Antonina Shevchenko - Bio, Net Worth, Married, Husband, Nationality, Sister, Family, Parents, Age, Height, Weight, Wiki, Ranking, Career, Record, Kids
Antonina Shevchenko is a Kyrgyzstani-Peruvian Muay Thai fighter and mixed martial artist. Shevchenko is currently signed to the UFC and fights in the flyweight division. She is the older sister of fellow UFC Flyweight fighter and current UFC Flyweight champion Valentina Shevchenko. As of May 2021, she ranks at number 15 in the UFC women's flyweight rankings.
What is Antonina Shevchenko Famous For?
- The sister of Valentina Shevchenko.
Where is Antonina Shevchenko From?
Antonina Shevchenko was born on 20 November 1984. Her birth place is in Frunze, Kirghiz SSR, Soviet Union (now Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan). She holds Kyrgyzstani and Peruvian nationality. She belongs to white ethnicity and her religion is Christianity. Her zodiac sign is Scorpio. Her mother's name is Elena Shevchenko. Information about her father is not available at present.
Antonina Shevchenko Career
- Antonina Shevchenko started her fighting career in the early 2000s.
- Between 2003 and 2017, she competed in 40 professional kickboxing and muay Thai fights.
- She compiled 39 wins during the period. She lost only once, to Yulia Voskoboynik.
- Along with her outstanding winning record, she had won the WKC K1 and Muay Thai Championship, Phoenix FC Muay Thai Championship, and Lion Fight Muay Thai Championship.
- During the same time, she won 4 gold medals, a single bronze, and a silver medal at the IFMA world championships.
- Shevchenko made her MMA debut in 2002. However, she shifted into Muay Thai and kickboxing.
- After 12 year hiatus, she returned to MMA in 2017.
- Shevchenko defeated Jaimelene Nievera via TKO in June 2018. The win earned her a UFC contract.
- Shevchenko made her UFC debut against Ji Yeko Kim via a unanimous decision in November 2018.
- She lost against Roxanne Modafferi via split decision at UFC on ESPN_ & in April 2019.
- She defeated Lucie Pudilova via technical submission at UFC on ESPN 5 in August 2019. The fight earned her the Fight of the Night bonus award.
- She lost against Katlyn Chookagian at UFC on ESPN: Woodley vs. Burns in May 2020. She lost via unanimous decision.
- She then defeated Ariane Lipski at UFC 255 in November 2020, earning her the Performance of the Night award.
- She lost to Andrea Lee at UFC 262 via triangle armbar in May 2021.
Antonina Shevchenko Husband
MMA fighter Antonina Shevchenko is a married woman. She is married to Pavel Fedotov. Fedotov is Antonina's coach. The detailed information about her personal life is not available at present. It is not clear when the two got married. However, it is clear that the two have known each other for a long time. They do not have any kids yet.
Antonina Shevchenko Height
Antonina Shevchenko stands at a height of 1.73 m i.e. 5 feet and 8 inches tall. She has a body weight of 135 lbs i.e. 61 kg. She has an athletic body build. Being a mixed martial artist, she has maintained her body perfectly well. He has a reach of 68 inches. Her eye color is brown and her hair color is blonde.
Antonina Shevchenko Net Worth
Antonina Shevchenko is a popular MMA fighter as well as Thai Muay and kickboxer. Shevchenko currently earns from her contract with UFC. Her other income comes from the purse, bonuses, and endorsements. At present, her net worth is estimated below $500k.
Trivias About Antonina Shevchenko You Need To Know.
- Her parents are of Ukrainian origin.
- Antonina and her sister Valentina is the first pair of sisters to fight on the same card at UFC 255.