Ashley Cain (The Challenge) - Bio, Net Worth, Salary, Married, Wife, Partner, Nationality, Age, Parents, Family, Height, Wiki, Career, Facts, Daughter
Ashley Thomas Cain, popularly known as Ashley Cain is an English former footballer and reality television personality. As a footballer, he played as a winger for numerous clubs in minor leagues, most notably for Coventry City (the club he started playing football from) and Coventry Sphinx. He also had a brief stint overseas.
Besides football, he is also known for his appearances in reality television series. He starred in the MTV reality series, Ex on the Beach, and the game show, The Challenge.
Cain has been going through bad times, as his infant daughter was diagnosed with leukemia when she was only 2 months old. His family got another heartbreak in February 2021 when they were informed that their daughter's leukemia had returned.
He is active on social media and has over 716k followers on Instagram. He has over 175k followers on Twitter.
What is Ashley Cain Famous For?
- Star of reality series Ex on the Beach and The Challenge.
- Former football player.
Where is Ashley Cain From?
Ashley Cain was born on 27 September 1990. His birth name is Ashley Thomas Cain. His birth place is in Nuneaton in England. He holds an English nationality. Information about his parents is not available at present. According to his Instagram posts, he has a sister and a brother. He belongs to mixed ethnicity and his religion is Christianity. His zodiac sign is Libra.
He attended Nicholas Chamberlaine School.
Ashley Cain Career
- Ashley Cain grew up playing football in his hometown.
- He later joined the youth setup of Coventry City.
- He made his professional debut for Coventry City as a substitute in a Football League Championship draw with Charlton Athletic in 2009.
- In his debut, he missed the opportunity to score a goal in a one-vs-one situation against the opponent's goalkeeper. Had he scored the goal, Charlton Athletic would relegate from the league.
- He then signed with Sky Blues in July 2009.
- In November 2009, he signed with Conference Premier team Luton Town on a one-month loan.
- He made only one substitute appearance for the club before departing from the club.
- He scored a hat-trick against Conference league leaders Oxford United in a mid-season friendly match. He was then signed by Oxford United on a one-month loan in February 2010.
- Following his brief spell with the club, he had a trial with Port Vale.
- He signed with Mansfield Town in July 2010.
- He established his place in the team halfway through the 2010-11 season.
- He signed with Conference Premier team, Tamworth in June 2011.
- After making a series of performances without scoring any league goals, Tamworth loaned him to AFC Telford United until 5 January 2012.
- He signed with the club on a permanent basis after Tamworth canceled his contract in January 2012.
- AFC Telford United released Cain in May 2012.
- Cain trialed with Romanian club, CS Gaz Metan Medias. He recorded 3 goals and 4 assists in 3 trial games.
- His successful trial got him a contract with the club, signed in June 2012.
- However, Cain suffered a horrific injury during his first game for the team.
- He sustained a complete rupture of his right Achilles tendon that kept him out of football for the rest of the season.
- Cain returned to England for treatment.
- He eventually left the club due to an injury.
- After recovery, he returned to football in 2013 signing with Bedworth United.
- He signed with Coventry Sphinx in 2013.
- He scored 6 league goals in 18 league games for the club.
- He briefly played for Barwell before returning to Coventry Sphinx in 2014.
- Cain is also a reality television personality.
- He starred in the MTV series, Ex on the Beach in 2014.
- He starred in the first season of the show and later returned for the second and the fifth season.
- He also competed in the War of the Worlds edition of the game show, The Challenge.
Ashley Cain Wife and Daughter
Ashley Cain is not married. However, he is not single. He is in a long-term relationship with his partner, Safiyya Vorajee. They have been dating since 2017. They have yet to tie a knot to each other. The couple has a daughter named Azaylia Diamond.
Ashley and his partner have been going through a rough time as their daughter, Azaylia was diagnosed with leukemia when she was only 2 months old. The infant Azaylia had been undergoing treatment to battle leukemia. She was due to leave the hospital following stem cell transplantation. However, the couple was informed in February 2021 that their 6 months-old daughter's leukemia had returned.
He announced via social media that his daughter's leukemia had returned. He has been frequently updating about his daughter's treatment on social media. He wrote on Instagram,
"Azaylia Rings The Bell 🔔
Today was supposed to be a day of unquestionable happiness. However, it turned out like most days on this journey; A miracle blindsided by heartbreak! 😢💔
We got told a few days ago that’s Azaylia would be ringing the bell today and coming home with us, as a family to resume treatment 2 days per week as an outpatient. However, 10 minutes before the moment we have been praying for over the last 5 months... We got urgently informed that Azaylia’s leukemia had returned. We crumbled and cancelled the celebration as we felt broken and numb to the core before seeing her beautiful face telling us, the show must go on and us then realising how far our little girl has come and howmuch she deserves this moment. She has battled against the odds, she has overcome every obstacle in her path and she has done it all with remarkable spirit and the biggest smile on her face! 🥲❤️
For now we are enjoying precious moments at home until we return to hospital on Friday! Thank you for your support and please keep our beautiful daughter in your prayers! 🙏🏾❤️"
Ashley Cain Height
Ashley Cain stands around a height of 1.88 m. He has a body weight of around 80 kg. Being a former professional footballer and a current fitness freak, he maintained his body perfectly well. He has an athletic body build. He has several tattoos on his body. His eye color is hazel and his hair color is brown.
His sexual orientation is straight.
Ashley Cain Net Worth
Ashley Cain is a retired professional football player. During his active playing career, he played for several clubs in the minor leagues. After retiring from football, he became a reality star, starring in the reality series, Ex on the Beach. The series fan surely knows Cain. At present, his net worth is not available.
Trivias About Ashley Cain You Need To Know.
- He won "Search and Destroy" episode of The Challenge.
- While on the show, Ex on The Beach, he dated fellow cast-members Talitha Minnis, Emily Colley, Kayleigh Morris, and Melissa Reeves.
- On 18 November 2011, Cain was loaned to AFC Telford United until 5 January 2012.
- He made his professional debut for Coventry City as a substitute on 13 April 2009.
- In January 2012 his contract was cancelled by Tamworth and he joined Telford on a permanent basis. He was released by the club in May 2012.
- On 22 June 2011, Cain was picked up by Conference Premier side Tamworth. He was joined at the club the same day by former Coventry City teammate Liam Francis, who signed from Hednesford Town.