in tennis since his childhood. Thus, he made his debut in Luxembourg at the age of 13.
- In 2012, He won the Orange Bowl International Tennis Championships.
- In 2013, He won the NWU PUKKE/RVTA Junior ITF 1 cup in Potchefstroom South Africa.
- In 2014, He reached the quarter-finalist of the 2014 Australian Open Junior Singles.
- The same year, He won the bronze medal in singles and silver in doubles at the 2014 Summer Youth Olympics.
- He also made his entry into the first ATP tournament in Delray Beach, where he reached the second round.
- In 2015, He won his first ATP title at the 2015 Kremlin Cup in doubles, paired with Dmitry Tursunov.
- After a year, He began the 2016 ATP World Tour at the Aircel Chennai Open.
- In 2017, He won the ATP singles titles at the Croatia Open Championships in Umag.
- He then qualified for the Next Generation ATP Finals in Milan and made it into the finals, but lost to Hyeon Chung.
- In 2018, He continued his run of good form by reaching back-to-back quarterfinals in Montepellier and Rotterdam.
- He did not compete at the 2018 French Open or 2018 Wimbledon due to a back injury. He sustained at the Monte Carlo Masters where he lost in the third round to Dominic Thiem after having had a match point.
- He opened 2019 by making the round of sixteen in Doha at a tournament in which he had been the runner-up in the previous year.
- In the 2019 Australian Open, He lost in four sets in the first round to American Mackenzie McDonald.
- The same year, He won his second ATP title at the Kremlin Cup, defeating the Frenchman Adrian Mannarino, in straight sets in the final.
- In 2020, He entered the 2020 ATP season by winning back-to-back titles. He then took part in the maiden 2020 Adelaide International.
- He extended his early 2020 undefeated winning streak to 11 matches by coming from behind for a four-set third-round Victory over the 11th seed David Goffin of Belgium.
- At the 2020 Tokyo Olympics, he won the mixed doubles title with Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova defeating compatriots Aslan Karatsev and Elena Vesnina in the final.
- At the 2021 BNP Paribas Open, He reached the final in doubles partnering with Aslan Karatsev where they were defeated by the John Peers/Filip Polasek duo. As a result, he reached a new career-high ranking in doubles of No. 59 on 18 October 2021.
- In 2022, He won the Dubai Duty-Free Tennis Championship in Dubai, UAE defeating the Czech player Jiri Vesely in straight set to gain his tenth ATP singles title.
Who is Andrey Rublev's girlfriend?
Andrey Rublev is in a romantic relationship with the former tennis player, Anastasija Homutova. They are in a relationship for a long time and have later come out in public since 2015. They often share their selfies on their social media accounts. Currently, the lovebirds are enjoying their love life happily without any rumors of separation. Let's see what news came out in the future. Until then, stay in touch with us for new updates.
Andrey Rublev Net Worth, Salary
Andrey Rublev has been engaged in sports since a young age. He used to play tennis and later turned pro in 2014. Since then, he played many national and international tournaments and won the $10.9 Million prize money to date. Based on some online sites, his current estimated net worth is said to be $5 Million. With his impressive money, he probably lives a luxurious life at present. However, his salary and other financial details are yet to be disclosed.
Further, he has been sponsored the brands like:
- Wilson Sporting Goods
Andrey Rublev Height, Weight
Andrey Rublev has a toned body physique with a height of 6 feet 2 inches and he weighs around 78 Kg. Similarly, he has an affable smile with a pair of green eyes and a light brown neck-length hair color. Further, his other body information is yet to be disclosed. Overall, he seems too good and healthy persona.
Trivias About Andrey Rublev You Need To Know.
- His greatest win at the junior tier of the sport came in 2014 when he claimed the singles title at the year’s French Open.
- When he had won the 2017 Croatia Open Umag, he had become just the 7th lucky loser (a player who loses in the qualifying matches of a tournament but who enters the main draw when another competitor withdraws because of illness or injury) to have won an ATP singles tournament.
- By winning the Qatar Open and the Adelaide International in January 2020, he had become the first player to win 2 ATP tournaments in the first 2 weeks of the season since 2004.
- He practiced and tweaked their technique to suit him better and thus is on track to becoming a great tennis player.
- On his 22nd birthday, He won his second ATP title at the Kremlin Cup, defeating the Frenchman Adrian Mannarino, in straight sets in the final.
- He reached a career-high singles ranking of No. 5 by the ATP on 13 September 2021.