Last updated on August 20th, 2023 at 06:06 am
Facts About Ashley Bratcher
|Celebrated Name||Ashley Bratcher|
|Age||30 Years Old|
|Nick Name||Ashley Bratcher|
|Birth Name||Ashley Bratcher|
|Birth Nation||United States of America|
|Place Of Birth||North Carolina|
|Educational Qualification||Degree in Graphic Design|
|Husband||David Bratcher [M. 2010 - Present]|
|Height||5 feet 4 inches|
|Net Worth||$ 5 million|
|Famous For||An Actress and Miscellaneous Crew Member|
|Links||Instagram, Twitter, Facebook|
Ashley Bratcher is an American actress. Her roles in 90 Minutes in Heaven (2015), War Room (2015), and Badge of Faith (2015) have garnered her recognition as a name talent in uplifting and redemptive films. Today, we will try to disclose her facts including her career, fame, income and many more.
What is Ashley Bratcher known for?
- An American Actress and Miscellaneous Crew Member.
- Her roles in Princess Cut (2015), Fifty Shades of Olivia! (2013), War Room (2015), Nico (2016), and many others.
Where is Ashley Bratcher actually grew up?
Ashley was born and raised in a small southern town in eastern North Carolina and began her acting career on the stage at the age of 16. She later attended Campbell University, where she graduated with honors and then worked briefly as a middle school teacher before finding success as a working actress. Bratcher's commitment to stories of hope has garnered her recognition as a name talent in uplifting and redemptive films.
Further, She is American by nationality and her parents and siblings information was not disclosed yet. In the case of disclose, we will let you know.
What is the profession of Ashley Bratcher?
- Ashley Bratcher got her start in the indie film world, snagging the role of Olivia, in the quirky comedy, 50 Shades of Olivia. The short gained recognition with local filmmakers and was nominated for best regional short in the 2013 Cape Fear Independent Film Festival.
- Shortly after, Ashley landed supporting roles in the features Southern Comfort, The Perfect Summer, and The Dempsey Sisters. In the fall of 2013, she took on the lead role of Grace Anderson in the romantic dramedy, Princess Cut set for a 2015 premiere.
- Later, In the same year, she appeared several TV Series Documentary and short films. Some of the names are; Your Worst Nightmare, Secretes & Lies, 90 Minutes in Heaven and many others.
- Due to her outstanding performance in her previous films and TV series. She got the chance to play a role as a Deliah in Nico which released in 2016. Similarly, Her other notable films and TV series documentary which released in 2016 are; Southern Comfort, Yesterday's Gone, A Hunting and #FollowFriday.
- At present, Ashley Bratcher was busy in her upcoming film Unplanned (2019), the true story of Johnson's inspiring transformation from Planned Parenthood clinic director to pro-life activist. In this movie, She appeared as Abby Johnson.
- In addition, Ashley was the 2008 Eastern Surfing Association's SNC Women's Champion in both longboard and shortboard.
To whom Ashley Bratcher married?
Reflecting her personal life, Ashley was married women. She married her high school sweetheart in 2010 after nearly 7 years of dating. Her sweetheart-husband name is David Bratcher. The couple shares one child. As of now, they live a blissful life and no rumors to split. For more update, stay tuned with us.
How much Ashley Bratcher net worth assumed?
From his film career, he grabbed a lot of money as a salary. According to some online sources shows that her estimated net worth is $ 5 million at present. However, her salary was not disclosed yet. In the case of disclosed, we will let you know.
How tall Ashley Bratcher is?
Observing her body statistics, She stands a height of 5 feet 4 inches and weighs is unknown. Similarly, She has a pair of big expressive hazel eyes and black-brown hair color. Her other body information was not disclosed yet. In the case of disclosed, we will let you know.
Trivias About Ashley Bratcher You Need To Know.
- Ashley received an athletic scholarship to play division 2 softball in college.
- Ashley was the 2008 Eastern Surfing Association's SNC Women's Champion in both longboard and shortboard.
- Ashley is a BJJ fighter.
- Ashley is a published author and illustrator.