Facts About Arturo Vidal
|36 Years Old
|Arturo Erasmo Vidal Pardo
|Place Of Birth
|Maria Teresa Matus
|2: Alonsa and Elisabetta
|7.8 million euros
Arturo Erasmo Vidal Pardo, one of the popular professional football player is currently playing for Barcelona club and plays for Chile National Team. He is simply named as Arturo Vidal. He is well known Chilean celebrity. He is famous for contribution to professional life. He is best at Midfielder position. Currently, he is playing in Barcelona. He had played for Colo-Colo, Juventus. He is right foot player. His Shirt number is 8. Pique is one of his best teammates. He is very talented and skilled player. He is nicknamed as Celia Punk.
Early Life of Arturo
Passionate and enthusiastic player, Arturo Vidal was born on 22nd May 1987. He was born and raised in Santiago, the city of Chile. He is the son of Erasmo Vidal and Jacqueline Pardo, his father and mother. He is one of the six children. His real name is Arturo Erasmo Vidal Pardo. His nationality is Chilean. His astrological sign is Gemini. At the small age, he began his career with football. His religion is Christianity.
Body Features of Arturo
Vidal has got a great personality. Talking about his body, his height is 1.80 m. His weight is of 75 Kg. His eye color is Dark Brown and hair color is Dark Brown. He has a balanced body with good health. He has an attractive body figure. His smiling face and charming personality have helped him to gain the attention of all the viewers. His chest size is 39 in, biceps size is 14.5 in and waist size is 31 inch.
Early Career of Arturo
- Arturo started his career by playing in Colo-Colo team.
- His professional debut came in the First league of the 2006 Apertura Tournament final against Universidad de Chile and won the game with the score of 2-1.
- Also, in the Colo-Colo's Copa Sudamericana 2006, he made three goals.
- He last played in Colo-Colo team in the 2007 Apertura tournament and moved to Bayer Leverkusen and also played for the U20 World Cup and transferred in this club with a fee of $7.7 Million.
- The seasons of 2010-2011 was the last game for Bayer.
- Then, on 22nd July 2011, he joined Seria A club, Juventus with a fee of €10.5 million for a 5-year contract and made his team debut against Parma.
- He began his 2012-2013 season with this club by scoring from a penalty in the 2012 Supercoppa Italiana on 11 August 2012.
- On 27th November 2013, Vidal he made 3 goals against Copenhagen in the group stage of the Champions League.
- In the year 2014, 27th February he made his first goal in the Europa League against Trabzonspor.
- On 2nd May 2015, he scored the only goal of a 1–0 win at Sampdoria.
- On 15th July 2015, he was named to the ten-man shortlist for the 2015 UEFA Best Player in Europe Award and on 12th August, it was announced that he placed the eighth position in the 2015 UEFA Best Player in Europe Award.
- Then, he moved to Bayern Munich with a 4-year contract in a fee of €37 million on 29th July 2015 and made his debut on 2015 DFL Supercup against VfL Wolfsburg in the season of 2015-2016.
- On 26th November, he was nominated for the 2015 UEFA Team of the Year.
- On 15th August 2016, he scored the first goal of the 2016 DFL-Supercup match against Dortmund with winning score of 2-0.
- Later, on 14th April 2018, he suffered a 2017-2018 season-ending knee injury during training. He underwent arthroscopic surgery and is expected back for the 2018–2019 Bundesliga preseason.
- Then, Barcelona made an agreement with Vidal for 3-year contract and Vidal signed with the club, Barcelona on 6th August 2018 with a fee of 19 million euros.
International Career of Arturo
- He had represented himself in his national country, Chile in both senior as well as junior levels in many tournaments.
- He represented his nation at a U20 level in the 2007 South American Youth Championship held in Paraguay.
- He also played for 2007 Fifa U20 and scored two goals there.
- He made his senior debut against Venezuela and won the game with a score of 1-0.
- He also appeared in 2010 World Cup qualifying, 2011 Copa America, 2014 World Cup, 2015 Copa America.
- Vidal was named to the Team of the Tournament for his brilliant performances.
- In the opening match of 2017 Fifa Confederations Cup, he was named Man of the Match.
- On 31st August 2017, he announced that he would retire from the national team.
- Then, on 11th October 2017, he announced his retirement from international football.
Personal Life of Arturo
Arturo is a married man. He is married to Maria Teresa Matus. The couple is blessed with two children named Alonsa and Elisabetta. They seem to be very happy with each other. The couple makes public appearances together often. There is no any sign of Separation between them. They are living peacefully.
This excellent player makes good money from his work. The net worth of Vidal is estimated to have $16 million in 2018. He is receiving an annual salary of 7.8 million euros from his club as of 2016. He is satisfied with his earning.