Anna Moiseeva – Bio, Net Worth, Age, Career, Height, Facts
Anna Moiseeva is a beauty pageants participant, a model, a producer, a philanthropist, and a winner of the beauty contest "Missis Samara - 2019", and a finalist in both "Missis Russia World - 2019" and "Missis Universe - 2020". Anna is engaged in charity and she believes that her main goal is to help those in need, and she is glad to share positive emotions with them. She is a living and breathing example, showing the world that happiness lies within.
Anna Moiseeva is famous for
- A winner of the "Missis Samara - 2019" beauty pageant
- A finalist in the "Missis Russia World - 2019" beauty pageant
- A finalist of the "Missis Universe - 2020" beauty pageant
- A laureate of the “Woman of the year 2019” award
Where is Anna Moiseeva from?
Anna was born on May 19, 1987, in a Russian town named Kuibyshev which changed its name to Samara three and a half years later. Anna’s ancestors were noblemen. She received her secondary education at gymnasium No. 11 that joined the UNESCO Associated Schools Network (ASPnet) in 1997.
Anna Moiseeva International Career
Anna is in the highly involved fashion industry. In her active life, there is always a place for participation in international fashion shows and various beauty contests.
In 2019, she won the title of "Missis Samara" and reached the finals of "Missis Russia World 2019". In the same year, Anna became the winner of the Person of the Year award in the Woman of the Year nomination, awarded in Moscow. She also made it in the “Top 100 Most Successful People in Russia” list.
In 2020, the producer, brand development expert, and socialite became a finalist in the Missis Universe 2020 contest, entered the Top 100 Successful People of Russia rating, becoming the best in the Business Expert of the Year section. She was marked in the "Top 100 most successful people and companies in Russia" list in the category "Person of the Year".
In addition to her social work and her achievements in the fashion industry, Anna also cares about her personal development. She is passionate about sports and painting. Art takes the main part in her life. Her works of art take first place in various competitions. This is what she says about her own involvement in the art industry:
“I am a fan of contemporary art. My friends, creative talented artists, taught me to see something more in painting and embrace it as an opportunity to give people striking impressions of our surroundings. It's important to do it with an open heart.”
Anna Moiseeva Charity work
Charity is one of the most significant things in Anna’s life. For many years, Anna Moiseeva, together with her like-minded colleagues, has been developing volunteer and charity movements, launching different projects in support of disabled children left without parental care and children with hearing impairments, and involving cultural and sports figures in these initiatives. Anna and her team organize all kinds of events for children and help them during their studies, coming to the rescue when needed, and actively helping in commercial charity projects.
For her social projects, Anna was nominated as a Woman of the Year 2021 in the “Public figure” category by the Russian Women's Union. “Participation in such events inspires me and gives me new ideas” – says Anna.
Who is Anna Moiseeva’s husband?
Anna is married. Her husband is working in the filmmaking industry. According to Anna, family is one of the key components of happiness. She is surrounded by people with common life values and foundations and they always support her in all of her endeavors. Despite being very busy with her projects she will always have time for her friends and family.
Anna Moiseeva Interesting facts
- Like-minded people and her family sharing her goals and supporting her in everything, as well as her constant desire to learn new things, taking into account the experience she has gained over the years, help Anna Moiseeva in achieving high results and regularly getting into the top 100 ratings.
- The celebrity's interest in art is not limited to visual art and fashion - she is also fond of literature. She is an example of a versatile personality for everyone who wants to change themselves and the world around them.
- Anna, as an extremely busy person, is convinced that in order to get out of her comfort zone and live her life to the fullest, you need to strive to unlock her inner potential, work on new ideas, and set interesting goals and objectives for herself.
- The ancient practice of qigong, which is a set of breathing and movement exercises, and outdoor activities, helps Anna monitor her health. Anna considers herself a supporter of a quality approach to sports, rational exercise, and proper nutrition, and has been fond of diving and yachting since childhood.
- To unload and relax after a fruitful working week, Anna advises visiting picturesque places that give a lot of pleasant experiences.
What is doing Anna Moiseeva now?
Anna Moiseeva continues to grow in various fields – modeling, social and charity work. In 2021, she entered the Top 100 Successful People and Companies of Russia, only this time as a nominee in the Model of the Year category.
Anna is the face of various international magazines and is often invited to appear on the covers of fashion magazines, such as VOGUE and Cosmopolitan. She is an honorable VIP guest at various social events and remains continues to grow in various fields – modeling, social and charity work. The producer, brand development expert, and socialite always stays as a winner of prestigious awards in the beauty and business industries and invites designers to participate in fashion shows and during fashion weeks.
Trivias About Anna Moiseeva You Need To Know.
- Taurus is her zodiac sign.
- She is a fan of contemporary art and literature.
- Anna is an artist. Her works are frequently winning various awards.
- She practices qigong.