Facts About Anna Richardson
|Celebrated Name||Anna Richardson|
|Age||52 Years Old|
|Nick Name||Anna Richardson|
|Birth Name||Anna Clare Richardson|
|Place Of Birth||Wellington, Shropshire|
|Father||Canon Jim Richardson|
|High School||The School of St Mary and St Anne|
|Boyfriend||Sue Perkins (Ex), Charles Martin (Ex)|
|Net Worth||$12 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Entertainment Career|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Shoe Size||8.5 US|
|Body Measurement||35-25-35 in|
Anna Richardson is an English television presenter, writer as well as a journalist. She has presented various TV shows for Channel 4, including Supersize vs Superskinny (2008–2009), The Sex Education Show (2008-2011), Secret Eaters (2012-2014), Supershoppers (2016-2019), and Naked Attraction (2016-present). She started her television presenting career on "The Big Breakfast" on Channel 4, and thereafter for the next six years appeared regularly in television programs including "Love Bites" for ITV. She has written and produced television programs including "No Waste Like Home", "Turn Back Your Body Clock" and Channel 4 series "You Are What You Eat".
What is Anna Richardson Famous For?
- Being a TV personality, author, and journalist.
- For her work in The Sex Education Show (2008), Supersize vs. Superskinny, Secret Eaters (2012), Naked Attraction (2016), and so on.
Who are the Parents of Anna Richardson?
Anna Richardson was born on 27th September 1970 in Wellington, Shropshire, England with the birth name of Anna Clare Richardson. Her nationality is British and she belongs to British-White ethnic background. She was born to her father, Canon Jim Richardson, and her mother, Janet. Her mother is a former teacher by profession. Her maternal grandmother committed suicide. Her present age is 50 as of 2020. Her birth date falls under the Libra Zodiac sign and her religion is Christian.
About her education, she completed her education at The School of St Mary and St Anne which is a High Church girl’s boarding independent school.
Anna Richardson Career Timeline
- Anna Richardson began her TV presenting career firstly on "The Big Breakfast" on Channel 4.
- For the next six years, she appeared regularly in television programs including "Love Bites" for ITV, for which she was nominated for an RTS award.
- Then, she went on to present Love Bites Back, Dream Ticket, Des Res, and the ITV series Big Screen, in which she interviewed a number of prominent Hollywood personalities.
- In addition to this, she has written and produced television programs including "No Waste Like Home", "Turn Back Your Body Clock" and Channel 4 series "You Are What You Eat".
- Not only this but also she fronted Channel 4's "The Sex Education Show" which broadcasted from 9 September to 14 October 2008.
- The Sex Education Show returned in March 2009 as "The Sex Education Show vs. Pornography".
- A third series, "The Sex Education Show: Am I Normal?", was broadcasted in July 2010.
- The fourth series, called "The Sex Education Show: Stop Pimping Our Kids", aired from 19 to 21 April 2011. The fifth series began on 19 July 2011.
- She presents Channel 4's "Secret Eaters", which began on 16 May 2012.
- She, alongside Louise Redknapp, hosts "How Not to Get Old", which began on 7th August 2013.
- Anna and Andi Osho present "Supershoppers", which began on Channel 4 on 1st February 2016. Later, Andi Osho was replaced by Sabrina Grant.
- Likewise, she presents Channel 4's "Naked Attraction", which began on 25 July 2016.
- In the year 2017, she co-presented "How to Retire at 40" on Channel 4.
- From January to June 2018, she was a panelist on six episodes of ITV's "Loose Women".
- As of February 2018, she co-presented "How to Get Fit Fast" with Amar Latif on Channel 4.
- In the year 2019, she presented Channel 4's "Thomas Cook: The Rise and Fall of Britain’s Oldest Travel Agent", a documentary about the collapse of Thomas Cook Group.
- She presents Channel 4's "How to Save a Grand in 24 Hours". The first episode aired on 26th April 2021.
- On 5th May 2021, Channel 4 confirmed Anna Richardson will be the host of the reboot of "Changing Rooms".
Anna Richardson Books
- Body Blitz: Five Rules for a Brand New You (2010)
- Summer Body Blitz Diet: Five Rules for a Brand New You (2011)
- Mind Over Fatter: See Yourself Slim, Think Yourself Slim, Eat Yourself Slim (2015)
Who is Anna Richardson Partner?
Anna Richardson is an unmarried lady and she is still to get married. Currently, she is not dating anyone and she is single. There is no news and rumors about her dating anyone at present. About her sexual orientation, she said “I'm not gay, I'm not straight, I'm not bi. I'm Anna and I happen to have fallen in love with somebody called Sue, who happens to be a woman". Previously, Anna was in an 18-year relationship with a British TV producer, Charles Martin, and dated comedian Sue Perkins from 2014 before "amicably splitting" in the year 2021.
How much is Anna Richardson Net Worth and Salary?
Anna Richardson is a well-recognized TV presenter, author as well as a journalist who has accumulated a huge amount of money from her work. Her net worth as of 2021 is estimated to have $12 million as per sources. She has appeared in such successful TV shows as Supersize vs Superskinny, The Sex Education Show, Secret Eaters, Naked Attraction, and more. Her exact present salary is unavailable at a moment. Her main source of wealth comes from the entertainment industry. As of today, she is living a lavish lifestyle.
How tall is Anna Richardson?
Anna Richardson is a very charming and beautiful TV presenter who has a perfect height of 5 feet 4 inches or 1.63 m. Her balanced weight consists of 60 Kg or 132 lbs. She has dark brown hair color and her eye color is also brown. Her shoe size is 8.5 US. Her body measurement is 35-25-35 in (breast-waist-hips). Her bra size is 40C. Overall, she has got a healthy body and she is very conscious about her food intake. Her body type is slim.
Trivias About Anna Richardson You Need To Know.
- Anna Richardson started her television presenting career on "The Big Breakfast" on Channel 4.
- She has written and produced television programmes including "No Waste Like Home", "Turn Back Your Body Clock" and Channel 4 series "You Are What You Eat".
- Her birth name is Anna Clare Richardson.
- Her birth date falls under Libra Zodiac sign.
- She completed her education at The School of St Mary and St Anne which is a High Church girl’s boarding independent school.