Anitta Bio, Net Worth, Married, Husband, Real Name, Age, Nationality, Awards, Family, Ethnicity, Height, Weight, Parents, Career, Songs, Albums
Larissa de Macedo Machado, professionally known as Anitta is a Brazilian singer, songwriter, actress, and dancer. She rose to fame after her single "Meiga e Abusada" and became one of the most popular Brazilian singles of 2013. Her much-anticipated self-titled debut album, released later that year, went on to go Double Platinum. She'd go on to release additional albums titled "Ritmo Perfeito", "Bang" and "Kisses". She began singing in church when she was seven years old. Anitta was also a judge on La Voz Mexico's seventh season alongside Maluma, Natalia Jimenez, and Carlos Rivera. Her stage name was inspired by the title character of the mini-series "Presenca de Anita". She has earned a number of prestigious awards, including the "MTV Europe Music Awards." Additionally, Anitta was named by "Billboard" as the 15th most influential artist in the world in social networks.
Anitta Attends Miami Benefit Gala
Anitta attended an event in Miami this past Thursday. The event, hosted by Sean Penn, benefitted CORE's crisis response programs in Latin America, Haiti, and Brazil. Penn is one of the organization's co-founders. Anitta attended the event and showed off two stylish looks, one for the event itself and another one for her performance. She looked incredible, as expected. Her red carpet look was reminiscent of old Hollywood. She was wearing a purple velvet dress, which she wore with sheer black gloves.
Anitta was also recently featured in "Entertainment Weekly"'s Bold School series, celebrating Hollywood's female power players. She talked a bit about the perks and challenges of making music for a global audience. "I'm just being myself, but I'm being myself in different languages so I can deliver the message to more people," she said.
- Being a Brazilian singer, songwriter, actress, and dancer.
- For winning won Best Brazilian Act award at the MTV Europe Music Awards on multiple occasions.
Where is Anitta from? Know About Her Real Name, Ethnicity and Family
Anitta stepped for the very first time on 30th March 1993 in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. She took birth with the real name of Larissa de Macedo Machado in a Christian religious family. She is of Brazilian nationality and she came from a mixed ethnic background as, on her father's side, she has African ancestry. While, on her mother's side, she has Portuguese and possibly other White ethnicities. Anitta has celebrated her 28th birthday as of 2021 and as per her birth date, her zodiac sign is Aries. Thus, her race is white. She is the youngest daughter of Miriam Macedo (mother) and Mauro Machado (father). She has one sibling, a brother named Renan Machado who serves as her artistic producer. Her mother raised the two children by herself.
Regarding Anitta's education, she took English classes with the allowance money she got from her mother at the age of 11. She later got enrolled in an administration course at a technical school in Rio de Janeiro.
What does Anitta do for a living?
- Anitta Kicks off her career at 8 years old singing in the choir of Santa Luzia Church in Rio de Janeiro by the intervention of her maternal grandparents whereas, in 2010, she signed with independent recording label Furacao 2000 and released her first song on radio stations in Rio de Janeiro, the promotional single "Eu Vou Ficar".
- Her first televised appearance was on 16th May 2012 on the TV program "Cante se Puder" and signed a recording contract with Warner Music Group in 2013. Her debut, self-titled debut album was released in June 2013.
- Sales to the tickets for the recording of her first live album went on sale in November 2013 as the album was previously titled "Fantastico Mundo de Anitta", but was later renamed to "Meu Lugar" with the release of the song "Quem Sabe" on iTunes. Her second studio album is "Ritmo Perfeito also launched".
- Then she made her acting debut as Helena Boccato in the comedy film "Copa de Elite" in 2014 and starred as goddess Solaris in the television film "Didi e o Segredo dos Anjos" in December.
- She launched her third studio album "Bang" in October 2015 which was elected by Billboard Brasil as one of the most anticipated albums of the year and debuted at number three on the Brazilian albums chart with 40,000 copies sold at its first week. The first single of the album, "Deixa Ele Sofrer", was released on 16th July 2015 and reached the top of the iTunes Brazil chart.
- Later Anitta made her debut as a TV hostess on the third season of Multishow program "Musica Boa Ao Vivo" in 2016 and also released the video game "Just Dance 2017" in the following year.
- As well, she released her first English-language single "Will I See You" on 3rd September which was the first song of the singer's project entitled "CheckMate", in which she would release a new song a month.
- On 13th October in partnership with Swedish DJ Alesso, Anitta released the second song from CheckMate, titled "Is That for Me".
- She debuted her new TV show on Multishow titled "Anitta Entrou no Grupo" in April as well as she debuted as one of the coaches on "La Voz... Mexico".
- In November, she released a multilingual extended play (EP) titled "Solo" and in February 2019 she released five songs: "Terremoto" with Tropkillaz, J Balvin, and MC Zaac; a re-recording of "Ze do Caroco" with producers Jetlag; "Te Lo Dije" with Natti Natasha and "Favela Chegou" with Ludmilla.
- The singer's unauthorized biography, "Furacao Anitta", written by journalist Leo Dias, arrived at bookstores on 27th March 2019 whereas the singer's fourth studio album, entitled "Kisses", was released on 5th April of the following year.
- Her third studio album, entitled "Nibiru" was removed for reasons that have not been clarified.
- Later she signed a recording contract with Warner Records in the U.S. in June 2020 which is ahead of her U.S. debut album expected to release later in 2020.
- She also released the single "Jogacao" with the band Psirico in January 2020 as well as participated in four episodes of the telenovela "Amor de Mae" on Rede Globo in February 2020.
- Anitta released her first single in Italy with Fred de Palma In August 2020 as well as she was featured on WC No Beat's album on a track called "Cena de Novela" in August 2020.
- She began a new era in her international career, launching "Me Gusta", in partnership with Cardi B and Myke Towers on 18th August 2020. The song reached 17th position on the iTunes chart in the United States.
- Additionally, Anitta has launched her new song named "Girl from Rio" in 2021.
Awards and Achievments
- MTV Europe Music Award for her wrok in Anitta
- Premio Jovem Brasileiro for her wrok in Anitta
- Latin American Music Awards for her work in “Medicina”
- ERES Mexico Awards for her work in "Downtown"
- Daf Bama Music Awards for Best Female and Best Brazilian Act
- Multishow Brazilian Music Award for her work in "Vai Malandra"
- ASCAP Latin Music Awards for her work in "Machika"
- Latin American Music Awards for her work in "R.I.P."
- MTV Millennial Awards Brazil for her work in "Combatchy"
- Multishow Brazilian Music Award for her work in "Combatchy"
- Gold Derby Music Awards for her work in Anitta
Anitta Sexual Orientation: Who is she married to?
Annita was a married woman. On 17th November 2017, she married businessman Thiago Magalhaes, with whom she had been in contact since May of the same year. The couple officialized the union under the total separation of goods. Later they announced their separation in September 2018. She also began dating Gabriel David in February 2020, but they broke up in April that year. One month later, she started dating television host Gui Araujo, until they broke up in June of that year. As of now, we can assume that Anitta is currently living a single life. Furthermore, she is bisexual by sexual orientation and identifies as "part of the LGBTQ+ community".
How much is Anitta's Net Worth?
Anitta is a Brazilian singer, songwriter, actress, and dancer who has a net worth of $50 million as of 2021 whereas her exact amount of salary has not been disclosed yet. Anitta has appeared in a TV commercial for iFood. She has also used her social media presence to promote a number of products and brands. In addition, her major source of income is from her singer, songwriter, actress, and dancer career.
What is the Height of Anitta?
Anitta definitely has a pretty face and a magnetic personality which has cast spells over her viewers over the years. She is 5 ft 2.5 in or 159 cm tall and her body weighs around 51 kg or 112.5 lbs. She has dark brown hair and eyes color. Moreover, Anitta has a slim body build with 33-25-35 inches of body measurement. She has also inked a small tattoo on her body. In November 2021 she described a huge pain and inflammation after sex. She described the issue: "One really bad health problem I have is 'honeymoon cystitis'. I can't have sex with someone with a big dick so I couldn't move my body the next day. It's horrible! And it has nothing to do with bacteria, it's because it's already during sex the sex partner 'punched' a lot inside my vagina and caused an infection, you see...".