Facts About Arlene Guzman Todd
|Arlene Guzman Todd
|Gained national attention after her extramarital affair with US Senate candidate Cal Cunningham surfaced
|College / University
|Occidental College, The George Washington University, Pepperdine University
|Studied Clinical Psychology with marriage and family therapy emphasis
|1.64 m (5 ft 5 in)
|116 lbs (53 kg)
|Source of Wealth
|Business (President of strategic company, Arlene Guzman Communications)
Arlene Guzman Todd is an American Public Relations Strategist who made headlines in October 2020 after her secret affair with former North Carolina Democratic State Senator Cal Cunningham was leaked. Cunningham who served one term as a North Carolina state senator from 2001 to 2003 later ran for the 2020 US Senate. National File Reporter Patrick Howley leaked the private text messages between Todd and Cunningham in October 2020 that stirred Cunningham's personal life as well as political career. In the wake of his extramarital affair, Cunningham who was projected to win the election lost the US Senate election to Thom Tillis.
Arlene Guzman Todd is the president of her strategic company, Arlene Guzman Communications. She is also a lecturer a the California State University.
What is Arlene Guzman Todd Famous For?
- Made national headlines after her extramarital affair with US Senate candidate Cal Cunningham was leaked.
Where is Arlene Guzman Todd From?
Arlene Guzman Todd was born in 1984. Her birthname is Arlene Guzman. She was born in the United States. She holds an American nationality. She belongs to white ethnicity and her religion is Christianity. There isn't enough information about her early life, parents, and siblings. Any updates about her personal life will be updated soon.
Regarding her educational background, she attended Occidental College. She later attended The George Washington University. She also attended Pepperdine University where she studied clinical psychology with marriage and family therapy emphasis.
Arlene Guzman Career
- Arlene Guzman started her own communications agency, Arlene Guzman Communications in 2015.
- She is the president of the agency, which partners with startups, non-profits, and government agencies to develop industry-leading marketing and communications campaigns and business strategies.
- She is also a lecturer at the Department of Communication Studies at California State University since 2016.
- She previously served as an Associate Vice President at RW Jones Agency, based in Los Angeles from 2016 to 2018.
- From 2012-2013, she was a marketing manager at Comcast Ventures, San Francisco.
- She worked as a Communications & Government Affairs Manager at VantagePoint Venture Partners, San Bruno from 2009 to 2012. It is a global venture investor supporting companies from start-up to scale-up with a special focus on energy innovation and efficiency.
- From 2007 to 2009, she worked as a development associate for the California Governor & First Lady's Conference on Women.
- She is a board member of WeXL Org since 2020.
Arlene Guzman Todd Husband
Arlene Guzman is a married man. She is married to a former US Army veteran, Jeremy Todd. Her husband Jeremy served in the US Army for 15 years and was deployed on five combat missions. The couple has two children together. Their marriage life was affected after Todd's secret affair with US Senate candidate Cunningham surfaced.
Arlene Guzman Affair with Cal Cunningham
Arlene Guzman came into the limelight after her secret affair with Cal Cunningham surfaced in 2020. It directly hindered Cunningham's campaign who was running for US Senate at the time. Cunningham led incumbent Republican Thom Tillis in the polls most of the year.
National File Reporter, Patrick Howley leaked their secret text messages before the election day. Cuningham confirmed the authenticity of the texts and publicly apologized for the controversy and continued his run for election. However, his polling lead shrunk after his extramarital affair surfaced, leading to his loss in the election. He lost to Tillis by 47%-48.7% vote. The Army Reserve started an investigation into Cunningham.
Arlene Guzman Height
Arlene Guzman stands around a height of 1.645 m i.e. 5 feet and 5 inches tall. She has a body weight of around 116 lbs i.e. 53 kg. She has a slim body build. Her eye color is brown and her hair color is dark brown. Her sexual orientation is straight.
Arlene Guzman Net Worth
It is only known that Arlene Guzman works as a public relations strategist. She must be receiving a handsome salary for her service. No more details about Guzman's wealth and salary are available at present. Thus, her net worth is estimated below $1 million at present.
Trivias About Arlene Guzman Todd You Need To Know.
- Her husband, Jeremy is a US Army veteran.
- Her extramarital affair with Cal Cunningham was consensual.