Facts About Ant Middleton
|Celebrated Name||Ant Middleton|
|Age||42 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Anthony Middleton|
|Place Of Birth||Portsmouth, Hampshire|
|Famous For||Famous as an adventurer, writer, and television personality|
|Best Known For||Known as the former Chief Instructor of "SAS: Who Dares Wins"|
|Married Date||May 2006|
|Daughter||Shyla and Priseis|
|Son||Priseis, Bligh and Oakley Middleton|
|Net Worth||$4 million|
|Height||5ft 10 inches(1.78m)|
|Body Measurement||41-32-33 inches|
Anthony Middleton is a British adventurer, writer, television personality, and former soldier and marine who is well-recognized to be the former Chief Instructor on the Channel 4 television series, "SAS: Who Dares Wins". He remained on the show for 6 years from 2015 to 2021.
He also appeared as the Captain in the adventurous reality-show, "Mutiny" and the survival show, "Escape".
Middleton even has climbed Everest for the TV show, "Extreme Everest with Ant Middleton" which he succeeded on 14 May 2018, over a five-and-a-half-week period. In November 2019, Middleton was appointed as Chief Cadet and Honorary Captain in the Royal Navy’s Volunteer Cadet Corps.
Besides, he was dropped by Channel 4 last year over different 'views and values' which included commentary on social media about Covid and Black Lives Matters protests.
He is quite active on the social media platform with over 1.2 million followers on his Instagram account:@antmiddleton and over 323k followers on Twitter: @antmiddleton.
Anthony Middleton famous for
- Famous as an adventurer, writer, and television personality.
- Known as the former Chief Instructor of "SAS: Who Dares Wins".
What nationality is Ant Middleton?
Ant Middleton was born on September 22, 1980, in Portsmouth, Hampshire, England. His birth name is Anthony Middleton. He holds British nationality. His ethnicity is White while Virgo is his zodiac sign.
Born in Portsmouth, Hampshire, Ant was brought up in France where he spent some time of childhood with his three brothers. He had a troubled relationship with his mother after his father, Pete Davidson died at age of 36 from a heart attack. Ant was just 5 years old when his dad died and his relationship with his mum started to become strained.
He revealed that he did not like his mum's new boyfriend who was very strict and would not think twice about using violence to keep the house in order.
Ant and his brothers never had experienced such treatment as they weren't even allowed to go to their dad's funeral as if he never existed making his death absolute.
Ant Middleton's Career Highlights
- Ant Middleton went on to work for 9 Para, the airborne division of the Royal Engineers at age of 16.
- He served tours of duty in Northern Ireland in 1999 and Macedonia in 2001.
- He later enlisted in the Royal Marines in 2005 and even won the King's Badge for the best all-around recruit.
- In 2008, he joined the Special Boat Service, serving for four years as a sniper and point man.
- After leaving the military, Middleton worked as a security guard for VIPs, and later as a security expert in South Africa.
- He started his career as a television personality as the Chief Instructor on the reality quasi-military training television series, "SAS: Who Dares Wins" in 2015.
- After 6 years, in March 2021, Middleton was dropped by Channel 4 over his conduct.
- In 2017, Middleton co-authored his first book, "SAS: Who Dares Wins: Leadership Secrets from the Special Forces" along with Jason Fox.
- A year later in 2018, he went on to climb Mount Everest with Ed Wardle which they completed over a five and a half week period.
- His autobiography titled "First Man In Leading from the Front", was published in 2018, becoming a Number 1 Sunday Times best-seller.
- A year later in 2019, his second book, "The Fear Bubble: Harness Fear and Live Without Limits" was published. It was also No.1 on The Sunday Times bestseller chart.
- In November 2019, he was appointed as Chief Cadet and Honorary Captain in the Royal Navy's Volunteer Cadet Corps. He however left the position nine months later.
- His third book, Zero Negativity, was published in 2020.
Who is Ant Middleton's wife?
Ant Middleton is a married man and has been married to his only wife Emilie Middleton. The couple met in 2004 at the Essex bar where Emilie was working and fell in love at a first sight. His wife, Emilie even has said;
“He was so cheeky and funny, as well as good-looking and muscular, and I knew he was The One".
After dating for two years, the couple got married in May 2006 in Antigua and has been together for over 15 years now. Ant even has admitted that his wife was the one who kept the family going when he was deployed to Afghanistan.
The couple welcomed their first child together, daughter Shyla, in September 2007, followed by son Gabriel in 2009, the youngest daughter, Priseis in 2015, and son, Bligh in 2016. The family of 6 including one son, Oakley Middleton from his previous relations lives happily together.
Ant also has family in Australia where his brother Pete and three nieces reside. In April 2022, he raised funds to support Ukraine.
How much is Ant Middleton's worth?
Ant Middleton has earned a handsome sum of money from his profession as a television personality. Also his career as a former soldier and marine, and a writer, he surely has managed to mass a healthy fortune with his high posts in the army and selling books that were Number 1 Sunday Times best-seller.
Including his income and earnings, he has a net worth is estimated to be around $4 million.
Ant Middleton Height, Weight
Ant Middleton is a handsome man with a well-maintained athletic body physique in his early 40s. He has a fair complexion with brown hair and a pair of brown eyes.
He stands tall with a height of 5ft 10inches(1.78m) and has a body weight of 85kg(175 lbs). He has a body physique of measurement of 41-32-33 inches.
Trivias About Ant Middleton You Need To Know.
- Ant Middleton revealed that he did not like his mum's new boyfriend who was very strict and would not think twice about using violence to keep the house in order.
- He and his brothers never had experienced such treatment as they weren't even allowed to go to their dad's funeral as if he never existed making his death absolute.
- His third book, Zero Negativity, was published in 2020.
- He has family in Australia where his brother Pete and three nieces reside.