Facts About Ariarne Titmus
|Celebrated Name||Ariarne Titmus|
|Age||22 Years Old|
|Nick Name||Arnie, Terminator|
|Birth Name||Ariarne Elizabeth Titmus|
|Place Of Birth||Launceston, Tasmania, Australia|
|College / University||St Peters Lutheran College|
|Height||5 ft. 9 inches|
|Source of Wealth||Swimming Career|
|Net Worth||$1 Million-$5 Million|
|Current Club||Cali Condors|
Ariarne Elizabeth Titmus is an Australian professional swimmer who is one of the most popular swimmers of all time and the reigning Olympic champion in the women's 200-metre and 400-meter freestyle. She currently represents the Cali Condors, which is part of the International Swimming League.
What is Ariarne Titmus famous for?
- Being an Australian professional swimmer.
- For winning two gold medals for Australia at the 2020 Summer Olympics in Tokyo.
Who is Ariarne Titmus family?
Ariarne Elizabeth Titmus was born on 7 September 2000. Her birthplace is Launceston, Tasmania, Australia. She was born to her father, Steve Titmus, and her mother, Robyn Titmus where she grew up with her sister, Mia Titmus. She graduated from St Peters Lutheran College in 2020 and has been dedicated to swimming for Olympics since then. She holds Australian nationality. Her horoscope sign is Virgo.
How did Ariarne Titmus become an Olympian?
- She began her career as a swimmer from her early days and started representing her nation at the age of just 17.
- At the 2017 World Aquatics Championships, she finished in 17th place in the women’s 200-meter freestyle event.
- At the 2018 Commonwealth Games, She won three golds medals: in the 400-meter freestyle, 800-meter freestyle, and the 4 x 200-meter freestyle relay. Additionally, she also won a silver medal in the 200-meter freestyle.
- On 14 December 2018, she set a new world record and won a gold medal in the women's short course 400-metre freestyle competition of the 2018 FINA World Swimming Championships with a time of 3:53.92, breaking the record set by Wang Jianjiahe two months earlier by 0.05 seconds. She won a further gold medal in the 200-meter freestyle and two bronze medals in relay events at this competition.
- At the 2019 World Aquatics Champions, she was also selected as one of the 27 swimmers to represent Australia in Gwangju, South Korea where she finished second in her heat of the women’s 400-meter freestyle and won the gold medal as she broke the Oceania record in the final with a time of 3:58.76, a full second ahead of American swimmer Katie Ledecky. Additionally, in the 4 x 200 meter freestyle relay the Australian team broke the world record-setting a time of 7:41.50 with her swimming the first leg.
- In 2019, she represented the Cali Condors in the International Swimming League where she finished third place in the final match in Las Vegas, Nevada in December. She also won the 400-meter freestyle several times throughout the season, including the final.
- At the 2020 Summer Olympics in Tokyo, she won two gold medals for Australia in 200 meters and 400 meters. She also earned a silver medal in the 800-meter freestyle final and was part of the relay team that won bronze in the 4 x 200-meter women's freestyle relay, finishing behind China and the US.
What is Ariarne Titmus worth?
Ariarne Titmus earns from her professional career as a swimmer. Her income is from contracts, salaries, bonuses, and endorsements. As of 2022, her estimated net worth is about $1 million-$5 million.
Is Ariane Titmus in a relationship?
Looking at his personal life, she is not single. Currently, she is in a relationship with fellow swimmer Kyle Niesler. The couple has been sharing their relationship with fans on social media for months, but their private life has come under more scrutiny as of late due to Ariarne's gold medal win at the Olympics. As of now, she has an intimate relationship with her love where they are living their life happily together. Any updates on her love life will be updated here soon.
How much does Ariarne Titmus weigh?
Ariarne Titmus stands at a height of 1.77m i.e. 5 feet and 9 inches tall. She has a body weight of 63kg. She has an athletic body build. Her eye color is blue and her hair color is blonde. Her sexual orientation is straight.
Trivias About Ariarne Titmus You Need To Know.
- At the 2020 Summer Olympics in Tokyo, she won two gold medals for Australia in 200 metres and 400 metres.
- She is coached by South African-born Dean Boxall who has been a swim coach for more than twenty years and currently leads the swim club St Peters Western based in Brisbane.
- She is in a relationship with fellow swimmer Kyle Niesler.