Last updated on December 6th, 2021 at 12:58 pm
Facts About Antonio Colak
|Celebrated Name||Antonio Colak|
|Age||29 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Antonio-Mirko Colak|
|Nationality||German and Croatian|
|Place Of Birth||Ludwigsburg, Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany|
|Awards||2019-20 Croatian First Football League Top scorer|
|Face Color||Zeljko Colak|
|Marital Status||In a Relationship|
|Height||6 ft. 2 inches|
|Source of Wealth||Football Career|
|Net Worth||$1 Million-$5 Million|
|Current Team||Malmo FF|
Antonio-Mirko Colak is a Croatian professional football player who plays for Malmo FF, on loan from PAOK and the Croatia national team as a forward. He started playing football for the youth team of SGV Freiberg Fußball in 1997. Later on, he played for the youth team of Stuttgarter Kickers, SGV Freiberg, and 1899 Hoffenheim. In 2011, he moved to Karlsruhe and made his professional debut in the lower leagues. He then played for the 1. FC Nurnberg II, 1. FC Nurnberg, Lechia Gdansk (loan), 1899 Hoffenheim, 1. FC Kaiserslautern (loan), Darmstadt 98 (loan), FC Ingolstadt (loan), Rijeka, and PAOK. Currently, he is playing for Malmo FF, on loan from PAOK.
On the international level, he has represented Croatia at various age levels. He has represented Croatia at U19, U20, and the senior level. He made his international team debut for Croatia on 11 November 2020.
What is Antonio Colak Famous For?
- Being a professional football player.
- Won the 2018-19, 2019-20 Croatian Cup with Rijeka.
- Won the 2019-20 Croatian First Football League Top scorer.
Where is Antonio Colak From?
Antonio-Mirko Colak was born on 17 September 1993. His birth place is Ludwigsburg, Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany. He was born to his father, Zeljko Colak, and his mother whose name is unknown. He grew up with his brother, Jure Colak, who currently plays for FC Gießen in the Regionalliga Sudwest as a center-back. Born and growing up in Germany, he holds both German and Croatian nationality. His religion is Christianity. His horoscope sign is Virgo.
Antonio Colak Club Career
- He started playing football for the youth team of SGV Freiberg Fußball in 1997.
- Later on, he played for the youth team of Stuttgarter Kickers, SGV Freiberg, and 1899 Hoffenheim.
- In 2011, he moved to Karlsruhe and made his professional debut in the lower leagues.
- In 2012, he was signed by Nurnberg, initially for the reserve team. He made his senior debut for the club on 19 October 2013 in a 1-1 draw to Eintracht Frankfurt. During his 2013-14 season, he made 6 appearances for the club in all the competitions.
- On 20 August 2014, he was loaned to Lechia Gdansk where he made 31 appearances for the club, scoring 10 goals and providing 2 assists in all the competitions.
- He stayed in Nuremberg until 2015, playing in seven games in all the competitions.
- In the summer of 2015, he signed a contract with TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, but he didn't with the club throughout his contract.
- On 4 August 2015, he initially joined Kaiserslautern on a season-long loan where he made 25 appearances for the club, scoring 5 goals and providing 2 assists in all the competitions.
- On 25 July 2016, he joined Darmstadt 98 on a season-long loan. During his loan spell at Darmstadt 98, he made 24 appearances for the club, scoring 7 goals and providing 2 assists in all the competitions.
- On 3 July 2017, for the following season, he was again sent out on loan to 2. Bundesliga side FC Ingolstadt. During his loan spell at FC Ingolstadt, he made 9 appearances for the club, scoring once and providing 1 assist in all the competitions.
- Following the mutually agreed termination of the loan at Ingolstadt, in January 2018, he was loaned to HNK Rijeka in Croatia until June 2019 where he made 16 appearances for the club, scoring 6 goals and 6 assists in all the competitions.
- Following the end of the loan, on 22 June 2019, he officially joined HNK Rijeka on a 3-year contract. During his 2018-19 season, he made 30 appearances for the club, scoring 19 goals and 4 assists in all the competitions as HNK Rijeka won the Croatian Cup that season.
- During his 2019-20 season, he made 40 appearances for the club, scoring 26 goals and 4 assists in all the competitions as he was the top scorer of the Croatian championship with 20 goals, while with Rijeka he also won Croatian Cup that season.
- On 22 September 2020, he joined PAOK on a four-year contract, worth €450,000 per year. He made his debut for the club on 26 September 2020 in a 0-0 draw against Volos NPS. On 1 November 2020, he scored his first goal for the club in a 3-1 win against Panetolikos.
- On 6 March 2021, he moved to the Swedish side of Malmo FF on a loan deal until December 2021. At Malmo, he quickly established himself as a prolific goalscorer with 10 goals in his first 15 appearances.
Antonio Colak International Career
- He holds both German and Croatian nationality.
- Born and growing up in Germany, he represents Croatia national team.
- He has represented Croatia at various age levels.
- He has represented Croatia at U19, U20, and the senior level.
- On 27 August 2020, he was included in the list of players for the Nations League fixtures against Portugal on 5 September 2020 and France on 8 September 2020, but he didn’t make any appearance.
- He made his international team debut for Croatia on 11 November 2020 in a 3-3 friendly draw against Turkey.
Antonio Colak Girlfriend
Looking at his personal life, he maintains his personal life private. He is in a relationship with his beautiful girlfriend whose identity is unknown. The detailed information about their wedding is not in the media yet. So, we cannot claim his relationship status confidently until he decides to speak up in the media. He is having an intimate relationship with his love where they are living their life happily together.
Antonio Colak Height and Weight
Antonio Colak stands at a height of 1.88m i.e. 6 feet and 2 inches tall. He has a bodyweight of 83kg. He has an athletic body build. His eye color is brown and his hair color is black. His sexual orientation is straight.
Antonio Colak Net Worth and Salary
Antonio Colak earns from his professional career as a football player. His income is from contracts, salaries, bonuses, and endorsements. As of 2021, his estimated net worth is about $1 million- $5 million where his salary is not revealed yet. His market value is around €3.50 million. Any updates on his salary will be updated here soon.
Trivias About Antonio Colak You Need To Know.
- He wears shirt number 9 for Malmo FF.
- His brother, Jure Colak, who currently plays for FC Gießen in the Regionalliga Sudwest as a centre-back.
- Born and growing up in Germany, he holds both German and Croatian nationality.
- 2019-20 Croatian First Football League Top scorer