Last updated on August 7th, 2023 at 10:15 am
Facts About Artem Dzyuba
|Celebrated Name||Artem Dzyuba|
|Age||34 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Artem Dzyuba|
|Place Of Birth||Moscow, Soviet Union|
|Hair Color||Golden Brown|
|Net Worth||$7 million|
|Salary||€62,000 per week|
|Current Team||Lokomotiv Moscow|
|Source of Wealth||Football Career|
|Current Club||Zenit Saint Petersburg|
Artyom Sergeyevich Dzyuba famed as Artem Dzyba is a Russian professional footballer who plays as a striker for the football club, Lokomotiv Moscow is also known as the Russian national football team. He began his career with Spartak Moscow, debuting in 2006 and making 166 appearances, and scoring 38 goals. Furthermore, he also had two loans each at Tom Tomsk and Rostov, winning the 2013-14 Russian Cup with the latter. In 2015, he joined Zenit. He made his senior international debut for Russia in 2011. He represented the nation at UEFA Euro 2016, the 2018 FIFA World Cup, and UEFA Euro 2020. He played the full match in Russia's opening game against Belgium on 12 June 2021 as Russia lost 0-3. On 16th June 2021, Russia will face Finland in UEFA Euro 2020. his shirt no. 7.
- Being a Russian footballer.
- Being a player for Zenit Saint Petersburg as a striker.
What is the Real Name of Artem Dzyuba?
Artem Dzyuba was born on 22 August 1988 in Moscow, Soviet Union. His full name or real name is Artyom Sergeyevich Dzyuba. His father's name is Sergei Dzyuba who is a Ukrainian and his mother's name is Svetlana Dzyuba who is a Russian. Thus, his ethnic background is Mixed. His father worked as a policeman and his mother worked at a grocery store in Moscow, where she met his father. He holds Russian nationality. Olga Dzyuba is his sister's name. He took an interest in sports early. At eight, he was accepted to the “Spartak” academy. Aleksandra Yartsev selected him and gave him the recommendation. This is how Artem Dzyuba’s sports career started. His Zodiac sign is Leo and his religion is Christian.
He is a Russian professional footballer who plays for football club Zenith is also known as Zenit Saint Petersburg and the Russian national football team as a striker. He began his career with Spartak Moscow debuting in 2006. Finally, he made his senior international debut for Russia in 2011.
How was the football career of Artem Dzyuba?
- Starting playing football career with Spartak Moscow's football school in 2005, Artem first played for the first team in a Russian Cup match against FC Ural in 2006.
- On 7th August 2009, Tom Tomsk signed the striker on loan until December 2009.
- In the 2013-2014 Russian Premier League, he scored 17 goals while loaned to Rostov.
- He was signed for Zenit Saint Petersburg by André Villas-Boas in 2015.
- He managed to score a total of six goals in five consecutive matches in the 2015-2016 UEFA Champions League.
- Then, he joined Arsenal Tula on loan for the remainder of the 2017-2018 season on 31st January 2018.
- During the 2019-20 Russian Premier League, he successfully became the joint top scorer of the with 17 goals, tied with his teammate Sardar Azmoun.
- On 7th August 2020, Artem scored the first goal in a 2-1 victory over Lokomotiv Moscow which helped the team to win the 2020 Russian Super Cup.
- On the last matchday of the 2020-2021 league season on 16 May 2021, he scored 4 goals against FC Tambov, bringing his total to 20 and overtaking his teammate Sardar Azmoun (who had 19 goals) as the top goal scorer.
How was the International Career of Artem Dzyuba?
- Artem was a part of the Russian U-21 side that was competing in the 2011 European Under-21 Championship qualification.
- On 11th November 2011, he made his Russian national football team debut against Greece in a friendly match.
- Later, he was called up to the provisional squad for UEFA Euro 2012.
- He started to be called up regularly during the UEFA Euro 2016 qualifying after the 2014 World Cup which he missed.
- On 8th September 2014, he scored his first goal against Liechtenstein.
- He ended the campaign as Russia's top goalscorer with 8 goals as they qualified for UEFA Euro 2016.
- He was included in Russia's extended 2018 FIFA World Cup squad on 11th May 2018.
- Also, he became the team's captain after the retirement of Sergei Ignashevich and Igor Akinfeev.
- He scored four goals in a UEFA Euro 2020 qualifying match against San Marino on 9th June 2019.
- He was dropped from the Russia national team on 8th November 2020 after an explicit video depicting him masturbating leaked and went viral.
- He was included in the preliminary extended 30-man squad for UEFA Euro 2020 on 11th May 2021.
- On 2nd June 2021, he was included in the final squad. He played the full match in Russia's opening game against Belgium on 12 June 2021 as Russia lost 0-3.
Honors, Awards, and Achievements
- Russian Cup: 2013–14
Zenit Saint Petersburg
- Russian Premier League: 2018–19, 2019–20, 2020–21
- Russian Cup: 2015–16, 2019–20
- Russian Super Cup: 2015, 2016, 2020
- Spartak Small Golden Boar Award: 2006
- Russian Premier League Player of the Month: July 2013, August 2014, July 2015, August 2018, April 2019
- FC Rostov Fans' Player of the Year: 2013–14
- Futbol Footballer of the Year: 2018
- RFU Footballer of the Year: 2018–19
- Sport-Express Footballer of the Year: 2018–19
- Russian Premier League Top Goalscorer: 2019–20 (17 goals), 2020–21 (20 goals)
- Russian Premier League Top Assist Provider: 2018–19, 2019–20
Who is Artem Dzyuba married to?
Dzyuba is married and his wife's name is Kristina Dzyuba. They met each other in Nizhny Novgorod. After that, they married in a month. The lovely married couple is also blessed with two children; kids, sons. Once there was a scandal between popular TV presenter Maria Orzel and Dzyuba. Later he felt ashamed, confessed in front of his wife, and managed to save his family. Kristina and Artyom is living a happy life as of today. His sexual orientation is straight and he is not gay.
What is the Net Worth of Artem Dzyuba?
The net worth of Artem Dzyuba is estimated to have $7 Million as of 2021. He is making a staggering €62,000 per week and his annual salary is €3.2 million playing for Zenit St. Petersburg. He has also several luxurious fleets of cars in his extensive collections such as Ferrari, Audi, Sports Cars, and Range Rovers. He is enjoying his life to the fullest. His major source of wealth comes from his football career.
How tall is Artem Dzyuba?
Artem Dzyuba stands tall at the perfect height of 1.97 m. His weight consists of 97 KG. His hair color and eye color, both are black. Overall, he has got a healthy body with a charming personality attracting a lot of people towards him. His other body measurement is unavailable at the moment.