Last updated on April 11th, 2022 at 03:47 pm
Facts About Angeliño
|26 Years Old
|José Ángel Esmorís Tasende
|Place Of Birth
|2014-15 Manchester City EDS Player for the Year, 2018-19 Eredivisie Talent of the Year, etc.
|Soneira Tasende Anon
|In a Relationship
|5 ft. 9 inches
|Source of Wealth
José Ángel Esmorís Tasende professionally known as Angeliño is a Spanish professional football player who plays for Bundesliga club RB Leipzig as a left-back or left midfielder. He has previously played for Manchester City, New York City FC (loan), Girona (loan), Mallorca (loan), NAC Breda (loan), PSV Eindhoven, and RB Leipzig (loan). On 12 February 2021, his loan to RB Leipzig was made permanent after he signed a four-year contract with the German club, for an undisclosed fee.
On the international level, he has represented Spain at various age levels. He has represented Spain at the U17 and U21 levels. He has also made an appearance for Galicia at the international level. He is yet to make his senior international team debut for Spain.
What is Angeliño Famous For?
- Being a Spanish professional football player.
- For playing as a left-back or left midfielder for Bundesliga club RB Leipzig.
- Won the 2019 FA Community Shield with Manchester City.
- Won the 2014-15 Manchester City EDS Player for the Year.
- Won the 2018-19 Eredivisie Talent of the Year.
Where is Angeliño From?
Angeliño was born on 4 January 1997. His birthplace is Coristanco, Spain. His birth name is José Ángel Esmorís Tasende. He holds Spanish nationality and he belongs to the white ethnicity. Likewise, his religion is Christianity and as per his birth date, his zodiac sign is Capricorn. His mother’s name is Soneira Tasende Anon, and his father’s name has not been disclosed yet. He grew up alongside his little brother, Dani Tasende.
Angeliño Club Career
- He started playing football for the youth team of Luis Calvo Sanz in 2001 and played until 2007.
- In 2007, at the age of 10, he joined the youth team of Deportivo La Coruna and spent six years in their youth system.
- On 8 July 2012, he signed a four-year deal with Manchester City, being effective in January of the following year. Initially assigned to the under-18s, he also appeared regularly with the reserves.
- On 8 July 2015, he joined New York City on loan until the end of the 2014-15 season. He made his professional debut for the club on 12 July 2015 in a 4-4 draw against Toronto. During his loan spell at New York City, he made 14 appearances for the club, providing 4 assists in all the competitions.
- After his return to Manchester City from the loan, he made his debut for the first team on 30 January 2016 in a 4-0 away win against Aston Villa in the FA Cup. During his 2015-16 season, he made only one appearance for the club in all the competitions.
- He then played for the club twice in the 2016-17 season, making his Champions League debut on 24 August 2016, as a substitute in a 1-0 win over Steaua Bucuresti and his next appearance came on 21 September 2016, starting in a 2-1 win over Swansea City in the EFL Cup.
- On 27 December 2016, it was announced that he would be loaned to Girona from 1 January 2017 to the end of the season. But on 31 January 2017, it was announced that, having not made a single appearance for Girona, he would instead be loaned to Mallorca. He made his Mallorca debut on 5 February 2017 in a 2-1 loss against Real Oviedo. During his loan spell at Mallorca, he made 17 appearances for the club, providing 2 assists in all the competitions.
- On 5 July 2017, he was loaned to NAC Breda for the 2017-18 season. He made his debut for the club on 12 August 2017 in a 4-1 loss against Vitesse. On 25 November 2017, he scored his first goal for the club in a 2-1 loss against Heracles Almelo. During his loan spell at NAC Breda, he made 35 appearances for the club, scoring 3 goals and providing 7 assists in all the competitions. Additionally, for his excellent performances, he also won four Rookie of the Month awards.
- After his impressive debut season in the Eredivisie, on 1 July 2018, he signed for PSV Eindhoven on a five-year contract for an undisclosed fee. He made his debut for the club on 4 August 2018 in a 6-7 penalties loss against Feyenoord in the Johan Cruyff Shield. On 20 January 2019, he scored his first goal for the club in a 2-2 draw against FC Emmen. By the season's end, he was voted into the Eredivisie Team of the Season and was named the Talent of the Season, after winning 189 duels and creating 68 chances. During his 2018-19 season, he made 43 appearances for the club, scoring once and providing 12 assists in all the competitions.
- On 3 July 2019, Manchester City re-signed him after triggering a buy-back clause in his contract. He made his debut in the 2019-20 Premier League season on 21 September in an 8-0 routing of Watford at the Etihad.
- On 31 January 2020, having made 12 appearances for Manchester City, he was loaned to German Bundesliga club RB Leipzig until the end of the 2019-20 season. He made his debut for the club on 4 February 2020 in a 3-1 loss against Eintracht Frankfurt in the round of 16 of the DFB-Pokal. On 22 February 2020, he scored his first goal for the club in a 5-0 win against FC Schalke 04. On 13 August 2020, he provided the assist for the late winning goal in a 2-1 victory against Atletico Madrid in the Champions League quarter-final, helping the club reach their first-ever Champions League semi-final. During his 2019-20 season loan spell at RB Leipzig, he made 18 appearances for the club, scoring once and providing 5 assists in all the competitions.
- On 8 September 2020, Manchester City announced that his loan to RB Leipzig would be extended for the duration of the 2020-21 campaign. On 20 October 2020, he scored a brace in a 2-0 win over İstanbul Basaksehir in the 2020-21 UEFA Champions League. In the final group stage match on 8 December 2020, he scored his side's first goal in a 3-2 win over his parent club's bitter rivals Manchester United to knock them out of the competition. On 12 February 2021, his loan to RB Leipzig was made permanent after he signed a four-year contract with the German club, for an undisclosed fee. During his 2020-21 season, he made 37 appearances for the club, scoring 8 goals and providing 11 assists in all the competitions.
Angeliño International Career
- He has represented Spain at various age levels.
- He has represented Spain at the U17 and U21 levels.
- He has also made an appearance for Galicia at the international level.
- He is yet to make his senior international team debut for Spain.
Is Angeliño Married?
Looking at his personal life, he is not single. He is in a romantic relationship with Rocio Galinda who has been together for a long time. The couple is blessed with a cute little boy. Many believe that Rocio Galinda is his wife, as they have a child together, but they are still not married. He has an intimate relationship with his girlfriend and son where they are living their life happily together.
How tall is Angeliño?
Angeliño stands at a height of 1.75m i.e. 5 feet and 9 inches tall. He has a bodyweight of 69kg. Moreover, he has an athletic body build. He has a well-maintained body but the measurements like biceps size, hip size, waist size, shoe size, etc. are missing at the moment. His eye color is blue and his hair color is dark brown. His sexual orientation is straight.
What is the Net Worth of Angeliño?
Angeliño is a Spanish professional football player who currently plays for Bundesliga club RB Leipzig. He is a very successful footballer and his major source of earnings is from his football career. His income is from contracts, salaries, bonuses, and endorsements. As of 2022, his net worth is believed to be around €7 million where he received £2.7 million as a yearly salary from his current club. His market value is around €30 million. With these massive earnings, he is living a luxurious lifestyle.
Trivias About Angeliño You Need To Know.
- He started playing football at the age of 4.
- He is yet to make his senior international team debut for Spain.
- He wears shirt number 3 for RB Leipzig.