Facts About Asa Soltan Rahmati
|Celebrated Name||Asa Soltan Rahmati|
|Age||46 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Asa Soltan Rahmati|
|Profession||Entrepreneur , Singer , Television Personality|
|Place Of Birth||Ahvaz|
|Famous For||Former cast member of Bravo reality series, Shahs of Sunset|
|Education||Double major in Psychology and Philosophy|
|Debut Television Show/Series||Shahs of Sunset|
|Height||1.65 m (5 ft 5 in)|
|Weight||135 lbs (62 kg)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Boyfriend||Jermaine Jackson, Jr.|
|Source of Wealth||Business ventures|
|Net Worth||$3 million|
Asa Soltan Rahmati is an Iranian-American musical artist, entrepreneur, and former television reality personality. She is best known for appearing in the Bravo tv reality series, Shahs of Sunset. The series follows a group of Persian Americans living in Beverly Hills and the greater area known as "Tehrangeles" who are trying to juggle their active social lives and up-and-coming careers while balancing the demands of their families and traditions. She appeared in the series from the first to the sixth series of series.
What is Asa Soltan Rahmati Famous For?
- Former cast member of Bravo reality series, Shahs of Sunset.
Where is Asa Soltan Rahmati From?
Asa Soltan Rahmati was born on 1 September 1976. Her birth place is in Ahvaz in Iran. She holds Iranian-American nationality. She is from a Persian family. She belongs to the Persian ethnicity. She has a brother named Arta. Her family left Iran as political refugees and moved to Europe. She grew up in Hamburg in Germany. The family later moved to Venice, California in the United States when she was a teenager. Her zodiac sign is Virgo.
Regarding her educational background, she attended UCLA. She graduated with a double major in Psychology and Philosophy.
Asa Soltan Rahmati Career
- Asa Soltan Rahmati was cast in the Bravo TV reality series, Shahs of Sunset.
- made her television debut with the Bravo TV reality series, Shahs of Sunset.
- The series follows a group of Persian Americans living in Beverly Hills and the greater area known as "Tehrangeles" who are trying to juggle their active social lives and up-and-coming careers while balancing the demands of their families and traditions.
- The first season of the series premiered in March 2012.
- Rahmati appeared in the series from the first season until the sixth season.
- She left the shows after six seasons in 2017.
- She later guest appeared in the seventh season of the show.
- She left the show to focus on her family and her business ventures.
- Rahmati is an entrepreneur and artist from California.
- She is the owner of the fashion brand boutique, ASA Kaftans.
- She designs and develops several fashion products including clothes, pieces of jewelry, accessories, and furniture among others.
- She also developed and launched Diamond Water. It is bottled water that is alkaline water put in contact with diamonds before being bottled.
- Her paintings were published in the art book Imagining Ourselves.
Who is Asa Soltan Rahmati Husband?
Asa Soltan Rahmati is not married yet. However, she is not single. She is dating Jermaine Jackson, Jr. He is the son of American singer Jermaine Jackson. The two started dating in 2010. The couple shares a son named Soltan Jackson, born in January 2017.
How Tall is Asa Soltan Rahmati?
Asa Soltan Rahmati stands at around the height of 1.65 m tall. She has a body weight of around 135 lbs i.e. 62 kg. She has a voluptuous body build. Her eye color is dark brown and her hair color is black. Her sexual orientation is straight.
What is Asa Soltan Rahmati Net Worth?
Asa Soltan Rahmati is one of the successful entrepreneurs from Venice, California. She is the owner of her fashion brand, Asa Kaftans. Her brand designs clothes, pieces of jewelry, accessories, and furniture among others. Alongside her business, she appeared in six seasons of the Bravo TV reality series, Shahs of Sunset. She was paid a handsome salary for her appearances in the show. At present, her net worth is estimated at around $3 million.
Trivias About Asa Soltan Rahmati You Need To Know.
- Her parents and brother appeared in the Shahs of Sunset.
- She left after the sixth season of Shahs of Sunset.
- She has appeared in several other tv shows.
- She speaks four languages.
- She has a huge collection of shoes.