Aristides Aquino Bio, Net Worth, Married, Dating, Girlfriend, Cincinnati Reds, MLB, Stats, Cubs, Fangraphs, Contract, Trevor Story, Height, Parents
A Dominican professional baseball outfielder who plays for the Cincinnati Reds of Major League Baseball (MLB) is named for Aristides Aquino. He is a very talented player and he is nicknamed as "The Punisher".
Reds' Aristides Aquino launches three homers against Cubs, ties record with seven homers in first 10 MLB games
The massive three-team trade with the Indians and Padres did more than send Trevor Bauer to the Cincinnati Reds. Shipping out Yasiel Puig allowed the Reds to call up slugger Aristides Aquino, who authored a .299/.356/.636 batting line with 28 home runs in 78 Triple-A games. Aquino is certainly making the most of his opportunity. He took a three-game home run streak into Saturday night's game against the Cubs (CIN 10, CHC 1), and extended it with a three-homer game. The man they call The Punisher took Kyle Hendricks deep twice and reliever Dillon Maples once. He managed to hit the three homers in three consecutive innings (2-3-4) too. Aquino did have two chances at a fourth home run. He drew a four-pitch walk against Alec Mills in the sixth inning and struck out on four pitches against Mills in the seventh. Astros rookie Yordan Alvarez had a three-homer game Saturday as well. Alvarez and Aquino are the first set of rookies with a three-homer game on the same day in baseball history. Pretty cool. Saturday's three homers give Aquino seven home runs on the season, tying Trevor Story's record for the most home runs through 10 MLB games. Aquino is the 17th player with a three-homer game this year (Nelson Cruz has two) and the second Red, joining Derek Dietrich. There have been 18 three-homer games already this season, the third-most in a single-season in baseball history. There were 22 three-homer games in 2001 and 19 in 2016.
Early Life of Aristides Aquino
On 22nd April 1994, Aristides Aquino was born as Aristides Aquino Nunez in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. His nationality is Dominican. There is no information regarding his parents, education, siblings and more but it will be added soon. His ethnicity is Black and his religion is Christian. He celebrated his 25th birthday as of 2019.
Body Measurements of Aristides Aquino
Aristides Aquino is a very handsome person with a tall height of 1.93 m and balanced weight of 100 Kg. He has got a very charming smile with athletic body build. His other body measurements have not been revealed yet. Overall, he has got a healthy body.
Career of Aristides Aquino
- In 2011, Aristides Aquino signed with the Cincinnati Reds as an international free agent from the Dominican Prospect League.
- He made his professional debut that year with the Dominican Summer League Reds and also spent 2012 playing with them.
- Later, he played for the Arizona League Reds and Billings Mustangs in 2013, Billings in 2014 and Billings and Dayton Dragons in 2015.
- In the year 2016, he played for the Daytona Tortugas and was named the Florida State League Player of the Year.
- The Reds added him to their 40-man roster after the season.
- He was called up to the majors for the first time on 17th August 2018.
- He made his major league debut as a pinch-runner for Scooter Gennett on 19th August 2018.
- He was non-tendered and became a free agent on 30th November 2018.
- He was non-tendered and became a free agent on 3rd December 2018.
- He opened the 2019 season with the Louisville Bats.
- On August 1, the Reds selected Aquino's contract.
- He hit 7 home runs in his first ten games, including 3 against the Chicago Cubs on 10th August 2019.
Marital Status, Dating, Girlfriend
There are no details about his marital status. He may be married or unmarried. There is also no rumors about his wife and girlfriend. So because of this, he is assumed to be single. He is focusing on his career rather than sticking in a relationship. His sexual orientation is straight.
Net Worth of Aristides Aquino
Aristides Aquino signed a 1 year / $555,000 contract with the Cincinnati Reds, including $555,000 guaranteed, and an annual average salary of $555,000. In 2019, Aquino will earn a base salary of $555,000, while carrying a total salary of $555,000. Aquino's adjusted salary with the Cincinnati Reds is $179,040. His exact net worth has not been revealed yet but it will be added soon.