Antonia Thomas Bio, Net Worth, Personal Life, Husband, Married, Parents, Family, Ethnicity, Nationality, Age, Siblings, Height, Wiki, Size, Career
Antonia Laura Thomas, popularly known as Antonia Thomas is a British actress and singer. Thomas is best known for her role as Claire Browne in the ABC drama series The Good Doctor, Alisha Daniels in the E4 comedy-drama series Misfits, and Evie in the Channel 4/Netflix comedy series, Lovesick. She has guest appeared in several other television series and also starred in several movies.
Where is Antonia Thomas Famous For?
- Her role as ABC drama series The Good Doctor.
Where is Antonia Thomas From?
Antonia Thomas was born on 3 November 1986. Her birth name is Antonia Laura Thomas. Her birthplace is in London in England She holds English nationality. She was born to her mother Veronica Thomas and her father David Thomas. She belongs to mixed ethnicity, her mother is Jamaican and her father is British. She has two siblings, older sisters, Emma Jay Thomas and Chloe Lucy Thomas. Her zodiac sign is Scorpio and her religion is Christianity.
Regarding her educational background, she attended Bristol Old Vic Theater School. She obtained her BA in acting in 2009. She then joined the National Youth Theater.
Antonia Thomas Career
- Antonia Thomas landed her debut acting role of Alisha Daniels in the British science fiction comedy-drama series, Misfits in 2009.
- She departed from the series in late 2011.
- She landed the role of Evelyn "Evie" Douglas in Channel 4 British rom-com TV series Scrotal Recall.
- Its second season was released by Netflix under the new name, Lovesick.
- Thomas landed another major role as Dr. Claire Browne in the American medical drama tv series The Good Doctor in 2017.
- She starred in the series since its first season.
- She announced her departure from The Good Doctor after season 4.
- Thomas starring in guest roles series are The Deep, Fleming, Transporter: The Series, The Musketeers, Homefront, The Nightmare Worlds of H.G. Wells, Snatches: Moments from Women's Lives, and Small Axe among others.
- Thomas made her film debut with the 2012 film, Eight Minutes Idle.
- She later starred in movies, Spike Island, Sunshine on Leith, Hello Carter, Northern Soul, The Hybrid, and Survivor among others.
- She narrated the opening and closing lines to the reboot of the British children's television series, Teletubbies.
Why Is 'The Good Doctor' Star Antonia Thomas Leaving the Series?
The Good Doctor star Antonia Thomas has announced her departure from the series. Thomas announced in June 2021 that she is leaving the cast at the end of the fourth season. Viewers will not see Dr. Claire Browne after the fourth season of the show. She played the role since its first season.
The Good Doctor star stated that she is leaving the show and looking forward to exploring different creative opportunities. However, she gave a glimpse of hope to the viewers that she would love to reprise her role as a guest star in the upcoming seasons.
Antonia Thomas Boyfriend
Actress Antonia Thomas is not married. Thomas maintains a low profile regarding her personal life. She has managed to keep her personal life away from the limelight. She previously dated photographer Michael Shelford. Any developments about her dating history and current relationship will be updated here.
Antonia Thomas Height
Antonia Thomas stands at a height of 1.55 m i.e. 5 feet and 1 inch tall. She has a body weight of 106 lbs i.e. 48 kg. She has a slim body build. Her sexual orientation is straight. Her eye color is dark brown and her hair color is also dark brown.
Antonia Thomas Net Worth
Antonia Thomas earns from her professional career as an actress. The majority of her income comes from her acting career. She has starred in numerous movies and television series to date. She has earned quite a fortune out of her career in the entertainment industry. At present, her net worth is estimated at around $8 million.
Did You Know?
- Her mother is a psychologist who is a retired Head of Psychology at St Thomas' hospital, London.
- Her father is a classical singer.
- Her sister Emma Jay is also an actress and her sister Chloe Lucy is a journalist.
- She landed her first acting role (in Misfits) one day after leaving Bristol Old Vic Theater School.
- She appeared in Coldplay's music video "Charlie Brown".
- She appeared in the music video for the Stereophonics song, "C'est La Vie".
- She trained as a painter at the Central Saint Martins College of Art & Design.