Facts About Angelica Panganiban
|Celebrated Name||Angelica Panganiban|
|Age||36 Years Old|
|Nick Name||Angelica Panganiban|
|Birth Name||Angelica Jane Charlson|
|Place Of Birth||Payatas, Quezon City|
|Ethnicity||Mixed (Asian and European)|
|Father||Mark David Charlson|
|Mother||Annabelle Panganiban (Adopted Mother)|
|Grand Parents||Adolfo and Mila Panganiban|
|Sisters||Annabella David Panganiban (Adoptive Sister)|
|School||St. Vincent School|
|High School||St. Vincent School|
|College / University||Thames International Business School|
|Awards||FAMAS Awards, PMPC Star Awards and more|
|Net Worth||$3 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Acting Career|
|Height||5 ft 6 in or 1.68 in.|
|Weight||121 lbs or 55 KG|
|Body Measurement||34-24-35 in.|
|Shoe Size||7 US|
|Dress Size||2 US|
Angelica Panganiban is a Filipina-American actress, model, TV host as well as a comedienne. She began her career at the age of six when she appeared in the TV show, "Love Note". She made her first regular show was the 1990s youth-oriented variety show, "Ang TV" on ABS-CBN and she made her first movie role, in Carlo J. Caparas’ "Antipolo Massacre". She played teeny-bopper roles in "G-mik" and "Berks". Moreover, she has appeared in "Separada", "Sarah... Ang Munting Prinsesa", "Ama, Ina, Anak", "Santa Santita", "A Love Story", "Rubi", "Iisa Pa Lamang", "White Lady", "Bulong", "Segunda Mano", "Here Comes The Bride" and more. She has won several Best Comedy Actress awards and nominations in the ENPRESS Golden Screen and PMPC Star Awards for the gag show, Banana Split. She was bestowed with Bert Marcelo Lifetime Achievement Award by the Guillermo Mendoza Memorial Scholarship Foundation for her remarkable contributions in comedy at the age of 28. She also announced that Walang Hanggang Paalam will be her last drama show as she will retire from teleseryes but clarified that she would not leave ABS-CBN and acting altogether.
- Being a Filipina-American actress, model, TV host, and comedienne.
- For her dramatic performances in the movie, "A Love Story" and television series, "Iisa Pa Lamang" and "Rubi".
Where is Angelica Panganiban from?
Angelica Panganiban was born on 4th November 1986 with the birth name of Angelica Jane Charlson. Her birthplace is in Payatas, Quezon City, Philippines. She celebrated her 34th birthday as of 2020. She holds Filipino nationality and her ethnic background is Mixed of Asian and European. Her race is White. Her biological mother is a Filipina who died in 2008 and was buried in Singapore, while her biological father, Mark David Charlson is an American from Iowa and a former member of the US Navy. Later, she acquired the surname Panganiban from her adoptive family. Her adoptive mother's name is Annabelle Panganiban. Her grandparents are Adolfo and Mila Panganiban. She also has an adoptive sister named Annabella David Panganiban. Scorpio is her zodiac sign and her religion is Christian.
Concerning her education, Angelica studied elementary school in 1999 at St. Vincent School in Teacher's Village, Quezon City, and high school in 2003 at the same school's Main campus along West Avenue. She was also a cheerleader and a Feature Editor in their school newspaper. She attended college at Thames International Business School, majoring in mass communication. Moreover, she was also the Junior-Senior Prom Princess in 2002 and Miss Junior and Senior Prom in 2003.
How was the Career of Angelica Panganiban?
- Angelica Panganiban's career began when she was a child. Her notable appearances include Jenny in the 1993 Maricel Soriano drama movie, "Separada" and Becky in the 1995 family-drama film, "Sarah... Ang Munting Prinsesa".
- Additionally, she has appeared in a daily drama series, "Familia Zaragoza".
- She then starred in the youth-oriented show, G-mik in the year 1999 as a teen star.
- She also played the role of Paula Villamines in the drama series, "Sa Puso Ko Iingatan Ka" in 2001. After a year, she portrayed the role, Nicole in another youth-oriented show entitled, "Berks".
- After that, she appeared as the girlfriend of Carlo Aquino's character in the hit comedy film, "Ang Tanging Ina" in 2003.
- She played the young Vilma Santos and Aquino as the young Christopher de Leon in "Mano Po III: My Love" in the year 2004.
- At the age of 18, in 2004, she appeared in the movie, "Santa Santita" and played a lead role in the soap opera, "Mangarap Ka" with Piolo Pascual. She starred in the drama series, "Vietnam Rose with Maricel Soriano" in 2005.
- She appeared regularly in "Your Song", "Komiks", and "Love Spell" in 2006.
- She also starred in a fantasy series, "Rounin" in the year 2007 and also appeared in the film, "A Love Story" in the year 2007.
- She also appeared in the romantic soap opera, "Ysabella" and also played Lena in Maging "Sino Ka Man: Ang Pagbabalik".
- She then became a full-fledged adult dramatic actress in the 2008 primetime drama series, "Iisa Pa Lamang".
- She pioneered a comedy gag show, "Banana Split" in October 2008 as well as appeared in an episode of "Your Song" in 2009.
- Additionally, she has appeared in "Rubi", "I Love You, Goodbye", "Here Comes The Bride", "Bulong", "Segunda Mano", "Every Breath U Take", "24/7 in Love", "One More Try", "Apoy Sa Dagat", "Beauty in a Bottle", "That Thing Called Tadhana", "Pangako Sa ’Yo", "Whistleblower", "The Unmarried Wife", "Ang Dalawang Mrs. Reyes", "Exes Baggage", "Unbreakable", "Love Lockdown", "Hayop Ka!", "Love or Money".
- On 17th July 2020, it was announced that Charlson is joining the series on the upcoming Kapamilya Channel's "Walang Hanggang Paalam", after Julia Montes and Nadine Lustre are backed out.
- She also announced that Walang Hanggang Paalam will be her last drama show as she will retire from teleseryes but clarified that she would not leave ABS-CBN and acting all together.
Awards and Achievements
- Won 65th FAMAS Awards, 7th EdukCircle Awards, Gawad Bedista Award in "The Unmarried Wife" in 2017
- Won 13th Gawad Tanglaw, 2014 Cinema One Originals Film Festival for her work in That Thing Called Tadhana
- Won 2013 Cinema One Originals Film Festival for her work in Ang Alamat ni China Doll in 2014
- Won 44th Guillermo Mendoza Memorial Scholarship Foundation Awards for her work in One More Try in 2013
- Won 60th FAMAS Awards, for her work in Segunda Mano in 2012
- 42nd Guillermo Mendoza Memorial Scholarship Foundation Awards and 8th ENPRESS Golden Screen Awards for Movies for her work in Here Comes The Bride in 2011
- Won 26th Luna Awards for her work in "A Love Story" in 2008
- Won PMPC Star Awards for Movies for her work in Ama, Ina, Anak in 1997
- Won FAMAS Awards and PMPC Star Awards for Movies for her work in "Separada" in 1995
- Won 1st Supreme to the Extreme Awards (Philippine Star) for her work in Iisa Pa Lamang in 2008
- Won 24th PMPC Star Awards for Television for her work in "Banana Split" in 2010
- Won 7th USTv Students' Choice Awards and 3rd ENPRESS Golden Screen TV Awards for her work in "Rubi" in 2011
- Won 4th ENPRESS Golden Screen TV Awards for her work in "Banana Split" in 2013
- Won 6th ENPRESS Golden Screen TV Awards for her work in "Banana Split" in 2015
- PEP List Awards 2016 in 2016, 48th Box Office Entertainment Awards in 2017, 25th KBP Golden Dove Awards in 2017, Alta Media Icon Awards in 2017, 49th Box Office Entertainment Awards for her work in 2018, 3rd Illumine Innovation Awards for Television in 2018, 27th KBP Golden Dove Awards in 2019 for her work in "Banana Sundae"
Who is Angelica Panganiban Dating?
Angelica Panganiban is currently reserved and she is taken by her handsome boyfriend, Gregg Homen. She surprised her followers when she took to social media on Sunday to greet her boyfriend, businessman Gregg Homan, happy anniversary. Going by her post, Panganiban and Homan apparently have been together for a year now. "I don't ever want to be madly in love ever again. I want to be healthy in love, sanely in love, peacefully in love," she wrote in the caption. "Happy first year my love. I wuv yew," she added. The couple is living a present life happily without any disturbances. Her sexual orientation is straight.
What is the Net Worth of Angelica Panganiban?
Angelica Panganiban is a successful and talented actress who has appeared in many movies and TV shows. As of 2021, the net worth of Angelica is estimated to have $3 Million. Whereas her exact salary is still to get unfold yet. Her source of wealth comes from an acting career and she is satisfied with her earnings. She has been outspoken on numerous political issues in the Philippines, including the government's response to the COVID-19 pandemic in the Philippines, and the ABS-CBN franchise renewal controversy.
How tall is Angelica Panganiban?
Angelica Panganiban stands tall at the perfect height of 5 ft 6 in or 1.68 in. Her balanced weight consists of 121 lbs or 55 KG. Her body type is voluptuous. Her body measurement is 34-24-35 in. Her shoe size is 7 US and her dress size is 2 US. She has a pair of black eye color and her hair color is brown.
Trivias About Angelica Panganiban You Need To Know.
- Angelica Panganiban began her career at the age of six when she appeared in the TV show, "Love Note".
- She made her first regular show was the 1990s youth-oriented variety show, "Ang TV" on ABS-CBN.
- She made her first movie role, in Carlo J. Caparas’ "Antipolo Massacre".
- Her biological mother is a Filipina who died in 2008 and was buried in Singapore, while her biological father, Mark David Charlson is an American from Iowa and a former member of the US Navy.
- Scorpio is her zodiac sign.
- She was the Junior-Senior Prom Princess in 2002 and Miss Junior and Senior Prom in 2003.