Last updated on January 17th, 2021 at 09:18 pm
Facts About Armie Hammer
|Celebrated Name||Armie Hammer|
|Age||36 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Armand Douglas Hammer|
|Place Of Birth||Los Angeles, California|
|Father||Michael Armand Hammer|
|High School||Los Angeles Baptist High School|
|Chest Size||44 in|
|Shoe Size||15 US|
|Net Worth||$16 Million|
|Salary||Will Add Soon|
Armand Douglas Hammer renowned as Armie Hammer is a famous actor who is best known for his works in Mirror Mirror (2012), The Lone Ranger (2013), and The Man from U.N.C.L.E. (2015). He is the son of businessman Michael Armand Hammer and the great-grandson of oil tycoon Armand Hammer. His first leading role was as Billy Graham in the 2008 film Billy: The Early Years, and he gained wider recognition for his portrayal of the Winklevoss twins in David Fincher's biographical drama film "The Social Network" (2010), for which he won the Toronto Film Critics Association Award for Best Supporting Actor. He portrayed Martin D. Ginsburg in the biopic "On the Basis of Sex" (2018). On Broadway theatre, he starred in a production of "Straight White Men" in 2018. Recently, he joined Gary Oldman and Evangeline Lilly in the opioid crisis thriller "Dreamland". The film will be released in 2020.
Armie Hammer and his wife (Elizabeth Champers) separate after 10 years of marriage
Armie Hammer and his wife have announced they are separating after 10 years of marriage. The "Call Me By Your Name" star, 33, and Elizabeth Chambers Hammer, 37, a TV host, wed in 2010. They posted the same message along with an old photo on their Instagram accounts. "Thirteen years as best friends, soulmates, partners, and then parents. It has been an incredible journey, but together, we’ve decided to turn the page and move on from our marriage. As we enter into this next chapter, our children and relationship as co-parents and dear friends will remain our priority. We understand this news lends itself to public dialogue, but in the interest of our children and our family, we’re asking for privacy, compassion, and love during this time," it said. The pair and their two kids, 5 and 3, had been quarantining together in the Cayman Islands for months.
- Being an American Actor.
- For his award-winning role in "The Social Network".
Where was Armie Hammer born (birthplace)?
Born on 28th August 1986, Armie Hammer's nationality is American. He took birth in Los Angeles, California, USA. He was born with the birth name/real name of Armand Douglas Hammer. His ethnicity is Mixed of Ashkenazi Jewish, German, English, Scots-Irish/Northern Irish, Scottish, Russian, Polish, Danish, Swiss-German, 1/128 Greek, Cherokee Native American. He was born to his parents; Dru Ann (mother) who worked as a bank loan officer and Michael Armand Hammer (father) who was the owner of Armand Hammer Productions. Talking about his siblings; he also has a younger brother, Viktor. As per his education, he went to Faulkner's Academy in Governor's Harbor, Grace Christian Academy in the Cayman Islands, and later went to Los Angeles Baptist High School in the San Fernando Valley. As of 2019, he celebrated his 33rd birthday. He is Christian by religion and his Zodiac sign is Virgo.
How Armie Hammer began his acting career?
- Starting off his career with the television series, Veronica Mars, Gossip Girl, Reaper, and Desperate Housewives, he has acted in many shows and movies.
- In 2005, he made his television show debut on the sitcom "Arrested Development" in just 1 episode.
- In 2006, he made his film debut in the family adventure drama film "Flicka" which is directed by Micheal Mayer.
- In 2008, he made his role in a psychological thriller, "Blackout".
- Armie Hammar's first leading role in a film came with his portrayal of the Christian evangelist Billy Graham in "Billy: The Early Year" in October 2008.
- After that, he was hand-picked by filmmaker George Miller, after a long search, to star in the planned superhero film "Justice League: Mortal", as Batman/Bruce Wayne in 2007.
- He then appeared in the 2010 film "The Social Network".
- His next role was that of the first Associate Director of the FBI, Clyde Tolson, in Clint Eastwood's 2011 film "J. Edgar".
- He co-starred with Julia Roberts and Lily Collins in "Mirror Mirror" (2012).
- He also voiced the Winklevoss twins in an episode of The Simpsons titled "The D'oh-cial Network" in the year 2012.
- He was cast as the title role of Disney's, The Lone Ranger in the year 2013.
- In the year 2015, he starred in director Guy Ritchie's The Man from U.N.C.L.E.
- He played Sam Turner in the 2016 film "The Birth of a Nation".
- Additionally, he had a role in the ensemble of Tom Ford's film "Nocturnal Animals".
- He also played Oliver in "Call Me By Your Name", featuring inverse Timothee Chalamet and Michael Stuhlbarg.
- He voiced Jackson Storm, the main antagonist, in Disney-Pixar's animated film "Cars 3".
- He co-starred in Boots Riley's dark comedy "Sorry to Bother You" in 2018.
- Later, he appeared as David in the thriller "Hotel Mumbai".
- He starred alongside Felicity Jones, playing taxation law expert Martin D. Ginsburg, the spouse of Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, in "On the Basis of Sex" in the year 2018.
- He starred in Babak Anvari's psychological horror film "Wounds" in the year 2019.
- After that, he joined Gary Oldman and Evangeline Lilly in the opioid crisis thriller "Dreamland". The film will be released in 2020.
- He has been cast in director Kenneth Branagh's adaptation of Agatha Christie's "Death on the Nile".
- He will also star as Maxim de Winter in a new adaptation of Daphne du Maurier's Gothic romance "Rebecca", to be directed by Ben Wheatley and co-starring Lily James.
- His upcoming project is in Taika Waititi's sports comedy film "Next Goal Wins" alongside Michael Fassbender, Elisabeth Moss, Beulah Koale, and Rachel House. The film will be released by the end of 2020.
Armie Hammer's Awards and Achievements
Armie Hammer is an award-winning actor. Іn 2010, hе wоn thе Тоrоntо Fіlm Сrіtісѕ Аѕѕосіаtіоnѕ Аwаrdѕ fоr thе Веѕt Ѕuрроrtіng Асtоr аnd wаѕ аwаrdеd thе "Еnѕеmblе оf thе Yеаr" аlоng wіth thе rеѕt оf thе саѕt аt thе "Ноllуwооd Fіlm Fеѕtіvаl Аwаrdѕ" bоth fоr thе mоvіе, "Тhе Ѕосіаl Nеtwоrk".
How much is Armie Hammer's Net Worth as of 2020?
Armie Hammer is a very talented and successful actor. Starting his career from 2005, he must have accumulated a huge amount of money till now. As of 2020, he has a net worth of $16 million dollars. His major source of wealth is from acting career. With his work as an actor, he is earning a considerable amount of money. He has also done voiceover work for Mercedes Benz commercial.
Who is Armie Hammer married to?
Armie Hammer is a married man. He married Elizabeth Chambers on 22nd May 2010. Since 2008, the duo started dating. Their wedding was included in the January 2011 issue of Town and Country. The two were presented by Hammer's companion, craftsman Tyler Ramsey. Elizabeth Chambers is an actress by profession. The duo is also the proud parents of two children; Ford Douglas (son); and Harper Grace (daughter). On 10th July 2020, Hammer and Chambers announced they were separating and planning to divorce after ten years of marriage. His sexual orientation is straight and he is not gay.
How tall is Armie Hammer?
With an athletic body build, Armie looks very handsome with a glowing face. He stands at the tall height of 6 feet 5 inches or 1.96 m and his weight consist of around 95 kg. His chest size is 44 inches, waist size is 33 inches and arms size is 16 inches. His hair color is brown and his eye color is blue/gray. His shoe size is 15 (US). Overall, he has got a healthy body.