Angela Deem - Bio, Net Worth, Married, Husband, Family, Daughter, Mother Died, Birthday, Job, Age, Facts, Wiki, Weight Loss, Grandchildren, Occupation
Angela Deem is an American reality television personality and a clinician. She is best known for her appearance on the TLC reality series, 90 Day Fiance along with her Nigerian husband, Michael Ilesanmi. They were originally cast on the 2nd and 3rd series of the 90 Day Fiance: Before the 90 Days. They were later cast on the 7th series of 90 Day Fiance. They got married on 27 January 2020. Michael's K1 visa was denied. Thus, Angela went to Nigeria to get married to Michael, eventually applied for a spousal visa.
She has over 290k followers on her Instagram @deemangela.
What is Angela Deem Famous For?
- The cast of the reality series, 90 Day Fiance, and 90 Day Fiance: Before the 90 Days.
Where was Angela Deem Born?
Angela Deem was born on 12 September 1965. She was born in Hazlehurst, Georgia in the United States. She holds an American nationality. Her hometown is Hazlehurst, Georgia. Detail information about her parents, early life, education is not available at present. She rose to prominence through the reality tv series, 90 Day fiance. Thus, the information about her life before the series is difficult to gather. She belongs to white ethnicity. She shared a picture with her mother in February. Her mother died in February 2020.
Angela Deem 90 Day Fiance
- Angela and Michael were cast on the 2nd season of 90 Day Fiance: Before the 90 Days in 2018.
- The series chronicles the couples who have built the relationship online but haven't met yet in person.
- The series premiered in August 2018.
- Angela traveled to Nigeria Michael for the first time to determine whether to continue their relationship or end it.
- At the end of season 2, the couple ended their relationship.
- However, the couple reunited and was cast on the 3rd season of the series, 90 Day Fiance: Before the 90 Day.
- The series premiered in August 2019.
- Michael applied for a K1 visa but it was reportedly denied.
- The couple's relationship has been a rollercoaster since the start. From Angela's infertility due to her age to lies, arguments and financial thefts have affected their relationship badly.
- When Angela visited Nigeria, she returned to the US without marrying Michael.
- As Michael's K1 visa was on the verge of getting denied, Angela decided to marry Michael. They got married on 27 January 2020 and their wedding was featured on 90 Day Fiance. Following their marriage, she applied for a spousal visa for Michael.
- Following their marriage, the couple has been cast to the 5th season of the spin-off series, 90 Day Fiance: Happily Ever After?
- Other than appearing on the reality series, she is a nursing assistant in a hospice.
- She has also appeared on the talk show, Maury.
Angela Deem Married to Michael Ilesanmi
Angela Deem is a married woman. She is married to Nigerian Michael Ilesanmi. They were featured on the 2nd and 3rd seasons of the reality series, 90 Day Fiance: Before the 90 Days. They broke up at the end of season 2 but reunited in season 3. The couple was later cast on the 7th season of 90 Day Fiance. They got married on 27 January 2020. Their wedding was chronicled by 90 Day Fiance. Despite their marriage, they have faced several ups and downs in their relationship. Their relationship has been filled with lies, arguments, and financial thefts. Angela went to Nigeria to get married but returns without getting married. Michael's K1 visa was reportedly denied thus Angela went to Nigeria and married Michael. After marriage, she applied for a spousal visa for Michael.
She has two daughters from her previous relationship. They are Skyla and Scottie. She also has 6 grandchildren.
She lives in Hazelhurst, Georgia.
Angela's daughter Scottie was sentenced to 20 years in prison after she pleaded guilty to three counts of child molestation in 2019. She was released on parole on 6 May 2020 after serving only 15 months in prison. Scottie is a registered sex offender in Georgia.
Angela Deem Body Measurements
Angela Deem has a large body build. Her eye color is dark brown and her hair color is blonde. Her other body measurements are not determined.
Angela Deem Net Worth
Angela Deem is a clinician by profession. She works as an assistant nurse in a hospice. She makes quite a decent income from her professional career. Besides her profession, she also appears on the reality series, 90 Day Fiance. She was paid a decent salary for her appearance in the reality series. Her income details can not be obtained. Thus, her net worth cannot be determined yet.
Trivias About Angela Deem You Need To Know.
- She appeared in the 2nd and 3rd season of the show 90 Day Fiance.
- She worked as a nursing assistant for a hospice.
- In 2019, she was featured in an article published by the tabloid Inquisitr.
- Angela and Michael's daughter Scottie Deem, 34, was arrested in September 2017 after a victim's grandmother contacted police.
- Her real name is Angela Kaye Deem.